SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:15 am

After 4 epi's, this season is pretty simple for me. Ben is attracted to a few of the women, but his only emotional romantic connection is with Lauren B.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:18 am

I've always liked Becca. I just don't see her falling in love on a timeline that fits the show. Perhaps I'm mistaken about that. I would be okay with her being Bachelorette, but I just think it's time for some new blood -- there are better options, IMO. If she still has lots of fans that favor her, then good for her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:25 am

Yea Ben def has a type--Amanda, JoJo, Lauren.

I do think Lauren is a bit different in the rest, being quite tall and so more "model" like. I think to him, she seems like the type of girl he thought he couldn't get. (blake lively type).

Olivia, actually I feel bad for her now because I think she had little idea how she was going to be edited. She actually said very nice things about JoJo ("she's beautiful, smart, and funny") and didn't say anything bad about Becca either when she got the 1-on-1. The editors are really making her look bad at this point. And I feel like they are making her keep going to steal him away just like Lace. It sucks because people go on this show and prob always think they are going to get a good edit.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:54 am

Ok so I am going to ask the most important question since noone else is... Is becca the only one he has kissed using his tongue?
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:03 am

Haley, laugh out loud. Nobody still displays an ex-bf pics like that, just saying. This show is hilarious, I swear.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:08 am

^ And it was obvious Mom knew they were coming and the house was "camera ready" awkward - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 3806527698

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:12 am

So one thing I noticed that hasn't been mentioned on this thread.. during Jojo's 1-1 when the fireworks were going off and Ben was wrapped around her, I swear I heard her say "I love you!" to Ben, but her back was to the camera and the fireworks were loud so who knows. It was right before they cut the scene to the mansion.

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:17 am

Jubilee really likes Ben. How far did she go on the show?

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:18 am

^ she leaves next epi- supposed to be before RC

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:23 am

lexforlife wrote:Haley, laugh out loud. Nobody still displays an ex-bf pics like that, just saying. This show is hilarious, I swear.

Yeah, I don't think anyone keeps pictures of their ex next to their bed, so I wondered if he was her current boyfriend, but the show wanted twins, so she went with her sister?? If so, Emily didn't really throw her sister under the bus, which makes more sense to me, since they seem so close.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:25 am

thanks. I hope tptb resident psychiatrist gets a raise, whoever plays with this ladies' mind did a number on Olivia, sweet lord :shocked!:

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:27 am

^^I thought there were pictures of 2 different guys, I think it was probably staged that way

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
Longhornfan
bronco18
jojo47
FLChica
Amethyst