SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 56 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 31 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:56 pm

Today's moment is apparently Ali leaving Kasey on the ice glacier so it looks like it's Ette moments too.

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Samuel10The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Samuel10 The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Family10The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Samuel15The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:56 pm

bleuberry wrote:That would suck if they left out Bachelorette moments....
It is the 20th Anniversary of the Bachelor. There have been 11 seasons of the Bachelorette. If they were going to focus on the Bachelorette seasons as well it would be the 31st Anniversary special. All of the Bachelorettes have been part of the Bachelor so they could include them in some way JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:00 pm

Since it seems they are only trying to gather together all the previous Bachelors then I'm assuming the special will focus on them. There will be the BIP wedding though so who knows.

Based on today's memorable moment, it looks like all seasons are eligible for that.

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Samuel10The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Samuel10 The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Family10The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Samuel15The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:01 pm

lipsis wrote:Today's moment is apparently Ali leaving Kasey on the ice glacier so it looks like it's Ette moments too.

Now that was a classic! Didn't she leave with some dodgy guy as well? She was just so desperate to get away from Kasey after seeing that crazy tattoo. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:04 pm

A few of the funniest moments for me:
Ali chasing Rego around outside with his broken leg. Reminded me of Granny chasing Jethro for his whopping.
Emily dragging around her FRC dress in the dirt. Reminded me of Ophelia wringing her hands psychotically in the marshes.
Peyton being left at the heliopad.
Brad eating that slopping, saucy meatball sandwich.
Courtney saying: how's that taste coming out of your mouth.
Erica Rose, The Mask on the toilet.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:06 pm

^^ I don't remember who she left with (I'm sure someone will though). In a similar way, I'll never forget Andy Baldwin leaving Peyton on the aircraft carrier to helicopter off with Tessa. Good thing Chris Lambton picked her up. Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:07 pm

lipsis wrote:Today's moment is apparently Ali leaving Kasey on the ice glacier so it looks like it's Ette moments too.

Where do you see that? I've been checking @BachelorABC twitter all day and I don't see it yet. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:15 pm

Kristen Baldwin  ‏@KristenGBaldwin
No. 18 in the #Bachelor20 countdown: @AliFedotowsky leaves @KaseyRKahl on ice: http://yhoo.it/1SlClpf  
The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 CZ0ncoqWQAInDVQ

Source

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:18 pm

^^ thank you LadyBug, you beat me to it.

And you can watch the clip at the link. Ali left with Justin Rated R.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:21 pm

lipsis wrote:^^ thank you LadyBug, you beat me to it.  

And you can watch the clip at the link. Ali left with Justin Rated R.

Your welcome!   bestbud!

I edited my post to embed the video (not just the pic from the tweet) in my post.  Is it showing up for everyone or just me?  giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:40 pm

I see it. It just was edited in when I posted. Thanks LadyBug.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:52 pm

TY!

Poor Kasey. Oh well, he's happily married now! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 56 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 31 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+72
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Idlemess
MVMom39forever
TrishB
yrkiemommy