SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 47 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 34 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:15 pm

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 CZDDd6HWUAAmLr_
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
But....Ben's perfect though, right? #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:15 pm

J.P. Rosenbaum ‏@JP_Rosenbaum 2m2 minutes ago
What the F are we talking about here?!? #TheBachelor

laugh out loud Exactly what I was thinking.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:15 pm

bachfan29 wrote:yea she is used to a helicopter but that was during war. maybe she is a little traumitazed by that.

Thanks I was just gonna say that. I am afraid of heights so I know how she feels that is one of the reason why I dont travel

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:15 pm

Lauren Bushnell ‏@LaurenBushnell3 1m1 minute ago
I LOVE YOU ALL.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:15 pm

Off topic , Is anyone else page loading slow

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:16 pm

Sprite wrote:I think Jubilee has some insecurities due to her childhood, plus I really think she doesn't think she is Ben's type.

I still like her, but I do think this isn't a Bette edit.

I think Ben likes her and finds her interesting, but not the chemistry I saw with Lauren.

Agree, very good points. I feel Jubilee is nervous on this date and they have a bit more fun when she relaxes. Ben is intrigued by her so she will stay awhile.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:16 pm

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 CZDD2WjWsAAv4-H
Olivia Caridi ‏@OliviaCaridi
People are asking what my toes look like so I thought I'd just take a quick pic for y'all #fattoes #perfectionislame
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:17 pm

nutty1 wrote:Lauren Bushnell ‏@LaurenBushnell3  1m1 minute ago
I LOVE YOU ALL.

That was in response to this. She's also trending in Canada.

Lauren Bushnell ‏@LaurenBushnell3 24m24 minutes ago
Lauren Bushnell Retweeted The Bachelor
What?!?!? Lauren Bushnell added,

The Bachelor @BachelorABC
Good going Bachelor Nation! Lauren B. is trending in the U.S.A.! #TheBachelor

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:17 pm

Lauren's tweets to the fans tell me she's a natural at fame. Excited for her liketo.knowits and Fab Fit Fun box shilling now laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:17 pm

I like Jubilee, she cracks me up. And Ben's very likeable around her.

The other women take everything so seriously. It's like life and death instead of a dating show.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:17 pm

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 CZDFX1rUwAAu3Cb
Good Morning America ‏@GMA
#AWKWARD.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:18 pm

mindless wrote:I like Jubilee, she cracks me up. And Ben's very likeable around her.

The other women take everything so seriously. It's like life and death instead of a dating show.

Totally agree. Going to agree with Andi for the first time ever:

Apparently sarcasm is not allowed on #TheBachelor. Luckily bad toes and crazy eyes are

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 47 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 34 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 3 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+62
dandelioninspring
Longhornfan
bleuberry
bilolo
Mommyof2