SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 60 of 61 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

setlife - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:34 pm

^ Public intoxication at Coachella where apparently a bunch of people were arrested.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

setlife - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:34 pm

What is she wearing in the long preview from the first episode where she was crying saying she hopes Ben finds out about Olivia? If it's the same top as her crying above we know it's probably the Olivia decision that has she upset and that might be at the hotel later that night?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:36 pm

hahaha well that is totally something i can see lauren doing and I'm sure ben would have a laugh at that.

Back to top Go down

Post by harts05 Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:03 pm

Miyala wrote:It looks like Lauren has the same clothes but not Amanda… hm…

They are wearing swimsuit coverups when she is crying...look at the neckline...totally different than episode 5 dress. I thought the same thing at first, but went back and looked again.

harts05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:09 pm

dpao84 wrote:What is she wearing in the long preview from the first episode where she was crying saying she hopes Ben finds out about Olivia? If it's the same top as her crying above we know it's probably the Olivia decision that has she upset and that might be at the hotel later that night?

the one from the last epi RC/CP (hearings also a match)
setlife - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 00299610

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:56 pm

So have we seen the scene when Leah has a black eye? They showed it in the extended preview at the end of the premiere episode -- and I don't think it has come up yet? Could it be this episode or did TPTB cut it out?

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:01 pm

I think it is cut out.

It usually is the case that a lot from the promos is not shown so I won't be surprised if this is the case here too.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:14 pm

It seems odd they cut that out, unless it was by accident. I do agree that it was cut out based on the dress she was wearing in that ITM. She did a good job covering it up, I haven't noticed a black eye at all.

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:05 pm

I think it was fake and staged and that's why they cut it out because it probably didn't fit the story (and it's been done before with MM). It reminds me of the pregnancy test they had for CS's season which was only in the promo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:19 pm

Was Leah on the soccer date? She probably just collided with someone, got a bruise, and provided them with the soundbite while recounting the events.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:18 pm

It's makeup. There was pic going around on Instagram of all the girls with silly makeup on their faces and Leah wore a black eye.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:19 pm

^ Yeah it was definitely makeup to me.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 61 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 5 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+67
Jolena
Carolinagirl1864
Longhornfan
Jeepers
mysthelma