SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

me - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GreenGoddess Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:44 pm

I may the only one who is NOT voting for her to be the next Ette. When I watch her I get a very young vibe. IMO she needs to mature some prior to even thinking about finding a life mate. The jumping into Ben's arm's right out of the limo got me thinking that first. Then last night with the basically sitting on Ben sayin, "I'm just going to go for it." Sorry but to me that not only comes off as immature but pushy. I guess to each their own as she still reminds me of a spoiled little princess, but Jojo makes me think that also.

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

me - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:22 pm

I still really like Caila and think she's the one with the best personality for lead. Guys will love her. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:36 pm

Realme wrote:I may the only one who is NOT voting for her to be the next Ette.  When I watch her I get a very young vibe.  IMO she needs to mature some prior to even thinking about finding a life mate.  The jumping into Ben's arm's right out of the limo got me thinking that first.  Then last night with the basically sitting on Ben sayin, "I'm just going to go for it."  Sorry but to me that not only comes off as immature but pushy.  I guess to each their own as she still reminds me of a spoiled little princess, but Jojo makes me think that also.
You're not alone. I get the same vibe. Just immature and super aggressive. I've seen countless other viewers on SM post the same thing. She also has the least amount of followers of the F5 and given that she has had a 1on1 and been shown in each episode if she was that much of a viewer favorite I think she would have more. Even media have pointed out her behavior as being over the top in instances with the sex panther thing was kind of making fun of her a bit, imo. I expect once the F4 are left she will be even less liked since the others - especially Lauren B/Amanda - are much more well liked and come across as much more mature and normal. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:42 pm

Before last nights episode, nothing Caila did bothered me, but last night in one of her ITM's she said something along the lines of "Ben is starting to make choices and he's looking for his wife" and I just couldn't help but cringe. It wasn't necessarily the line because I could point out numerous times that the girls sounded ridiculous saying certain things, but with Caila that line sounded so rehearsed and even the way she tilted her head while she said it irked me.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:59 pm

^ IA. If Caila was normal and realistic especially about marriage and being a wife she would be wanting to talking real world and getting to know Ben deeper in a realistic way (like Lauren B) rather than "let's make out"... especially if, like she said, Ben is looking for a wife then that's more than just making out... but truly getting to know one another. Instead she she goes for the sexy/make out approach and has soundbites that come across rehearsed/put on to me... like she is just saying what she thinks people want to hear.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:37 pm

How realistic s any one of them tbh. Laura B fell for him after one date according to her on last night's episode. They are all young and unrealistic even more so this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:44 pm

Lauren B's whole conversation with Ben in this recent episode was about being realistic. That's what she spent her time talking to him about. So no, they are not all unrealistic at all, imo.

Back to Caila, I don't see her as being immature or being unrealistic as a good thing for a lead. I don't want a lead who is "all of them" or "the same as everyone else".

And if Caila is the same as everyone else then I'd rather go with someone who is not so rehearsed or try-hard for the cameras. A whole season of that is not entertaining either to me - especially after K's season. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:53 pm

Next bachelorette or not, Caila has bought a much needed light to this dull season. Jmo.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:54 pm

She just comes off super young to me. Like her idea of a relationship is still just having a boyfriend to fool around with and worship her, the adorable princess. I can't see her forming a lasting relationship at this point in her life. I don't care if most of the leads never do, it's still something I hope to see each season, because that is the premise of this show. Just because it fails more often than not doesn't mean I want to see a failure.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:59 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Next bachelorette or not, Caila has bought a much needed light to this dull season. Jmo.

Agreed ^^^ This season is actually very dull. Caila brings a sunny fun vibe and stands out by her own unique personality. Love her expressions and beautiful ever ready smile. JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:01 pm

I don't think the season is dull at all, I think all the girls add to it and make it interesting. I don't see her adding more than anyone else.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:01 pm

mindless wrote:She just comes off super young to me. Like her idea of a relationship is still just having a boyfriend to fool around with and worship her, the adorable princess. I can't see her forming a lasting relationship at this point in her life. I don't care if most of the leads never do, it's still something I hope to see each season, because that is the premise of this show. Just because it fails more often than not doesn't mean I want to see a failure.
Same to me. She definitely comes off very young and I would say that regardless of her age. Not to mention, I think I have lost count of how many times she flips her hair tying to be sexy. It's just beyond. I find it interesting too that Ben got the "marriage material" edit but he calls Caila a "Sex Panther". I just don't see her ready to be married and like you say, while having another lead who "dates" their fiance is the norm, I am not interested in another one like that. And if Caila is like that then she's just as dull as the rest of them that don't get married to their F1s as Bettes. At this point I will take pretty much anyone other than Caila. Even Olivia I feel more bad for.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess