SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:17 pm

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 CZnD0olWkAIri5o
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
Quiet confidence. #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:18 pm

metalgirl wrote:That is an incredibly unattractive dress to me.

Jubilee seems to be having a good time with the ladies.  I don't think they're having any real difficulties, no matter what we saw last week.

I agree on Jubilee which shows our guess was right it was all spliced and diced drama last week.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:18 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I thought Ben's comment after 1 on 1 with JoJo was a clue to F2 storyboard.  He said (paraphrasing) that he could not find one thing he did not like about her on their 1 on 1.  From previews we know he says around time of FRC (again paraphrasing) that he has to say goodbye to a woman who doesn't deserve it. I am thinking Ben struggles with having obvious chemistry with JoJo, her checking off all of the boxes as to qualities he wants in a woman, yet that gut feeling that she is not "the one."  Similar in some ways to Lindsay being best match "on paper" but Sean's heart wanted Cat.

Ben does seem attracted to brunettes, yet if spoiler is correct,he chose the blond Lauren. Wonder if he surprised himself by going against his usual type and falling for a blonde? question

I don't think so. He said his celebrity crush was Blake Lively.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:19 pm

Ben doesn't like sex panthers, I mean, he does I think, but subtle panthers laugh out loud Caila will make a wonderful Ette though when she's getting pursued because it's nothing new to her.

Becca and Ben are so boring together.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:19 pm

KB_Mom wrote:...Ben does seem attracted to brunettes, yet if spoiler is correct,he chose the blond Lauren. Wonder if he surprised himself by going against his usual type and falling for a blonde? question
I''m sure he's noticed her roots. Maybe once the season is over she'll go back to her natural hair color giggling

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:19 pm

Start a petition from now for Jubilee and I am sure you will get the votes

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:19 pm

Werider date

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:20 pm

Virgin talk. Joy.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 20 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:21 pm

That time with Lauren at cocktail party after group date: I forgot for a moment that I was watching The Bachelor and thought I was watching a love story movie involving just Lauren and Ben. PINKHEART Her guard is starting to fall and she's letting him know the feelings are mutual. Then he "validates" her (his word) by giving her GDR. I get the feeling this epi is the beginning of it was obvious to all that it was Lauren. Hard to put in words, but he's just SO different with her.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:22 pm

love the real talk

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:22 pm

Ben is simply not convincing at all in his ITM regarding Becca.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:23 pm

I feel no chemistry between Ben and Becca.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
Longhornfan
bronco18
jojo47
FLChica
Amethyst