SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mesnick - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by limoncello Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:44 am

Realme wrote:I loved the "I can see a life life" bit.  To me it said she was looking farther then just the courtship and wedding, that she wants to be in it for the long haul and grow old together.  But then I guess I may just be sappy like that.  Just watching these 2 I could see that happening IMO.

believe me, I would love it if it worked out that way. Mesnick - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 13 263a  It's just my perception due to how long they had had known each other by that point, IMO not that long to really determine whether a person is a life material. I think they were both very infatuated then so those were the sweet words everyone would love to hear being in their position.  Smiley
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Mesnick - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by bachfanforever123 Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:55 am

Realme wrote:I loved the "I can see a life life" bit.  To me it said she was looking farther then just the courtship and wedding, that she wants to be in it for the long haul and grow old together.  But then I guess I may just be sappy like that.  Just watching these 2 I could see that happening IMO.

I think it's great she's letting him know she's in this all the way but the way she said it kind of irked me too many likes. A pet peeve of mine. giggling

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:10 am

Happy birthday Lauren! heartbeat I swear I'm not that much of a crazy fan girl laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:19 am

You are so funny Diana! I do so hope they end up together! Their scenes last night were my favorite of the season thus far.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:40 am

Yes!! Happy Birthday, Lauren! I agree, their scenes last night left me feeling all mushy inside!

I swear if I've been mislead in believing she's F1, I may cry! Lol for real! What's wrong with me?!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:42 am

AmyB wrote:FWIW, Ben does say "I've been in love with you for awhile," to Lauren. It was hard to capture because it was only in the frame for a split second, but you can see a couple of blonde strands of hair in the top left corner of this screencap.  yes (It's a lot clearer to see in motion if you keep your eyes trained on that spot while watching the clip laugh out loud)

Mesnick - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 13 Bl13

Thanks Amy!! I circled the area where her hair is.

Mesnick - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 13 Lauren10

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:54 am

Nice catch Amy! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:04 pm

Great catch Amy!  I can see her light hair strands better when I turn my screen to bright mode.

Why does Ben look so somber I wonder.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:54 pm

That promo has certainly tainted Ben's image! He seems to be getting a lot of hate over it! I don't understand why the producers chose to do this at this time?
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:54 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Great catch Amy!  I can see her light hair strands better when I turn my screen to bright mode.

Probably because he knows there is still a show to do and hoops to jump and he is praying it doesn't end up scr*wing over what he has with her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:55 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Great catch Amy!  I can see her light hair strands better when I turn my screen to bright mode.

He almost looks like he is about to cry!

Ok heading home to cut and make SCs.... Will try and see if i can do SCs with close captions...

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:02 pm

He may have been overcome with emotion of finally being able to tell her.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88