SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 61 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 53 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

setlife - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by traveler90 Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:34 am

Diana wrote:The only good thing about that entire episode was the two second Ben and Lauren scenes.

I agree, I can't wait for week 7 and onwards to finally see more than two minutes of them .
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

setlife - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:53 am

nothatgirl wrote:Is Ben into Lauren b? I can't tell.

me neither... setlife - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 2498057887 setlife - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 3806527698 cantstopl question rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:17 am

mizzoufan wrote:Strange that Julibee named Becca as someone who got a lot of time
Well the previews during the epi seemed to show Becca and ben having some quite passionate 101 time...
mizzoufan wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
bachfan29 wrote:Still can't believe after that he gives the rose to olivia!

S C R I P T E D
DISAGREE
At this point, I think he does still like her, and prob didnt feel he could give the GDR to Lolo again, so went with TPTB push.

Mia_Leoni wrote:Why is Calia so hidden tonight? hm

I agree, weird... 

GuardianAngel wrote:She's a lovely girl, but IMO she brought it on herself.
Just really not suited to the show! i love her, but this isnt the right place for her at all!

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I promise you you won't be blindsided??? affraid Well we'll be hearing all about that on ATFR.

Right? It's like what show did you think you were on? Kumbaya Bachelor?
Either the spoiler is wrong and this was the big hint, or he will send her home before FRC.

OR, he did something to annoy TPTB (but so far has been a good puppet...) and they are throwing him under the bus leaving this if he lets Jojo show up at FRC thinking she won. 
Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I promise you you won't be blindsided??? affraid Well we'll be hearing all about that on ATFR.

See. Even perfect Ben lies!
Or not, see above...
dpao84 wrote:Man oh man that preview was intense! Ben gave them exactly what they wanted a dramatic ending for something everyone thought was already a done deal.

Think it was always Lauren b but he allowed himself to really fall for Jojo too and was crushed to have to say goodbye and hurt her for no reason.
I think whatever level of like/lust/love they have with their final 2/3/4, most of the leads do feel bad having to break their hearts. I remember Ashley H made to let Ben propose and how distraught she was, even though it was clear early she was all in for JP. 

nothatgirl wrote:I didn't see the promo but if it's something that's never happened before, maybe it's that Jojo leaves on her own, knowing that Ben's love for Lauren is stronger? Or Ben lets Jojo go before the RC?

I havent seen it either but cannot wait to go home and watch it and do SCs!

eversotrue wrote:Ben also says "because I love her so much" about I'm assuming f2. Is the preview online yet? So much for a slam dunk season!! Lol

I never thought TPTB would ever let it be a slamdunk!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:23 am

nutty1 wrote:I feel so much better seeing it. It is so sliced and diced!!

That first sentence is cut, right? "I told 2 women this week that I love..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:35 am

nothatgirl wrote:Chris didn't say that on WTA or ATFR. He said that on the blog that came out the next morning and, I believe, any interviews he was doing at the time.

I honestly think TPTB are getting too much credit for that comment. He also compared Olivia to Nick, saying that he liked Nick and didn't feel he deserved the hate from the other guys. That didn't keep up the "villain" narrative that they were selling for Olivia but he still said it. I don't think it's that big of a deal, but I really do think it was just him trying to be funny. JMO.
I think so too, I think he got carried away by the overall snarky/sarcastic mood on set. 

mysthelma wrote:I didn't want to be disappointed hence I just didn't jump on th bandwagon of the perfect ten (Ben), heck no one is and leads as much as they are likable in the beginning become less so as the season unfolds.

Best to not put any of these contestants on a pedestal.

I will have to watch it later today to see for myself how Ben is falling from a perfect 10 Ben to minus 100 Ben @Seabear  setlife - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 3806527698

In his defense he said from the start he hated the "Perfect" promos and tag, and that he made a lot of mistakes during the season!
I think he was a little wussy this episode. 
But maybe he had a deal with TPTB... time in secret with F1 for doing more of their bidding?  no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:43 am

I didn't like how Ben handled the question about Olivia's breath either, but CH was baiting him. I think he asked if Ben would like to answer or go to commercial, or maybe he said "I bet you want to go to commercial", not sure. Anyway, Ben probably thought he was being nice by not commenting, if her breath really does smell that is, but obviously it just came off as a "yes". Chris defending Britt might be because she did in fact always smell good around him. But like I said, CH was baiting and unfortunately Ben fell for it.

I also thought he was acting strangely cold towards Jubilee when he sent her home. Props for being honest about not seeing a future, but I really expected him to act more empathetic after how much he seemed to like her earlier. We've seen him reassuring her time after time and then he was like "You know what, I don't see it anymore. Let me walk you out".
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:57 am

sophienette wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I feel so much better seeing it. It is so sliced and diced!!

That first sentence is cut, right? "I told 2 women this week that I love..."
Yeah, the "them" is cut out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:59 am

You can totally tell it's a brunette girl and blonde girl in that promo.. Their hair is slightly showing in the scene where Ben and girl are holding hands (brunette) and when he tells girl he's been in love with them for awhile (blonde)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:59 am

Remember when Fleiss said this was his favorite season since Jason's..? Haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:05 am

Oh gosh, Ben, do not do Jason, that'd be horrible!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:08 am

Hey, again, I KNEW there was a reason tptb chose to air Ben asking Jason about the switch. In the back of my mind... I was like "hmmm. Interesting." I even asked RS about it... I wonder what he's gonna say about the preview, btw. I'm sure a lot of people emailed him about it..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:10 am

Man if he doesn't end up with Lauren or does a switch I quit this show

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 61 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 53 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+67
Jolena
Carolinagirl1864
Longhornfan
Jeepers
mysthelma