SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 63 of 76 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 69 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:07 pm

I think others had issues because they wanted to be on DWTS and didn't care about the relationship. Jake/ChrisS IMO probably didn't care what Vienna or Whitney did while they were chasing fame.

Ben IMO seems to be the type who will ensure his F1 is comfortable at all times. If he gushes to her like he's gushing in the media, I think it will be fine. Besides, his F1 may not have any issues with him if he was cast on DWTS.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by mindless Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:12 pm

avacaroline wrote:
2observe wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:DWTS is such a great, rare, fun opportunity. The cast is great and you learn the basics of dance. IMO it'd be crazy to pass it, tbh.
But I thought he said that he was going to focus on his relationship since he had put her through a lot.  What happened to that????  Hugesmile  

I don't think any of them practice for more than 6 to 7 hours a day.  If an engagement can't make it through that then there's a problem.  Most normal people don't shut their lives down, quit going to work, etc just because they are in a relationship.  I think the others may have had issues because they were uprooted and out in LA alone....which I personally would have no problem with.  You're in California for heavens sakes!  Life could be much much much worse!!!

Yeah, I don't get what the problem is, especially since Lauren lives in LA. On the contrary, this will give them an opportunity to see each other regularly without anyone having to move permanently or change their job. Sounds like a good arrangement for all. And the money of course.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:28 pm

albean99 wrote:I never criticise anyone from doing DWTS. I draw the line at those marriage/relationship rehab shows though.

I agree.  IMHO also, Ben is not Chris or Sean.  The relationships and circumstances are different in each case.  The fact that Lauren lives in LA and has her sister, if I am not mistaken, and friends in the area are a great help.  She won't be living in a hotel, waiting on his availability.   She has a life here and her own responsibilities.  I'm a fan of DWTS so I guess I am biased, but I think it's a great financial opportunity and doesn't have to be a detriment to the relationship.  A lot also depends on the person's partner.  I will keep my comments on Whitney to myself as it takes two to tango so to speak.

I would like to see Ben on the show if that's what he wants and think he's probably learned his lesson as to the need to cherish and nurture his current relationship.  All of course IMHO. giggling

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:07 pm

bilolo wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I'd be pushing him on that dance floor, knowing a pay check is coming every week! laugh out loud

"Go honey, work hard, you need to win that mirror ball trophy"
:yes: :yes: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 63 3806527698 i would too.

Exactly me too.  I'd be thrilled for him to make that money and that I'd get to meet all the pros and go to the show every week and the after parties. If people return to regular life and jobs they aren't together all day anyway, so I don't really get why a work day's worth of hours spent on the show would be a problem JMO.   I think it would be awesome.   I'd almost want to fake my way into an F1 slot just for DWTS. ( giggling Half kidding).

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:52 pm

id love to watch Ben on DWTS ... And think Lauren would enjoy the process too.  Im not into the Bach the way i used to be and know very little about the last few seasons participants, but for some reason Ben and Lauren remind me of Des and Chris.  I did watch her season and saw her fall for Brooks.. And she would have chosen him in a heartbeat at the FRC!   Chris was my favorite though and my gut said that they were perfect for each other.  Thankfully Brooks left and everything turned out great for Des and Chris, despite everything that went down during filming.  I think it'll be the same with Ben and Lauren... They'll weather the storm thats going to occur, and theyll be fine.  Will they eventually marry? Time will tell, but I have a feeling that theyll give it an honest go of it and i wouldnt be surprised if they actually marry some day.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:55 pm

2observe wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:DWTS is such a great, rare, fun opportunity. The cast is great and you learn the basics of dance. IMO it'd be crazy to pass it, tbh.
But I thought he said that he was going to focus on his relationship since he had put her through a lot.  What happened to that????  Hugesmile  

They're not mutually exclusive. On dwts they're actually not allowed to practice more than certain amount of hours. He can date and love on his fiancé after those hours like if he was working. If he did DWTS, he'd have a beneftial reason to stay in la, where Lauren lives.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:57 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
2observe wrote:

They're not mutually exclusive. On dwts they're actually not allowed to practice more than certain amount of hours. He can date and love on his fiancé after those hours like if he was working. If he did DWTS, he'd have a beneftial reason to stay in la, where Lauren lives.
If I remember correctly, both Sean and Chris would be exhausted from rehearsals and promotions, and often wanted to just sleep when home. jmo
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:58 pm

I also can't see Lauren stop working if he is on DWTS so she'd be in and out of LA during the week as well. In fact, there could be times where he would not be rehearsing but she wouldn't be around because she'd be on a flight somewhere.

I can see her possibly arranging her flight schedule so that she would be available on Mondays though Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:05 pm

FWIW, I'm about 95% positive Ben's not doing DWTS. Someone who works for that PureDWTS blog which leaks the pairings early has already released 11 of the 12 celebrities, and today tweeted that Lindsay's partner (the only one yet to be revealed) isn't Ben. So unless they've decided to go with 13 pairings at the last minute, he's not on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:09 pm

2observe wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:
2observe wrote:

If I remember correctly, both Sean and Chris would be exhausted from rehearsals and promotions, and often wanted to just sleep when home.  jmo

Have a nice dinner, a walk on the beach and then go home. That sounds good to me.

Tbh, I'd push him to do the show just so I could meet the pros. :D
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:12 pm

AmyB wrote:FWIW, I'm about 95% positive Ben's not doing DWTS. Someone who works for that PureDWTS blog which leaks the pairings early has already released 11 of the 12 celebrities, and today tweeted that Lindsay's partner (the only one yet to be revealed) isn't Ben. So unless they've decided to go with 13 pairings at the last minute, he's not on it.

Interesting! I was wondering because RS said he hadn't heard one way or the other, but he knew about Jake, Sean, Juan Pablo, and Chris well in advance. If he's not on, I wonder if he wasn't asked or if he turned it down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:16 pm

If they asked Chris no way they didn't ask Ben laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 76 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 69 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej