SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 15 of 76 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 45 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:34 pm

Not really but that's my opinion. **edited** in the end it will all be a normal proposal for this show. *IMO*

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Lucas15 Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:44 pm

Miyala wrote:I would guess this surprise that we have never seen before is he calling his mother handwave

IMO we're digging too deep for a surprise. In that Bachelor Live clip, CH introduces the preview by saying:

"We want to leave you with something unprecedented. Something happened later this season that truly we've never seen before. And here it is"

And the clip opens with Ben saying:

"I told two women this week that I loved [them]"

So I think the "surprise" that's "truly never happened before" is simply that Ben told two women he loved them and while we here know that has happened before, the preview is targeted to the typical viewer who won't know (or remember) that it has happened before.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm with you JBF, there is some sort of something going on during the FRC. Why is Jason Mesnick brought up a few times now starting with MF's tweet when filming ended real time. He said paraphrasing, best season since Jason Mesnick.

Jason went to Tanner and Jade's wedding, without Molly and sat next to Ben. Why would Jason even be at their wedding.

Jason was ignored for a very long time by TPTB. He and Molly went through hell with no support from them. Suddenly it's the best season since Jason.

I'm not saying theirs a switch ATFR like Jason's, but it could be he lets Lauren go, then changes his mind. I started to compare words that Ben says and Jason says, but it was late last night.

Off the top of my head, never been so conflicted, how could I ever let you go but I have to, Molly- big mistake, Ben, big mistake, I don't want to say goodbye. I will compile a list for comparison later tonight. I know a lot of these things are said however, never has MF compared a season to Jason's, or anyone else that I can remember. Lets see how long it takes for the media to pick up on this, courtesy of BBF. Smiley

ETA: I also started to compare limo's, one facing one direction and the other facing the other direction, wondering if it's just flipped, or if there were two different limo s/caps.

GA, the media is already buzzing with "Will there be a Mesnick?" giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:58 pm

I watched the preview again very closely. All the things that make you go "WTF?!" are spliced and diced. We do not see the complete sentences come out of his mouth of any of the questionable statements we hear.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:05 pm

JBF, Always good to see you here. Always make me smile. Thank you. :cutesmile!:

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:08 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Miyala wrote:I would guess this surprise that we have never seen before is he calling his mother handwave

IMO we're digging too deep for a surprise. In that Bachelor Live clip, CH introduces the preview by saying:

"We want to leave you with something unprecedented. Something happened later this season that truly we've never seen before. And here it is"

So I think the "surprise" that's "truly never happened before" is simply that Ben told two women he loved them and while we here know that has happened before, the preview is targeted to the typical viewer who won't know (or remember) that it has happened before.

:claphands ITA
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:09 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
sophienette wrote:Even the background (waterfall, trees, flowers...) are flipped

Hmm ...

Why show one limo flipped to make it look like two different limos if indeed there were two different limos? Seems to me something that TPTB would do to make it look like there are two different limos when in fact there was only one ...

True... If we hadnt sleuthed his parents going back a couple of days before, i would have said no F2 at FRC, F1 by helicopter and limo is him saying goodbye to his parents ;) 

But I think the point is not whether there are 2 limos instead of one... it's making him look like he is closing the door to 2 different limos, i.e. saying goodbye twice

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:49 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

It would be unique if the reject (supposedly Jo-Jo) does not slap him for doing so... or, like Nick with Andi, accuse him for not just saying ILY but also "making luuuuuuv" before dumping.

I really don't think what I was suggesting is that bizarre... and if it happens, it will be done and over with in just a half hour or so of screentime. (Keep in mind that in Jillian's season, we had Reid crash the FRC and force Jillian to have a sitdown with Mister Harrison between Kippy's departure and Big Volcano Ed's arrival... ALL in One Half Hour!)

Now... if there is only ONE limo involved (and they are fooling us in the promos to think there are two), he may NOT say goodbye to Lauren, but she is still the first to arrive... since he was still confused that morning. (Just please don't have Lauren watch Jo-Jo's rejection from a window like Jesse Palmer's Jen. THAT was weird!)

Last edited by JBF on Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Rdjbb Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:06 pm

I think there are two limos. One belonging to the F2 girl and the other shot is when Ben arrives.
Rdjbb
Rdjbb

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:05 pm

sophienette wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
sophienette wrote:Even the background (waterfall, trees, flowers...) are flipped

Hmm ...

Why show one limo flipped to make it look like two different limos if indeed there were two different limos? Seems to me something that TPTB would do to make it look like there are two different limos when in fact there was only one ...

True... If we hadnt sleuthed his parents going back a couple of days before, i would have said no F2 at FRC, F1 by helicopter and limo is him saying goodbye to his parents ;) 

But I think the point is not whether there are 2 limos instead of one... it's making him look like he is closing the door to 2 different limos, i.e. saying goodbye twice

I just watched the preview closely. I think that the limo shot where Ben closes the door is when he arrives. I think that Ben stayed at this estate while in Jamaica and they gave him a limo ride from the house to the exit so he didn't have to walk. So he gets out of the limo, closes it, and head over to CH. If you watch his body language/mannerisms, he doesn't seem like he let someone go, it looks like he is adjusting his suit and emotional to propose to Lauren, IMO. I believe that Jojo was sent home the day before, which is when Ben is in the navy blue tshirt and we see him saying "I do love you." When he says that, IMO he doesn't look like he is professing his love, more of just providing comfort to Jojo that his feelings of love were indeed real. In the preview, the ITMs with Ben is his FRC suit where we can actually see him saying words, IMO he is very emotional about proposing to Lauren (in a good way).

ETA: Also, based on my sleuthing of FRC location, IMO there is a part in the preview where he says, " [Any other time] I couldn't imagine saying goodbye to you" and I think that is part of his proposal to Lauren, based on the background. After that scene, it cuts to a voice over of "but I know that I'm always gonna miss you" which is probably what he says during his breakup the previous day with Jojo. JMO.

Last edited by bronco18 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:10 pm

I also wondered if he was closing the limo door after getting out of the limo, because he was buttoning up his jacket. Men unbotton their suit jackets when sitting down, so why would his jacket have been unbuttoned unless he'd just been sitting? No way was it unbuttoned while he was breaking up with someone.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:13 pm

Whatever craziness, angst, confusion, tears (lots of tears), blindsiding, heartbreak, perhaps Ben's regrets over his mis steps in what he said to his F2, for me it still comes down to in the SC we have of him at FRC alter, with the final rose on the table, and presumably waiting for F1, and Ben has a huge smile, looks relaxed, excited.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 76 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 45 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej