SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Couchgate - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:38 am

This is way more confusing then #couchgate during Andi's finale laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Couchgate - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 8367-910 Couchgate - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 I_got_13 Couchgate - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 E5kqdm15 Couchgate - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Couchgate - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:39 am

avacaroline wrote:
Linds911 wrote:
avacaroline wrote:Couchgate - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Images11

Ok, I'll stop now.  

#limogate #iseenothing

cantstopl Love that episode! It's so me right now too. Good sleuthing everyone!

Couchgate - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 2498057887  I mean, I see the little blurb of white, but how in the world can y'all tell that's a dress and not a producer, or a seatbelt, or some sort of equipment?  
I can't for sure which is why I am basing my opinion on the F1 on the lighting when they arrive.

I am pretty sure I see a shoulder and dress strap in my one screen cap but wouldn't bet a ton of money on it.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:45 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
avacaroline wrote:
Linds911 wrote:

cantstopl Love that episode! It's so me right now too. Good sleuthing everyone!

Couchgate - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 2498057887  I mean, I see the little blurb of white, but how in the world can y'all tell that's a dress and not a producer, or a seatbelt, or some sort of equipment?  
I can't for sure which is why I am basing my opinion on the F1 on the lighting when they arrive.  

I am pretty sure I see a shoulder and dress strap in my one screen cap but wouldn't bet a ton of money on it.

Alright, I gotcha now. I can see how those dots could be connected. I thought that everyone was seeing faces and arms and hair. I started wondering if my computer sucks or if I need glasses! They say it all starts to fall apart after you hit 40. :crazed
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:50 am

avacaroline wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
avacaroline wrote:

Alright, I gotcha now.  I can see how those dots could be connected. I thought that everyone was seeing faces and arms and hair.  I started wondering if my computer sucks or if I need glasses! They say it all starts to fall apart after you hit 40. :crazed

Haha! I am with you, I can't see face or hair just the couple details I pointed out above, anything more than that is beyond me and my almost 40 year old eyes Couchgate - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 2498057887
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:52 am

grace8136 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACY32NgCp80

mindless wrote:Here's a slow-mo version: https://youtu.be/v0HOqagB5EI?t=11m17s

Thank you both!! Off to look!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:05 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
avacaroline wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

Alright, I gotcha now.  I can see how those dots could be connected. I thought that everyone was seeing faces and arms and hair.  I started wondering if my computer sucks or if I need glasses! They say it all starts to fall apart after you hit 40. :crazed

Haha!  I am with you, I can't see face or hair just the couple details I pointed out above, anything more than that is beyond me and my almost 40 year old eyes Couchgate - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 2498057887

I do see a face! laugh out loud

Couchgate - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Face10
Source: sophienette's screencap
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:13 am

bluwavz wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
avacaroline wrote:

Haha!  I am with you, I can't see face or hair just the couple details I pointed out above, anything more than that is beyond me and my almost 40 year old eyes Couchgate - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 2498057887

Couchgate - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Face10

Yeah, I don't see a face in that box. Why would her face be there anyway? That far forward and facing Ben? Is he slamming the door on her as she's trying to get back out? Cause, that would be really mean but super funny! rofl
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:15 am

avacaroline wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

Yeah, I don't see a face in that box.  Why would her face be there anyway? That far forward and facing Ben?  Is he slamming the door on her as she's trying to get back out? Cause, that would be really mean but super funny!  rofl

spitcoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:20 am

OMG, this brings me back to the old days of assessing vents on limos!!!

Anyway, I see nothing in either video, regular or slow speed. But in the lightened picture, I could see an arm up to a face, and the hair looks darker.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:09 am

I'm not sure it matters but Jojo is wearing two silver or shiny bracelets. One on each arm. Lauren has no bracelets on. That shine or glare could also be her bracelet if she's holding her hands up to her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:43 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Litta123 wrote:snipped..

Couchgate - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 61e15ce9-e245-4e25-86dc-c5709682d84b

snipped

Bringing it forward so we have both s/caps on the same page.

GuardianAngel wrote:From the same s/cap as sophies.

Couchgate - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Captur11

s/cap up thread from sohpie

In Litta's s/cap the blue, as others have mentioned is due to the program that was used. In my s/cap that I lightened from sophie's s/cap, I see her arm, as if she has her arm raised, at the elbow. IMO we can't see her face, I think her head would be covered by the limo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:45 am

Is this where we will hear that "Can I go and talk to her?" VO:
Couchgate - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Altend10
my own SC
Lower left corner appears to be a brunette with a bun. Maybe a producer? (Or Elan's man-bun? giggling ) She looks about JoJo's height.

Last edited by agentcurls on Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:02 am; edited 2 times in total
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+90
Hotmomma
allicat
2observe
Longhornfan
dyra