SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:06 am

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 CZmjBv5WYAA5MZi
Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin
You guys, being part of a harem is EXHAUSTING. #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:08 am

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 CZm_dkeWcAASzW8
Are the twins filming a confessional here or are they about to get their portrait taken at #Sears? #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:09 am

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 CZnBfmuWkAAQ9mX
Reaction shot of the night, part 1. #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:11 am

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 CZnBpXcWcAA9kg_
Reaction shot of the YEAR. #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:12 am

Incidentally, #SexPanther is a more legitimate job description than some of these "ladies" have. #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:14 am

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 CZnGceGXEAMubEo
Kudos to @BachelorInterns making sure Ben & Lauren have towels JUST IN CASE they want to take a dip. #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:20 am

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 CZnzrSUW0AMKy8O
Chris Soules Verified account
Bachelor date night #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:21 am

Just caught up.....

- They cut soooo much out of JoJo's date. Why??

- Think Olivia is really insecure despite saying she is confident in every ITM. Also think she needs medication and/or a diagnosis. Am definitely sick of her, I think 3/4 of the episode was spent on her sh!t. At the same time I feel sorry for her because I don't see how she is going to recover from this unless she moves to another country. 

- Yes Ben seemed tipsy at group date after party. So did Lauren B, Olivia and Lauren H and Amber of course. 

- This episode was extremely chopped up and half hazardly put together. It's as if they didn't even care that it was an obvious hack job. Also lots of pickups—Lauren in a completely different dress, Emily with different earrings, Lauren H with different earrings, and more. 

Ben actually said Caila is a sex panther the night of the rose ceremony and not the group date after party. 

- Ben said to Becca that he was concerned that she was in love with Chris a year ago but now she's there with him. He almost scoffed, you were in the final two! They were awkward. I can see why she doesn't get anymore single dates.

- Jubilee was sullen or perhaps bored in every shot except two. 

- Lauren wore tiny Amanda's dress to the rose ceremony that she wore the week before.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:31 am

I found it interesting that Mills started following JoJo and Caila after JoJo tweeted to RS and Caila liked her tweet (and which she had to delete). I suspect he is going to be watching them closely because that is a no-no especially after last season!! Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:34 am

Ben said that Becca is "perfect in every way". Sorry but I don't see Ben just saying those words for the heck of it and it solidified for me what Kasha had posted that Ben never knew Becca was coming on the show and didn't say not to.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Ben said that Becca is "perfect in every way". Sorry but I don't see Ben just saying those words for the heck of it and it solidified for me what Kasha had posted that Ben never knew Becca was coming on the show and didn't say not to.

All that solidified for me was that she is perfect...on paper...and deeply in the friend zone.

I found their date rather awkward. It was as if a grown up was talking with a teenager about life and love. Becca trying to be sexy...awkward. Pulling Ben in and acting like the sex panther, quite a bit different that last season when it was a big deal she was holding CS's hand.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:49 am

Sprite wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Ben said that Becca is "perfect in every way". Sorry but I don't see Ben just saying those words for the heck of it and it solidified for me what Kasha had posted that Ben never knew Becca was coming on the show and didn't say not to.

All that solidified for me was that she is perfect...on paper...and deeply in the friend zone.

I found their date rather awkward. It was as if a grown up was talking with a teenager about life and love. Becca trying to be sexy...awkward. Pulling Ben in and acting like the sex panther, quite a bit different that last season when it was a big deal she was holding CS's hand.
I agree about it being perfect on paper. My point was that I don't see Ben making that remark about someone he "supposedly"
personally told not to come on a show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
Longhornfan
bronco18
jojo47
FLChica
Amethyst