SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wta - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Bubblebunny Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:14 am

bostonugirl92 wrote:I don't get how all of a sudden Caila and her family are so Filipino-identified. IMO it's all just show for the Bach. Nowhere in her sm accounts does she identify herself as Filipino. I've looked through all her current Instagram photos and maybe three have anything to do with her heritage. Several photos of her in Vietnamese clothing.  Of all the travel photos she's posted - Alaska, Vietnam, Cambodia, Mexico, Switzerland, Germany, Hawaii and many more NONE are taken in the Philippines. Her family owns homes in Florida and Switzerland, and formerly in Hawaii, but no mention of a home in the Philippines. IMO she and her family only talked about it because of the Bachelor, possibly because of prodding by tptb. I'd love to know when the last time was she even traveled to her beloved Philippines.

I may not be remembering this correctly, but wasn't Caila on the board of the Filipino student group at her college? Either way, I don't think she needs to be open on SM about her background in order to identify with it it, but I think I recall reading that about her.
Bubblebunny
Bubblebunny

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

wta - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mysthelma Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:47 am

From Jillian's blog

Source: http://www.jillianharris.com/hometowns-heartbreaks-think-ben-will-pick/

" OK CAILA.... My best friend Shannon put it perfectly, Caila is annoyingly perfect. And when Justin was watching with me, he said, you know, I've always imagined I would marry a Phillipino (laugh out loud ok babe). But I see what both of these people are saying.... Caila is just a goddess and a perfect person to procreate. We need more people on this planet who are positive, sweet, abit naive, and have that perfect head of hair. She is just ADORABLE...my ONLY worry with Caila is...is if she's ready for marriage . There is something about her that strikes me to be abit too young....but that could be the nature of who she is and her culture. She's just sweet, fun loving, kind, not too domineering, I like it."

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  wta - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 1f49b  wta - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:46 am

Oh and Jillian, it's spelt Filipino not Phillipino. :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:54 am

The thing that stands out to me is that chronological age means nothing. Life experiences creates maturity. Caila would make a good wife, but she does need to face why she let one guy go to be in the Bach.

I can relate a little bit. I was engaged to someone else when I first met my hub. The guy was rich, but also a drunk. I knew he wasn't "the one". I was friends with hub, then we got serious only after I put myself through self examination with the help of an older wiser person. After understanding why I made bad choices, and kissed a lot of toads, I made a list of what I genuinely needed in a relationship partner. Hubby was the only guy for me. I was 21 when we married, and he was 26. It's been 32 yrs. of an interesting happy life.

I know that does not compare to being on tv. But IMO before she's the Bette, she needs to understand what she's looking for. All her intelligence, beauty, grace and funniness will not bring her a lasting love, until she is brutally honest with herself. If she does that she might bring a level of quality to this show that is rarely seen.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:40 pm

I have a feeling that they wanted her to say that she left the guy for Ben but I thought I read she was ready to move on before deciding on the show. Anyone remember?

I think that TPTB decided to play up Caila's heritage to possibly be the lead but that doesn't mean that she isn't proud of it. There were a lot of good posts about this already that I agree with so won't get into it any more.

I'm still on the Caila train for Bachelorette and loved her family. I like Jojo but her brothers turned me off as did the whole ex thing.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15343

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:05 pm

albean99 wrote:I have a feeling that they wanted her to say that she left the guy for Ben but I thought I read she was ready to move on before deciding on the show. Anyone remember?

I think that TPTB decided to play up Caila's heritage to possibly be the lead but that doesn't mean that she isn't proud of it. There were a lot of good posts about this already that I agree with so won't get into it any more.

I'm still on the Caila train for Bachelorette and loved her family. I like Jojo but her brothers turned me off as did the whole ex thing.

She and her boyfriend dated exclusively through the third week of July - well into the Bachelor application process. Broke up with him to continue on with the in-person application process. IMO you can't believe anything she says regarding her feelings for Ben while watching him on Ette. She wants to be famous. **IMO**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add IMO)

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:59 pm

Caila isn't a good actress and gives it away when she is giving TPTB the "storyboard" version of her life. I guess they couldn't quite get her to say she left TOG for Ben though. Would have been the most Dramatic. Story. Ever. :gotcha: 

I also recall reading on this forum that Caila wanted to end things with the guy she dated prior to starting on the Bach process. We all get to choose what we believe and what doesn't ring true. IMO.

It can be hard to end a relationship with a nice guy/girl when it isn't what you ultimately want. Caila will get lots of practice kicking guys to the curb if she becomes the next 'ette. You go, Caila!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:59 pm

Nobody should believe anything anybody says on this show.  I think they all say the things they need to say to get through it.  

It's what they say AFTER the show that matters to me.  

And I honestly don't care if a single one of them is not ready to get married.  THAT'S WHY YOU GET ENGAGED!  An actual engagement prepares you, not this show.  Every time somebody states "So-and-so isn't ready to get married", I want to say "Not in the next HOUR, they aren't!  But if they're engaged for 8 months they may be!"  

If every couple was ready to get married the minute they got engaged, then they'd just freakin' get married!  *ROFL*

Ashley & JP were engaged for over a year before they got married, so taking time to be engaged is not a bad thing.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:09 pm

Just noticed this but the new background picture of Ben with the three remaining girls... Caila appears to have her hand inside the arm of his suit. Is that weird? Is that a thing? Shouldn't she put her hand inside his coat next to his side or stomach? It looks like you would have to really try hard to get your hand in there. Seems odd to me. Weird choice. In my opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:39 pm

Do you mean the banner at the top of this site? If so, I believe it is in his sleeve. She was probably cold. I used to do that to me ex-hub when my hands were cold.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:41 pm

It's not that she's not ready to be married, I don't think she's ready to be in a relationship. She just got out of one, which good for her, if he wasn't the right one, but I don't think she's taken the time to figure out what it is she really wants or needs. I feel like she's still waiting for that perfect fairy tale romance to complete her life and that's why seems so overwhelmed by this show, because it's the opposite of a fairy tale really. She's not mature enough to handle it. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:55 pm

rhondam wrote:Do you mean the banner at the top of this site? If so, I believe it is in his sleeve. She was probably cold. I used to do that to me ex-hub when my hands were cold.
Yes, I do. Thank you. I didn't know people do that. It seems like it would be difficult to maneuver. I would but my hands on his sides if they were cold but it's good to know that you do that when you're cold so it's not as weird as it seems. It would have been cold in Ohio in November.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess