SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

setlife - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:30 pm

Amanda is a sweet girl but way to timid to be a lead

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

setlife - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:30 pm

"Like" counter: 1 billion *facepalm*

setlife - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 87b72b10 setlife - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 86669110 setlife - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:31 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Ben may like her story, but her ex is not too happy right now I bet!
guess he shouldn't be a cheating jerk

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:32 pm

Wow like that was like such a vanilla like date and like. Yeah. Yawn.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:32 pm

yea honestly if you are going to cheat you deserve to get blasted for it

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:33 pm

She had to tell him the story.  There is NO way the producers would allow her to get away with a boring "we just didn't make it work".  They made her dish as much dirt as she could stomach.  It wasn't that bad, just made the ex look immature.  Like millions of other men out there.  No huge drama.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:34 pm

bachfan29 wrote:yea honestly if you are going to cheat you deserve to get blasted for it

I think so too but only by those directly involved. IMO. Not by anyone watching a tv show to be entertained.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:34 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I  have to say very few of the women look great without makeup and hair done. Leah, Jen and Jub still look great, but imo the others look washed out.

That's the joy of being naturally blonde I guess. I'm so happy I have dark eyelashes and brows despite my blonde hair. Too bad there's hair in other places too.

Jubilee is stunning even without makeup!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:34 pm

metalgirl wrote:She had to tell him the story.  There is NO way the producers would allow her to get away with a boring "we just didn't make it work".  They made her dish as much dirt as she could stomach.  It wasn't that bad, just made the ex look immature.  Like millions of other men out there.  No huge drama.
exactly

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:36 pm

what is going on with becca's hair?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:36 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Ben may like her story, but her ex is not too happy right now I bet!

Forget the ex. She made herself look bad. You get pregnant and things are not so great with the guy, but you marry him anyway hoping it will get better. It doesn't so what do you do? Get pregnant AGAIN! WTF?? This girl ---smh. She may be sweet but sorry sweet does not cut it when you move from selfish single life to taking care of two babies. She needs a wake up call.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:37 pm

metalgirl wrote:She had to tell him the story.  There is NO way the producers would allow her to get away with a boring "we just didn't make it work".  They made her dish as much dirt as she could stomach.  It wasn't that bad, just made the ex look immature.  Like millions of other men out there.  No huge drama.

She sounded pretty immature to me as well. Let's get pregnant and then get married even thought there are a ton of red flags and then let's get pregnant again. I'm sure she had absolutely no responsibility in how everything worked out since she is so mature and rational...after all, she is on a reality show.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+67
Jolena
Carolinagirl1864
Longhornfan
Jeepers
mysthelma