SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mesnick - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Seabear Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:03 pm

Bens expression looks sad in the SC.  It does not look like happy tears. sad Upset
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Mesnick - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:21 pm

Julie81 wrote:That promo has certainly tainted Ben's image! He seems to be getting a lot of hate over it! I don't understand why the producers chose to do this at this time?

This is done every season. I don't know how unspoiled fans who watch this show don't get that. This stuff repeats every season...practically word for word.

Ladies/gentlemen...this is the final rose.
_______ is not here for the right reasons.
I'm not here to make friends, I'm here for ____.
Amazing journey/date.
I could see a life with ______.
This is the best (first) date ever.
I have never done anything like this before.
Doing ______ with _______ will test the strength of our relationship/compatibility.
______ will get _____ out of his/her comfort zone.
Making out in/on the hot tub/beach/hot air balloon.
Making out pressed against a random wall.
Somebody sneaking into the leads room to "talk" and stick their tongue in leads throat.
Tragic stories about dead parents/siblings/boyfriends/husbands.
Stories of bad breakups/divorces.
Brave single parent looking for love.
Crazy person looking for air time.
This is the hardest thing I have ever done...when letting people go.
Letting people go gets harder every week as more emotions/feelings are involved.
_____ and my relationship is getting stronger every week.
_____ and my relationship is not keeping pace with the other relationships I'm building.
People sent home in the middle of a date/episode.
Two on one dates where one person is left humiliatingly alone in a/on a desert/glacier/train track/aircraft carries while the other person flies off with the lead in a helicopter.
Lead in love with two people.
And lots and lots of tears!

Am sure I missed some, but you get the gist. Hell, by this point I could produce this show by myself while blindfolded and one hand tied behind my back.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:31 pm

Mesnick - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 14 12407596_786914934747341_548896931_n
natalieshabtai Todas las senoras bonitas . #TheBachelor #BachelorNation
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:32 pm

Seabear wrote:Bens expression looks sad in the SC.  It does not look like happy tears. sad Upset
That's what I thought too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:33 pm

Julie81 wrote:That promo has certainly tainted Ben's image! He seems to be getting a lot of hate over it! I don't understand why the producers chose to do this at this time?
Where are you seeing hate and what does it say? I've mostly seen people wondering who the girls are and if he's gonna pull a #mesnick

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:36 pm

Gosh, I must have missed promo last night. Was this from end of episode or on Bachelor live? Also, does this happen next week or at some point in season (lcd)??

Happy birtday Lauren!! She looks so much like a young Hope Davis who is a fantastic actress and still a great beauty at 51.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:43 pm

Mesnick - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 14 12479462_626518387496206_1672382450_n
natalieshabtai Va va vooooooom! #TheBachelor #BachelorNation #MexicoCity
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:45 pm

Nice recap Sprite, all very accurate IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:48 pm

From reality Steve:

“Operation Freak Out” happened last night during the waning moments of “Bachelor: Live” when they showed a clip of Ben at the final rose ceremony, teasing that he told both women he loved them and made you think something major goes down. Sorry to tell ya’, but it’s more of the “Bachelor” hype machine in overdrive. Nothing that was shown in that clip changes the ending in any way, shape, or form. It’s still the same as was reported back in November, and this is just another way to get people talking, or get people to think Ben does something crazy at the end. He doesn’t. End of story. Sorry that clip got a lot of you all worked up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:52 pm

Sprite wrote:

This is done every season. I don't know how unspoiled fans who watch this show don't get that. This stuff repeats every season...practically word for word.

Ladies/gentlemen...this is the final rose.
_______ is not here for the right reasons.
I'm not here to make friends, I'm here for ____.
Amazing journey/date.
I could see a life with ______.
This is the best (first) date ever.
I have never done anything like this before.
Doing ______ with _______ will test the strength of our relationship/compatibility.
______ will get _____ out of his/her comfort zone.
Making out in/on the hot tub/beach/hot air balloon.
Making out pressed against a random wall.
Somebody sneaking into the leads room to "talk" and stick their tongue in leads throat.
Tragic stories about dead parents/siblings/boyfriends/husbands.
Stories of bad breakups/divorces.
Brave single parent looking for love.
Crazy person looking for air time.
This is the hardest thing I have ever done...when letting people go.
Letting people go gets harder every week as more emotions/feelings are involved.
_____ and my relationship is getting stronger every week.
_____ and my relationship is not keeping pace with the other relationships I'm building.
People sent home in the middle of a date/episode.
Two on one dates where one person is left humiliatingly alone in a/on a desert/glacier/train track/aircraft carries while the other person flies off with the lead in a helicopter.
Lead in love with two people.
And lots and lots of tears!

Am sure I missed some, but you get the gist. Hell, by this point I could produce this show by myself while blindfolded and one hand tied behind my back.

Lolol!! You're right. They do do this every season. I'm just delusional and wanted this season to be better than that crap!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:54 pm

eversotrue wrote:
Where are you seeing hate and what does it say? I've mostly seen people wondering who the girls are and if he's gonna pull a #mesnick

I shouldn't say a lot. Lol I've just seen some comments to him and Lauren both. Anyways, as in all seasons, this promo will turn out to be nothing! Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:58 pm

Mesnick - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 14 12519467_1718181148404748_689140614_n
themansfield Hola chicas. #TheBachelor #BachelorNation #travel #mexico
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88