SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Page 18 of 62 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 40 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Post by SafronSahara Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:17 am

At first the other women were just exaggerating regarding Olivia's breath but Ben's body language confirms the consensus. I feel bad for Olivia. She'll never be able to live this down.
I am 95% confident Lauren B has it in the bag. Ben does stuff for and with her he wouldn't dare do for the other women. I'm curious who is the other woman that has his heart. He seems so all in with Lauren.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:16 am

Ayana wrote:I know Jubilee is looking kind of crazy and clingy right now but it's mostly like that she wants to leave because of not getting along with the girls in the house.

But didn't JoJo say she wished Ben could see the fun Jubilee that the girls see? or something to that effect? Makes me think she got along just fine with the other women.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:20 am

Sprite wrote:
Ayana wrote:I know Jubilee is looking kind of crazy and clingy right now but it's mostly like that she wants to leave because of not getting along with the girls in the house.

But didn't JoJo say she wished Ben could see the fun Jubilee that the girls see? or something to that effect? Makes me think she got along just fine with the other women.

Yup, she said that she wasn't being the "bubbly and outgoing Jojo that we all know". I think she was well-liked too. I do think that Jubilee became very self-conscious after Amber and the girls confronted her. She even said something along the lines of "last time, all the girls had so many comments about what I said when I left with you and I just have to be careful about that". I think that constant pressure of not offending anyone probably did get to her and contributed to her change in demeanor.

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:46 am

nothatgirl wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Yup, she said that she wasn't being the "bubbly and outgoing Jojo that we all know". I think she was well-liked too. I do think that Jubilee became very self-conscious after Amber and the girls confronted her. She even said something along the lines of "last time, all the girls had so many comments about what I said when I left with you and I just have to be careful about that". I think that constant pressure of not offending anyone probably did get to her and contributed to her change in demeanor.

Here's something that might contribute to Jubilee's discomfort. When a female has served or is serving, many times they are perceived by civilians as only that. The other achievements / facets in their lives get ignored and folks focus on only that they have or are serving. I heard Ben refer to that enough to feel like that factored in. If I may refer to another show called Black Love, one of the ladies on it brought this up. She had served and was hesitant to reveal that to the guy she was in the relationship with. I know from my own daughters experience, that guys wanted to date her because she is a soldier. Yes they do a job for our country, protecting our freedom. But that is only PART of their lives.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:57 am

My husband made a comment when we were watching last night. If Olivia got her own season, it might be fun to watch the train-wreck. I'm not sure about that.

Having the episode end as a cliff hanger.... hhmmm. That leads me to speculate that the unprecedented might happen. A Bach taking away a rose. Don't know that I see Ben doing that. But then again, he seems to take responsibility very seriously. Oooh Oh has made the others cry and be very uncomfortable. Not a good trait for a lasting relationship. And quite frankly I'm TIRED of her commenting to the camera.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:02 pm

going to do a @katiebelle style play by play rewatching. Today is my b-day, so why not.

Ooh Ooh is happy she has a bidet.... Geez! Like that exceptionally noteworthy.

theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:04 pm

Jubilee gives the first indication that she's struggling more. Love her look though. very classy.

They find the date card. Here goes

theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:06 pm

OOh Ooh says Ben doesn't validate people the way he validates her.... Honey you're from TX so I know you'll understand it when I say " Bless your heart, you're just precious"

theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:09 pm

"Our love language is reserved just for us"

He cringes every time he has been giving you a rose.

theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:13 pm

Amanda gets the date.

She does express missing her kids. But puts it in context of glad she has the one on one to see if being here is worth there while. That shows she feels some self worth.

The green-eyed monster comes out in the rancid expressions of poor dear Olivia. Be sweet girl. You're not giving your home state a good rep.

theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:34 pm

love the early morning wake up for Amanda's date. Shows Ben's sense of humor.
Amanda is just too cute. She's all smiles just a happy person despite everything.

Of course Olivia has to be droolin' downer.. I really want her to go home.

theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:37 pm

Thanks for the live posting theKeptGrits! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71517

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 62 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 40 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

+51
Lucas15
Crazylady29
MVMom39forever
George1218
bronco18