SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 8 of 76 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 42 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:37 pm

agentcurls wrote:A spoiler hasn't been wrong lately (will this season be a foil or a switcheroo?)
It has the potential to be based on what I'm seeing from a personal & an editing standpoint.
Ben's ease & physical chemistry around JoJo reminds me of Jolly a 'la Mesnicks, with LB standing in as Melissa Ry. Ben is so goo-goo over her! He seems nervous and not himself, much like J.Mesnick around Melissa.
This season is so BLAHHHHHH (yawn) that I am seriously hoping for something (anything!!) major later.
I'm ashamed to admit...me too laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:40 pm

Boo that better not happen

#teamlaurenandben

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:43 pm

agentcurls wrote:A spoiler hasn't been wrong lately (will this season be a foil or a switcheroo?)
It has the potential to be based on what I'm seeing from a personal & an editing standpoint.
Ben's ease & physical chemistry around JoJo reminds me of Jolly a 'la Mesnicks, with LB standing in as Melissa Ry. Ben is so goo-goo over her! He seems nervous and not himself, much like J.Mesnick around Melissa.
This season is so BLAHHHHHH (yawn) that I am seriously hoping for something (anything!!) major later.

Re.bolded, actually it has! RS said Kaitlyn chose no one and only rescinded due to Snapgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:44 pm

He was also wrong about Ali and Roberto I believe during brads second season he changed to Emily halfway during the season

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:49 pm

The biggest one for me was Des and Chris. I knew right away when they had no issues showing Des so into Brooks that something was up. Heck, they even showed her telling CH that she loved Brooks, but that Chris was close behind. When they dropped that preview in the middle of the season I knew something was definitely up... Kind of like they just did for Ben's season laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:02 pm

Ash2214 wrote:The biggest one for me was Des and Chris. I knew right away when they had no issues showing Des so into Brooks that something was up. Heck, they even showed her telling CH that she loved Brooks, but that Chris was close behind. When they dropped that preview in the middle of the season I knew something was definitely up... Kind of like they just did for Ben's season laugh out loud

LOL

You think something is up..? I've been thinking so too TBH. Even though Lauren lives in LA and Ben is always there, I've had this feeling, that they're not actually seeing each other. Idk. It's weird. I'm probably reading too much into it TBH.

Also, I was wondering why the heck they decided to show a preview for the finale half way through.. It's too early!

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:05 pm

bachfan29 wrote:He was also wrong about Ali and Roberto I believe during brads second season he changed to Emily halfway during the season

RS changed it to Emily only after sleuthers saw that Brad had Emily's daughter's drawing on his fridge.

I also love it when he's wrong but don't wish for another "Jason" ending and I don't see it happening this season. It's actually a good thing that they're trying to make us think Ben had trouble choosing at the end. I wait for it every season and a lot of viewers buy it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:15 pm

Ash2214 wrote:The biggest one for me was Des and Chris. I knew right away when they had no issues showing Des so into Brooks that something was up. Heck, they even showed her telling CH that she loved Brooks, but that Chris was close behind. When they dropped that preview in the middle of the season I knew something was definitely up... Kind of like they just did for Ben's season laugh out loud

There was a part of me that thought that's what was happening with Kaitlyn's season, after they showed us Kaitlyn telling Shawn she was falling in love with him and that he could be her future husband on their very first date. Or when they actually showed us Shawn pretty much saying "she told me I was going to win". Plus her blogs, which were pretty much love letters to Shawn, there was a part of me that thought it was just too obvious and there was some kind of twist. And, there wasn't. So, there's always a chance it could be that super obvious. I hope it's not and it's time for a surprise ending since the last 4 seasons have been very predictable, IMO, but I don't know.

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:23 pm

Also, I was wondering why the heck they decided to show a preview for the finale half way through.. It's too early![/quote]

That's why I asked if ratings are down. Either ratings are down and they are trying to keep everyone engaged to keep viewing because they know they don't have enough drama going on to build things back up or MF is very proud of this one with a very different story line and just wants to crow about it and really gives people something to talk about.

I am thinking that the storyline could be that he lets LaurenB go at F2, immediately regrets his decision, let's JoJo go, and begs LaurenB back or something of that nature. They have been showcasing her way too much from the 1st night on for it to be straightforward. The argument that in the season preview she was the only one that they didn't show telling Ben she loved him, really doesn't hold water for me, because that moves so fast and the average unspoiled viewer isn't going to figure out what is going on or exactly who said what. But on live TV they choose to plaster a tweet up that says LaurenB and Ben are like Cinderella and Prince Charming. The average viewer has plenty of time to read that and know what it is implying. They want us to believe they are the perfect couple for some reason. Either a complete switcheroo or something like I mentioned above. Something's up! Sean's season, the average unspoiled viewer would not have even had Catherine on their radar until about week 5.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:31 pm

There was a part of me that thought that's what was happening with Kaitlyn's season, after they showed us Kaitlyn telling Shawn she was falling in love with him and that he could be her future husband on their very first date. Or when they actually showed us Shawn pretty much saying "she told me I was going to win". Plus her blogs, which were pretty much love letters to Shawn, there was a part of me that thought it was just too obvious and there was some kind of twist. And, there wasn't. So, there's always a chance it could be that super obvious. I hope it's not and it's time for a surprise ending since the last 4 seasons have been very predictable, IMO, but I don't know. [/quote]

There was enough drama going on with their storyline though. It had her choosing to sleep with Nick after she told Shawn that it was him. It certainly raised doubts on who she cared for the most and if Shawn would be OK with it in the end. Shawn gave them a lot of the drama that most of the time they have to create. With Ben they are having to try really hard to get some drama going. Olivia can only do so much!

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:38 pm

I feel like if they really wanted to get the audience talking they should have aired the preview immediately after the episode as a "coming up on this season of the bachelor" type thing, and not on the Bachelor Live which I assume has less viewership than the Bachelor.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:42 pm

nothatgirl wrote:

There was a part of me that thought that's what was happening with Kaitlyn's season, after they showed us Kaitlyn telling Shawn she was falling in love with him and that he could be her future husband on their very first date. Or when they actually showed us Shawn pretty much saying "she told me I was going to win". Plus her blogs, which were pretty much love letters to Shawn, there was a part of me that thought it was just too obvious and there was some kind of twist. And, there wasn't. So, there's always a chance it could be that super obvious. I hope it's not and it's time for a surprise ending since the last 4 seasons have been very predictable, IMO, but I don't know.

Yeah, I'm with you on that and I don't think anything will happen again this season. I will say that's we've always seen leads say "I'm falling for two people here" and so forth, but Ben and that preview seemed more genuine to me and IMO, far beyond the duty of the lead trying to fool the audience and doing his supposed "job." I'm looking forward to seeing more.

I did think it was extremely interesting though that just a couple of days after filming ended Fleiss tweeted out about Mesnick.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 76 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 42 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+99
AmoreBella
Cinn3
Rolly
sdmom
aviej