SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fashionphotographer - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:39 am

I really like Caila but I have to agree that she's not getting a Bachelorette edit after this episode... she came across very immature and flaky during the date and there were a lot of comments on social media that she seems fake including on Afterbuzz where all the hosts said they think she's fake and so did their entire chat roll/comments section. It reminded me a little bit of the fan reception that Britt got last season although not to the same extent since none of the girls in the house have said anything about Caila being fake yet.

I wouldn't be surprised if she got a bad edit next week especially if Becca was meant to get the final HTD and it was pulled last minute (regardless of whether that was Ben's decision or TPTB's) and also since she doesn't seem particularly close to the remaining girls who are all best friends with each other and TPTB need some sort of "villain"/drama every week. 

If Caila had come on the show in a few years time I think she'd be a shoo-in for the next lead but while I still like her I think she is just too emotionally young to be the lead right now and doesn't know what she wants or needs out of a relationship yet. And, IMO, JoJo is getting much more of a Bachelorette edit than Caila is right now.

Back to top Go down

fashionphotographer - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:55 am

I didn't get what she was saying at all, IMO she came across quite flaky and manipulative. She was throwing out line after line trying to figure out which one would be a hit with Ben. The 'I think I live you' and then all the confusing stuff about not wanting to hurt him and not knowing if she can open up to him. She lost me in that thought process, I didn't understand it at all. IMO she isn't into Ben at all, and is working for being a Bette. Jmo, of course.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:36 am

AllAboutLove wrote:People Mag about Caila:

Caila gave a series of very strange answers with very long pauses like: "For me, right now, I feel like I love you ... but I don't know why I can't ... share. Maybe it's just that I'm not ready," and the crown jewel: "I feel like my greatest fear is that I can't totally completely fall in love with somebody. And part of me is afraid because your greatest fear is being unlovable, and my greatest fear might be breaking your heart. It doesn't feel right. It feels like I'm going to hurt you."

"I know that I'm falling in love because I feel like I'm being understood," Caila continued (which was funny, because Ben had never looked more confused). "I want to feel understood. And I feel like I understand you in a deeper way. Just in who you are as a person. I feel like you want other people to be loved. And that resonates with me, and that's what I'm looking for in life. I feel like I want you in my life and I feel happy," – Does anybody talk like this in real life? This was like Pinterest quotes gone wrong.

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-recap-ben-higgins-shocking-week-6-eliminations?

Fingersandtoes wrote:I didn't get what she was saying at all, IMO she came across quite flaky and manipulative. She was throwing out line after line trying to figure out which one would be a hit with Ben. The 'I think I live you' and then all the confusing stuff about not wanting to hurt him and not knowing if she can open up to him. She lost me in that thought process, I didn't understand it at all. IMO she isn't into Ben at all, and is working for being a Bette. Jmo, of course.

Thank you both for these two posts as now I may be able to get through my day with a warm and fuzzy feeling that I wasn't the only one totally confused by what Caila was saying in Episode 6. I didn't get where she was coming from in the preview and seeing it in total in the episode, it made even less sense to me than the preview.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:46 am

IA that Caila is manipulative, fake and just too young and immature all around and needs a lot more life experience, imo. Based on SM viewers they seem to see her in a negative light too and that is no surprise to me that everyone on AfterBuzz panel agreed that she is fake. TPTB had the edit like that for a reason and IA, next episode I don't see her edit getting better. I always felt like she was being setup to be the negative-edit to replace Olivia. So someone who is not as well-liked to keep a drama storyline going where TPTB can post SM that makes fun of the contestant. They already did that tonight, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:57 am

I relate to Caila and what she said to Ben.  They way she handled that conversation was honest and courteous.  She was saying I am developing real feelings for you, but this is the Bachelor and there are other girls here that talk about their feelings for you to me, too!   She is not just going to go all out and fall in love with him until she has more time with him and also there are not other girls that he is dating.  She is classy, kind and I think very mature.  Her pauses in-between her words were giving her time to think as she spoke.  I felt like it was one of the more real and classy scenes that I have seen in a bachelor episode in a long time.  But that is just my take on it.  Also she reminds me of my nieces and daughter, thoughtful, classy and yet career oriented.  I hope the best for Caila.  I am not sure however if she is suited for the bachelorette.  I think she can do better than that.  But then she might be really awesome, but her season would be much different more cultured.  I would be okay with that. it is interesting how people take the same situation and see it so differently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:01 am

I think there's still possibility for the ETTE. There's still time to change this around. Three more episodes and the WTA.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:24 am

Calia, what a mess. Can you imagine her trying to articulate her feelings to 25 men

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:29 am

I do get the sense she's not really feeling Ben anymore. Seems like she was saying what she felt needed to be said at this point. Not really sure I'd deem her as being manipulative as I don't know what was going on in her head. Spoilers indicated the girls caught on to Ben being all about Lauren at this point and were just going through the motions. Caila came off as a bad actress if anything. Jmo.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:31 am

mizzoufan wrote:Calia, what a mess. Can you imagine her trying to articulate her feelings to 25 men
Plenty of leads have struggled in that department, so yes..

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:33 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:I didn't get what she was saying at all, IMO she came across quite flaky and manipulative. She was throwing out line after line trying to figure out which one would be a hit with Ben. The 'I think I live you' and then all the confusing stuff about not wanting to hurt him and not knowing if she can open up to him. She lost me in that thought process, I didn't understand it at all.  

fashionphotographer - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 3806527698  Yup! She was throwing darts at a dartboard hoping they would stick. It was like People Mag blogged... "Pinterest Quotes gone wrong!"

This girl doesn't even know who she is, imo, let alone is ready for a relationship. no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:35 am

BlackHalo wrote:I do get the sense she's not really feeling Ben anymore. Seems like she was saying what she felt needed to be said at this point. Not really sure I'd deem her as being manipulative as I don't know what was going on in her head. Spoilers indicated the girls caught on to Ben being all about Lauren at this point and were just going through the motions. Caila came off as a bad actress if anything. Jmo.

:yes: She is hesitant.  She could be sorting out her feelings since she can see that he has feeling for Lauren B.  It seems like Caila and Ben have a respect between them, that they like each other, but I do not see love happening between them.  We can give her a break though and say that it takes some time to figure that out and there is not much time on the bachelor.  I really do not get why people are being hard on her. I think she is being classy and cultured. She is a beautiful addition to this seasons show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:37 am

Eviebloom wrote:I relate to Caila and what she said to Ben.  They way she handled that conversation was honest and courteous.  She was saying I am developing real feelings for you, but this is the Bachelor and there are other girls here that talk about their feelings for you to me, too!   She is not just going to go all out and fall in love with him until she has more time with him and also there are not other girls that he is dating.  She is classy, kind and I think very mature.  Her pauses in-between her words were giving her time to think as she spoke.  I felt like it was one of the more real and classy scenes that I have seen in a bachelor episode in a long time.  But that is just my take on it.  Also she reminds me of my nieces and daughter, thoughtful, classy and yet career oriented.  I hope the best for Caila.  I am not sure however if she is suited for the bachelorette.  I think she can do better than that.  But then she might be really awesome, but her season would be much different more cultured.  I would be okay with that.  it is interesting how people take the same situation and see it so differently.  

clapping! clapping! clapping!

A girl is cautious and so she is fake? I guess it would have been easier to read and rcecite the same script f I am falling for you and That is it. I like her a lot because she basically said what peole would say in a real lfe situation and did not gve Bachelor speak.
Same way she got flak for being honest about her ex.

Ben faked his relatinship with K ev after the sleeping on Shawn's bed!!! That s FAKE IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess