SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

did - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by rhondam Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:57 pm

mindless wrote:It's not that she's not ready to be married, I don't think she's ready to be in a relationship. She just got out of one, which good for her, if he wasn't the right one, but I don't think she's taken the time to figure out what it is she really wants or needs. I feel like she's still waiting for that perfect fairy tale romance to complete her life and that's why seems so overwhelmed by this show, because it's the opposite of a fairy tale really. She's not mature enough to handle it. JMO.
^ That's valid. Selfishly I'd want her for lead to make an interesting season. But in her best interest, I think she shouldn't do it; I believe she is above this show and doesn't need it to enhance her life. 
casjacknick wrote:
rhondam wrote:Do you mean the banner at the top of this site? If so, I believe it is in his sleeve. She was probably cold. I used to do that to me ex-hub when my hands were cold.
Yes, I do. Thank you. I didn't know people do that. It seems like it would be difficult to maneuver. I would but my hands on his sides if they were cold but it's good to know that you do that when you're cold so it's not as weird as it seems. It would have been cold in Ohio in November.
Yes it can be awkward; it doesn't work in every situation/position. Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

did - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Maddy Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:24 pm

did - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 CcLeWFUXEAAzvZk
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
Jamaican us crazy, Ben! #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:34 pm

did - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 8788bacdcf21
my sc
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:51 am

Women Tell All has been recorded this weekend already right? any words or spoilers?

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:59 am

Cute pics and snap videos of Caila in Amanda's snapchat story! I don't know how to bring it over though.... sad
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:17 am

Well, Caila posted a snapchat video in a car with a bunch of girls and a producer, so clearly they don't care that people will know she was at the WTA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:22 am

AmyB wrote:Well, Caila posted a snapchat video in a car with a bunch of girls and a producer, so clearly they don't care that people will know she was at the WTA.

If she is with a producer, maybe they want her out and about, front and center to promote her for the bette.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:10 pm

Sprite wrote:
AmyB wrote:Well, Caila posted a snapchat video in a car with a bunch of girls and a producer, so clearly they don't care that people will know she was at the WTA.

If she is with a producer, maybe they want her out and about, front and center to promote her for the bette.

My thoughts exactly. It gives the next 'Ette whether it be the f2 or f3 a boost of support and morale. If it's Caila, it puts her out there. If it's JoJo same.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:24 pm

In reality, I just don't think they care. The episode is now just one day away and it's not like they were posting straight to Twitter or IG. It was on snapchat, which out of the millions of people that watch this show, many of them probably don't have, and if they do, I'm not sure they would be following reality stars on it.

I've looked on Twitter and IG and there has been little to no mention of it. Most viewers of this show that don't get heavily involved probably wouldn't even realize it was for the taping of the WTA. It happens every season where the F3 girls gets spoiled before hand because they're in pictures with the girls. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:34 pm

Years ago when ABC sponsored the rose game, it was a much bigger deal about spoiling the F3.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:08 pm

I don't think they really care either. Not many viewers follow the girls' snapchats, and whoever does follow these girls on any form of SM surely knows the spoilers already since the comment section of just about any pic they post is full of them. CH has said several times that they've stopped trying to fight SM, since it's futile. Sort of spoiling the F3 a day before she's kicked off the show is nothing compared to Kaitlyn spoiling the ending by herself weeks before the finale.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:18 am

Cleveland Browns ‏@Browns 5h5 hours ago
Good luck tonight, @CailaQuinn!!

#TheBachelor #DawgPound did - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 1f339 did - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 1f339
did - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 CcbGkRKUAAAIzXl

Margo Rizzi ‏@margorizzi1 5h5 hours ago
Nothing but love for @CailaQuinn #TeamCaila did - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 2764 did - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 1f48b did - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 1f339
did - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 CcbRD1FWwAARqfa
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+74
agentcurls
Lily
Maggenzm
dyra
Idlemess