SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 37 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:30 pm

the unemployed girl doesn't get enough screen time to be an internet hawker, bye girlfriend, try BIP, you might get more airtime. same goes for the third time is the charm lady, in all 3 shows, still not enough airtime to be an internet hawker as well, oh well. she can try VHI.

Back to top Go down

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:32 pm

I was quite surprised at how little we saw of Jojo's date. That takes away from her being a possible lead imo.

I didn't see anything that makes me think that Ben didn't warn Becca to not come on (could have done it through S/K though). They say a lot of very complimentary things about people that they were never going to pick and you know it's just the thing they have to do. Ditto kissing multiple people that won't be around too long.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15336

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:35 pm

^And in contrast, Calia gets a lot of screen time and imo is getting next lead edit.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:42 pm

brittany4400 wrote:Ok so I am going to ask the most important question since noone else is... Is becca the only one he has kissed using his tongue?
giggling I am sure he has used tongue with the other girls and not shown close up on camera but yup, got to see some close up of that with Becca.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:55 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
FLChica wrote:
Sprite wrote:

All that solidified for me was that she is perfect...on paper...and deeply in the friend zone.

I found their date rather awkward. It was as if a grown up was talking with a teenager about life and love. Becca trying to be sexy...awkward. Pulling Ben in and acting like the sex panther, quite a bit different that last season when it was a big deal she was holding CS's hand.
Not to burst the Becca love bubble, but that also means Ben didn't say no to Amber returning to the show. We hear the lead use the "perfect in every way" line every season along with "I know my wife / husband is in the room" and "I'm falling in love with two women / men". 

I had the same impression Sprite. Ben the grown up talking about life and love with the teenager Becca. Keep moving the storyline forward...
I am not sure to whom this is referring since I am not in a Becca love bubble at all and my post wasn't about a love bubble for Becca but even if someone wants to be in a Becca love bubble they have every right to be so.  My post was in regards to what was said about Becca and clarification of what was supposedly said about her and there was zero such rumor said about Amber so I don't see how it even relates. 

Re: Amber, she never got a 1on1 date or went far and most viewers didn't even remember who she was so I don't see a comparison other than just being returnees - one of which was disliked overall (Amber) by the time she left and one whom is still being stated by many viewers as their favorite - even E Online tweeting that they should get married and that Ben looks at Becca like one looks at the weekend -  which I don't see at all that Ben looks at Becca that way but just posting since it illustrates that viewers do see these things and it doesn't mean they are in a Becca love bubble and if so, more power to them yes
I'm not referring to anyone. I am referring to the topic of Ben allegedly telling Becca not to return. What you stated was only part of what Kasha posted on page 57 of the Becca Tilley - Bachelor 20 - #3 - Sleuthing - Spoilers thread. The entire post reads:

"@Kashathediva wrote:
Just to bring this forward one more time and not to single out the post, but the topic:
Ben knew there were going to be returnees before filming. He was given a possible pool of returnees and said "no" to some. Those returnees he said "no" to did not come back.
I had heard he was not aware of Becca's coming back until she exited the limo/meat and geek.

Speaking only for myself, I believe all of what Kasha said in her post. Returnees (plural) would indicate Becca and Amber. yes

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:04 pm

Let me give this example. You have five different meals to choose from and you have to choose the ones you like and you said absolutely no to four of them, and maybe to the last one only because you had to choose. When it comes time to the meal being served, you have an idea of which one you'll get but you're not sure.

Amber has nothing to do with the choices.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:11 pm

FLChica wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:snipped
 My post was in regards to what was said about Becca and clarification of what was supposedly said about her and there was zero such rumor said about Amber so I don't see how it even relates. 

I am referring to the topic of Ben allegedly telling Becca not to return. What you stated was only part of what Kasha posted on page 57 of the Becca Tilley - Bachelor 20 - #3 - Sleuthing - Spoilers thread. The entire post reads:

"@Kashathediva wrote:
Just to bring this forward one more time and not to single out the post, but the topic:
Ben knew there were going to be returnees before filming. He was given a possible pool of returnees and said "no" to some. Those returnees he said "no" to did not come back.
I had heard he was not aware of Becca's coming back until she exited the limo/meat and geek.

Speaking only for myself, I believe all of what Kasha said in her post. Returnees (plural) would indicate Becca and Amber. yes
I am referring to the exact same topic/post.

According to the post, the returnees did not include Becca as per Kasha's post.
If Ben had said no to the returnees and Becca was one of those he said no to then she wouldn't have been on at all since those he said not to did not come back.
That is my understanding - that Ben didn't even know of Becca returning until she was in the mansion talking to him.
Kasha can CMIIW about my interpretation of the topic/allegation/rumor.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:29 pm

It's possible that Becca and Amber were the ones he didn't mind as much as the others. Doesn't mean he wanted them. Maybe he hoped Becca took the hint and didn't come on even though he knew they were asking her (or she asked them).

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15336

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:34 pm

I really think he knew about Becca wanting to come, it was in the media before fiming and he told her it'd be best not to. He was surprised because he told her not to IMO (and didn't want any returnees). Ben is nice to all the girls, he really goes out of his way to make them feel good and compliment them. What he says about Becca is because he thinks she's a great person. Doesn't mean she's for him. It's a show, they have to make viewers think others have a chance.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:35 pm

Okay, I just want to address this.  Even though Olivia gave the producers plenty to work with, I am finding the Live After Show to be especially mean toward her.  And IMO Chris Harrison is helping to encourage cyber bullying.

I actually feel like CH has taken things too far, and when he showed that clip with Olivia saying what she did to Amanda (the teen mom thing), to me Olivia just came off as being socially awkward - like speaking before completely thinking things through.  I am not sure that Olivia actually meant it the way that it sounded, but none the less, it was not appropriate to say what she did.

What bothers me the most is the fact that all of this negative footage of Olivia is only encouraging people to go on SM and write horrible things about her.  I agree with whoever wrote that this will follow Olivia around and could make it very hard for her to find a job that allows her to use her journalism degree.  

Many will say that she knew what she was getting herself into, and it is true that Olivia did give them a lot of soundbites to work with.  None the less, it just seems cruel to me the lengths these producers are willing to go, in order to create drama for the show.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:39 pm

I was told Ben did not know Becca was going to be returning. Whether the person/s who relayed that info to me knew the real truth or not, that is what I was told. I was told Ben did not know Becca was going to be on the show until he literally saw her. That is what I was told. 
I can't be any clearer.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:39 pm

From what I and others that have been told about the situation, Ben did not tell Becca not to come nor indicate this to her.

Until there's proof of this not being the case and he did say no, it is just a rumor like any other one that someone can make up - all of which can or can't be believed as always.

Regardless though, imo, at the end of the day, Ben himself kept Becca and seems to like her enough to call her special and say that if one met her that this is an undeniable thing about her in his blog today.

ETA: what Ben said about Becca in his blog today about being special

From the day she walked into the mansion I knew there was something special about Becca. I know Chris Soules felt it, too, and when you are in the same room with Becca it is undeniable.

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-ben-higgins-blog-olivia-cake-dance

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
Longhornfan
bronco18
jojo47
FLChica
Amethyst