SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 57 of 76 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 66 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Miyala Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:52 am

Yes, he said it was Lauren.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by jen689 Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:23 am

veg_out wrote:I've been wondering a few things and was hoping that some who sleuthed pre-season could assist in confirming.

In looking at RS's posts for this season, it seems that around episode 6 (maybe sooner?) he leaked that Ben was all about one woman. Did he name Lauren then? That's important.

Secondly, how far out from the actual filming of the FRC did he name Lo as the F1?
RS posted on Oct 28th that Ben knew about halfway through filming he was going to pick Lauren. About a week after filming ended on November 24th he posted Lauren was F1

Last edited by jen689 on Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:26 am

jen689 wrote:
veg_out wrote:I've been wondering a few things and was hoping that some who sleuthed pre-season could assist in confirming.

In looking at RS's posts for this season, it seems that around episode 6 (maybe sooner?) he leaked that Ben was all about one woman. Did he name Lauren then? That's important.

Secondly, how far out from the actual filming of the FRC did he name Lo as the F1?
RS posted on Oct 18th that Ben knew about halfway through filming he was going to pick Lauren. About a week after filming ended on November 24th he posted Lauren was F1
I haven't followed the filming schedule so would that have been the time of the Warsaw date?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:32 am

If Ben knew about half way through filming he was going to pick Lauren I was wondering why he said I Love You to JoJo. During the FS dates they must have coached Ben to say I Love You to JoJo so they would have a storyline that didn't make Lauren look like the obvious F1. RS thinks they got the idea from Chris H book where a woman loves two men. They decided to do a role reversal and have a man (Ben) fall in love with two women

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:33 am

jen689 wrote:If Ben knew about half way through filming he was going to pick Lauren I was wondering why he said I Love You to JoJo. During the FS dates they must have coached Ben to say I Love You to JoJo so they would have a storyline that didn't make Lauren look like the obvious F1. RS thinks they got the idea from Chris H book where a woman loves two men. They decided to do a role reversal and have a man (Ben) fall in love with two women

did you notice in the E video of Ben talking about his fiancée he said "We put her through hell"....

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:56 am

sophienette wrote:
jen689 wrote:If Ben knew about half way through filming he was going to pick Lauren I was wondering why he said I Love You to JoJo. During the FS dates they must have coached Ben to say I Love You to JoJo so they would have a storyline that didn't make Lauren look like the obvious F1. RS thinks they got the idea from Chris H book where a woman loves two men. They decided to do a role reversal and have a man (Ben) fall in love with two women

did you notice in the E video of Ben talking about his fiancée he said "We put her through hell"....

:yes:
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:57 am

pander3575 wrote:
I haven't followed the filming schedule so would that have been the time of the Warsaw date?
During the Bahama's group date with the pigs is when the women could tell Lauren was Ben's favorite. He said in the last episode that Lauren is the closest he's come to love at first sight so she was probably a front runner from the beginning. Everytime they were together his fondness/love for Lauren grew stronger.

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:01 pm

sophienette wrote:

Can you explain your thoughts about the WE part?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:01 pm

avacaroline wrote:
sophienette wrote:

:yes:

A bit of a slip...but, rather odd. We = producers, show...had to continue on with the drama for the sake of the production and being able to have workable material to edit.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:02 pm

jen689 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
During the Bahama's group date with the pigs is when the women could tell Lauren was Ben's favorite. He said in the last episode that Lauren is the closest he's come to love at first sight so she was probably a front runner from the beginning. Everytime they were together his fondness/love for Lauren grew stronger.

:yes: and the following week when we got the pics of him and Lauren on their 1:1 (in Warsaw), it just further confirmed how into her he was.  Because even before we sleuthed it out/knew it was Lauren for sure, many here (not all :gotcha: ) believed that was indeed who would be his F1.  The body language was that much different with the blonde in the red truck!  giggling '

JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:04 pm

To echo Lauren, "Ben..." (How you just gave yourself away) No wonder he's been itching to shout it from the rooftops that he loves this one woman...he knew from a LONG time ago.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:08 pm

jen689 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:

however I believe RS mentioned since Vegas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 76 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 66 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej