SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlaurenb - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:17 am

teamlaurenb - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 31 CZC8pRcUsAAkLQP
Good Morning America ‏@GMA
Whoa there! Lauren B. may have taken an early @BachelorABC lead over Olivia? #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

teamlaurenb - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Diana Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:28 am

teamlaurenb - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 31 TLEhbBW
Saddling up for tonight's episode of The Bachelor!! #HopeCaboHasABC by @lauren_bushnell

teamlaurenb - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 31 TuH0UhF
smiling bc we're still alive after that horseback riding extravaganza oh and because The Bachelor is on tonight ;) #teamlaurenb #wesurvived by @molliebushnell
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:30 am

Soaring California #thebachelor edition. by @lindsayliles

here's a nice pic I took of a date by @theyearofelan
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:44 am

^^ Oooooo that's a great photo by Elan! I didn't see that reaction by Ben on the episode tonight! I can't wait to see more of that!!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 am

These two<3

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:45 am

I really like Lauren. She seems so normal and the true definition of "refreshing" (take that, Kaitlyn) for this show.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:50 am

I loved their date, it seemed effortless and real. And the producers really loved to show them kissing a lot! :crazed  
Kuddos to Lauren for not joining the Mean Girls club who were practically bullying Jubilee the whole episode.
I don't know how she'll be in the later episodes and I hope I will not jinx it, but I really appreciate her staying out of drama so far, it's her and Amanda that seem to hang out together and stay more reserved, they're smart girls. Those are the qualities that are attractive.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:00 am

Lauren staying out of the drama reminds me of Matilda for Bach NZ. I remember when the other girls were just going at it and Matilda just stayed away and spent her time focused on Art.

I hope Lauren stays this way and I think she will. It bodes well that Ben chose a woman who is classy and seems to have a good head on her shoulders.

So far Lauren and Ben are my fave F1/lead couple from the US Bach franchise. Hope I don't jinx it, but I am liking these two together. They are so normal, which I love and which is hard to find on this crazy show!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:08 am

I really like that they both shared stories about their Dads.  They both share similar values and a desire for simple pleasures in life.  Very real and very refreshing for sure.  Lauren's description of her Dad's qualities sounded a lot like Ben.  I hoping these two have a real and lasting Love story. :swinginglove beatingheart PINKHEART
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:33 am

I so wish we had heard more about their talking, don't get me wrong, they're cute kissing too, but I just think they had really good convos.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:39 am

What a great first date, the way he looked at her has been unmatched with any one else. He felt silly even giving her a rose because it felt so normal otherwise I would imagine and giving the rose brings the reality of their situation into it. When he looked at her at the end of dinner and then cutely touched her nose, it was like he was trying to convey 100different emotions without saying a word. I'm of the impression he was almost all in with Lauren at this point. He barely was focusing on the group date.

I loved her story about her dad's yard, her tweet where she showed her family's group text was hilarious. It's so clear she comes from a great close knit family and values mirror that of Ben.

I also like that she's in Cabo with her family doing her own thing, she's never going to give up HER and will not have to depend on the bachelor world to validate her.

They were very cute and real last night, we'll have to see how the rest goes but they very well could be my favorite couple from the franchise.

And don't worry Lauren. I think you'll get to meet his fam!

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:41 am

I like how she has her dad as "Daddy" on her phone and her brother as "Bretty Boo". giggling (They were in her last tweet).
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+74
Norcalgal
sosleepy
bachfan466
kikora
Buckeye_Fan