SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Page 9 of 62 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 35 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Post by theKeptGrits Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:14 pm

nothatgirl wrote:Just wanted to pop in and say that I'm loving your guys' unspoiled discussion, critique, and predictions! I'm pretty much in agreement about everything you guys said, especially regarding Amanda, Caila, and Jubilee. I'm looking forward to seeing Becca and Jojo's dates too!

I'm going to try to watch the Bachelorette unspoiled this summer, because it seems like so much more fun this way!

Welcome to the "unspoiled" brats cantstopl The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 9 3806527698 clapping! thumbsup

It's a lot of fun to just go episode by episode, make observations, critique, and follow gut instincts to predict. It's almost as good as opening birthday presents when we're right.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

Post by Katiebelle Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:21 pm

theKeptGrits wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:btw - I booted Caila out of my top 5 as I couldn't stand all that crying - get a grip girl - it's only going to get harder.

My gut instinct is that she may be trying for Bachette. Proving one can give dramatic responses on cue seems to have become a prerequisite for that.

Oh I completely forgot about that! Do they always get the bettes from the previous Bach? I'll be looking at their behaviour and how they present themselves quite differently now.

What kind of Bette do tptb want? The only two I see at this stage are JoJo and Becca.

Lauren - too quiet
Caila - too living in a fairytale
Olivia - too delusional
The twins- too mean
Amanda - too annoying with that voice
Jubilee - too insecure

Jen and the other Lauren don't get enough air time so probably won't make top 4. Who have I missed?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:35 pm

nothatgirl wrote:Just wanted to pop in and say that I'm loving your guys' unspoiled discussion, critique, and predictions! I'm pretty much in agreement about everything you guys said, especially regarding Amanda, Caila, and Jubilee. I'm looking forward to seeing Becca and Jojo's dates too!

I'm going to try to watch the Bachelorette unspoiled this summer, because it seems like so much more fun this way!

thanks!

It's actually pretty easy to stay unspoiled as I'm on the other side of the world and the Bach franchise is not a big deal so there's nothing in the media.

However, I do worry when I'm "unspoiled" that I'll say something that is way off base and all the posters in the "know" are thinking "what the h#ll is talking about!"

Have the top 4 been sleuthed yet?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:41 pm

Don't ever worry about what you say Kaitie. Sometimes even when I'm spoiled, I'll say something that I'm sure others think WTH is she talking about. laugh out loud

Yes, top four has been sleuthed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:44 pm

Katiebelle wrote:

thanks!

It's actually pretty easy to stay unspoiled as I'm on the other side of the world and the Bach franchise is not a big deal so there's nothing in the media.

However, I do worry when I'm "unspoiled" that I'll say something that is way off base and all the posters in the "know" are thinking "what the h#ll is talking about!"

Have the top 4 been sleuthed yet?

@katiebelle If they have been, it would be on the sleuthed / spoiled forum threads. I personally don't want to know. It's more fun being BRATS
B= Bach/bette
R= rants
A= agreements
T= trensetters
S= socializing

Don't worry about what anyone thinks but the moderators. Let's have fun.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:44 pm

Clipped

Welcome to the "unspoiled" brats cantstopl The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 9 3806527698 clapping! thumbsup

It's a lot of fun to just go episode by episode, make observations, critique, and follow gut instincts to predict. It's almost as good as opening birthday presents when we're right.[/quote]

By brats... Did you mean?

Brilliant
Reasoning
Analytical
Theorists

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:46 pm

@katiebelle LOVE it a lot better. That's what I get for trying to think on an empty stomach. Good on you!!!!!

theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:48 pm

theKeptGrits wrote:@katiebelle LOVE it a lot better. That's what I get for trying to think on an empty stomach. Good on you!!!!!

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion  - Page 9 3806527698

We actually posted our acrostic poems at the same time!

Last edited by Katiebelle on Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:50 pm

cantstopl High clap
Great minds THINK HHEEE HHEE

theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:51 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
theKeptGrits wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:btw - I booted Caila out of my top 5 as I couldn't stand all that crying - get a grip girl - it's only going to get harder.

My gut instinct is that she may be trying for Bachette. Proving one can give dramatic responses on cue seems to have become a prerequisite for that.

Oh I completely forgot about that! Do they always get the bettes from the previous Bach? I'll be looking at their behaviour and how they present themselves quite differently now.

What kind of Bette do tptb want?  The only two I see at this stage are JoJo and Becca.

Lauren - too quiet
Olivia - too delusional
The twins- too mean
Jubilee - too insecure

Jen and the other Lauren don't get enough air time so probably won't make top 4. Who have I missed?

Usually they do go with a bachelorette from the previous season! I think the only time they didn't was with Emily Maynard who was from two seasons ago. I think that they are pretty flexible in what they want for a lead. Emily was the sweet, quiet, single mother southern belle whereas Kaitlyn was the super outspoken, funny, crass, rapping girl. I mostly agree with you about your critiques for the potential bachelorette picks...but I'll admit, I'm not really loving Becca or Jojo either! That's why I'm excited to see more of them on their dates next week to see if they can turn me around.

And, trust me, I never think "wth" when I read your posts! Usually I'm just in awe **edited**

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:58 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:
theKeptGrits wrote:

What kind of Bette do tptb want?  The only two I see at this stage are JoJo and Becca.

Lauren - too quiet
Olivia - too delusional
The twins- too mean
Jubilee - too insecure

Usually they do go with a bachelorette from the previous season! I think the only time they didn't was with Emily Maynard who was from two seasons ago. I think that they are pretty flexible in what they want for a lead. Emily was the sweet, quiet, single mother southern belle whereas Kaitlyn was the super outspoken, funny, crass, rapping girl. I mostly agree with you about your critiques for the potential bachelorette picks...but I'll admit, I'm not really loving Becca or Jojo either! That's why I'm excited to see more of them on their dates next week to see if they can turn me around.

And, trust me, I never think "wth" when I read your posts! Usually I'm just in awe **edited**

:cutesmile!: knowing that... I think Caila as next Bachette, unless she turns out to be #2. Then maybe Becca, Amber or since Jubilee had a sad story to pull at our heart strings????

But if anyone really knows...PLEASE DON'T Tell me.

theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:58 pm

@nothatgirl

Yeah I'll admit that I wasn't that impressed with JoJo this week. I'm hoping she'll come across better on her date with Ben as she was one of my early faves. She really had me at the unicorn!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 62 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 35 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - NO SPOILERS - Discussion

+51
Lucas15
Crazylady29
MVMom39forever
George1218
bronco18