SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mexicocity - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Al Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:23 pm

eversotrue wrote:
Al wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Based on his own words, Ben sounds very confused at the end.  He told his parents that he was in love with 2 woman.  
We don't actually see him saying that, all we see is the back of his head. That preview was too sliced and diced to be taken seriously imo

Actually, if you look at his lips, you can see him saying that.
Ya you can see his lips moving but IMO its not clear enough to see what he's saying

Al

Back to top Go down

mexicocity - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:26 pm

RS just keeps saying what he said months ago: Ben and Lauren got engaged. What if that's all he knows..? He always says he doesn't know specifics to how the lead feels and blah blah blah. He's only confirming what happened on finale day, yet again. As usual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:29 pm

Weren't we talking about how they must see each other a lot since he is always in la or something like that? If true then I'm sure they are still together. Again I don't think he is that kind of guy to tell a girl he has been in love with her for a while, get engaged to her then dump her for another girl.

Plus Steve has never really told us how any of the couples are doing after the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:33 pm

So assuming Ben is IN love with both Lauren and JoJo, after careful thinking through, choses Lauren, proposes to her, but then few weeks later falls out of love with Lauren or more in love with JoJo, has secret meetings with JoJo and switches girls? And JoJo would go along with it? And no angry family members are spilling the beans?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:38 pm

The only thing I noticed that was different in the last week or two is that Molly is no longer liking Ben's IG posting. Don't know what that means.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:40 pm

I just remind myself of that picture of him waiting at the final rose ceremony pedestal. He has a huge grin, no self doubt or second guessing visible. Then I remember this happens every season and what magicians the editors are and go with my first instinct. The end.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:50 pm

you guys this makes me nervous, we need some kind of validation! and ben tweeting a gif of him kissing jojo doesn't really help
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:50 pm

I think it's his dramatic behaviour when he lets the F2 go that made MF reference Jason/Molly season. He's really torn up kinda thing. Jason did the Mesnick after he let Molly go, and IMO I think Ben will be an emotional wreck after letting Jo Jo go. I think mostly because he does care for her, but because he is hurting her by letting her go and pretty much "blindsided her". JMHO

Lauren IMO is/was always the one. This time I'll believe the lead if he says that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71506

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:59 pm

Yes, he is clearly conflicted and dramatic in the end but it doesn't change the fact that he wanted Lauren from the beginning. It just isn't a "slam dunk" because he has fallen for someone else as well, perhaps to a lesser degree but he admits he is in love with 2 woman in the end.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:10 pm

The way they made it seem on Bach Live was that he was still in love with two women. That can't be the case. It's like they were trying to get us to think we were in that moment in time and not actually here, now, where we know the outcome. I know that made absolutely no sense. It's hard to explain. I'm going to use mtv's the challenge after show as an example. (Don't judge me) Anyways, when they film an after show to coincide with the episode that just aired that night, they film it months later, after the show has been edited, blah blah blah just like this dreaded BL show. (Glad it's over tbh) but when they bring up circumstances from that episode they talk like its the present and the feelings they were feeling at that time are still the feelings they have now even though we, the audience, know that a lot of time has past and those circumstances are no longer. With Ben saying he was in love with two women last night does not mean he still is today. That would just be silly!!

Anyways, try to follow that. Sorry. I'm a few days post op and still on meds. Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:37 pm

Julie81 wrote:That promo has certainly tainted Ben's image! He seems to be getting a lot of hate over it! I don't understand why the producers chose to do this at this time?

To get people talking about it. And we are. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:41 pm

Hopefully things are still smooth sailing for Ben and Lauren BUT what a bummer of TPTB to give her that lovely preview clip of ILY to two women for her birthday gift. no no   
Happy Birthday from TPTB here comes the storm clouds. Suspect
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88