SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 56 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 32 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:33 pm

I'm sure her hallway meltdown is probably on there. Just like Jason's full mesnick on the balcony.

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:40 pm

I'm sure we'll see Kalon and Emily's backwoods moment laugh out loud.

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:42 pm

I feel like Brad's no choice has to be on the list. I'm guessing Clare's tell off of JuanPa at the FRC? Tierra's "hypothermia" is probably another shoe-in.

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:51 pm

MeAndi's 'ette audition-telling JPG "ees not ok hissyfit :angryemotion " ??

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:39 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:Interesting: Ali has 2 of the top 20 moments. I could see her hall wail being one of the moments too

And out of all the seasons I could pick many more from Ali's season as my top moments.  Still for me the best overall season in terms of entertainment, the guys and her being able to really lead a season.  It's my favorite overall season by far, even though Jillian is my favorite Ette and Ashley-JP are my favorite love story.  Not many of my fav moments or seasons come from the Bachelor side of the show at all with a very few exceptions, usually it's the Bachelorette that keeps me watching the whole franchise so I'm glad they're including it in this top 20.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:12 pm

I'm probably in the minority, but I didn't love Ali's season. I didn't like her very much, didn't really believe Ali/Roberto and wasn't shocked when the split, and overall think her season is over rated. It disappoints me a little she's getting so many of these top moments.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:18 pm

Jason flipping on Melissa/Molly has to be number one. Until that moment, this show was losing steam on track to cancellation. That moment blew new life into this show and turned it into real life soap opera.

Other moments I'd expect to see:

T/R wedding has to be up there- they were the first.
Brad choosing no one
Brooks leaves Des maybe?
Bentley drama with Ashley
MeAndi/Clare telling off JuanPab, not sure what moment they'd use, but it'll be one or the other
Something Tierra
Courtney/Ben sex in the ocean
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:37 pm

sosleepy wrote:Jason flipping on Melissa/Molly has to be number one. Until that moment, this show was losing steam on track to cancellation. That moment blew new life into this show and turned it into real life soap opera.  

Other moments I'd expect to see:

T/R wedding has to be up there- they were the first.
Brad choosing no one
Brooks leaves Des maybe?
Bentley drama with Ashley
MeAndi/Clare telling off JuanPab, not sure what moment they'd use, but it'll be one or the other
Something Tierra
Courtney/Ben sex in the ocean

Good ones! I remember Jason saying on the podcast that he was originally told that his season would be the last. That's the season when I started really watching, although I had seen a few other episodes here and there.

I can also see:

Nick's ATFR "why did you make love to me"
Nick/Kaitlyn sex
Emily confronting Kalon about the baggage comment
Rozyln/producer scandal
Frank leaving on Ali's season
Chantal slapping Brad
Sean/Ashlee's WTA "I didn't say that"/"yes you did" argument

It seems like all the good moments were from Jason's season onwards. I remember Krisily saying that Charlie's F3 or F4 had an epic meltdown when she exited and I heard that Jen's ATFR was really awkward, so maybe one of those scenes too?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:10 pm

While I wasn't a huge fan of Ali, I really did enjoy that season and really liked her final 2 guys. Chris L is still the bomb and Justin R... Whatever happened to him?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:02 pm

Yahoo TV ‏@YahooTV  4h4 hours ago
Our #Bachelor20 countdown continues with No. 15: @BacheloretteABC bad boy Bentley bails: http://yhoo.it/1SkjL2u  

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:29 pm

Bentley! I wonder whatever happened to him. He just completely disappeared after his show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:30 pm

Ali's season was really entertaining and she was a good lead. What did Casey do to his ink?

Emily confronting Kalon was a great moment too, both times. You just don't comment on people's kids at all in any negative way, at least on shows like this.

I'm so exited to see the Janner wedding, the few pics I've seen look so great.

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 56 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 32 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Anniversary Special - February 14th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+72
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Idlemess
MVMom39forever
TrishB
yrkiemommy