SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mexicocity - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:46 pm

Seabear wrote:Hopefully things are still smooth sailing for Ben and Lauren BUT what a bummer of TPTB to give her that lovely preview clip of ILY to two women for her birthday gift. no no   
Happy Birthday from TPTB here comes the storm clouds. Suspect

Oh, that is awful that happened on her birthday!  Well for those viewers who were "bored" with this season, we have been given a lot to talk about!  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

mexicocity - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Al Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:53 pm

Sprite wrote:I just remind myself of that picture of him waiting at the final rose ceremony pedestal. He has a huge grin, no self doubt or second guessing visible. Then I remember this happens every season and what magicians the editors are and go with my first instinct. The end.
Yes! He looks so happy at the FRC, and that was after letting the f2 go, so it looks like he composes himself again quite nicely

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:53 pm

Not for me.
:Furious:  I realize the #1 job of TPTB is to shovel bullcrap at "the audience" and hope we eat it all up and ask for more. I look at the stuff say it's bull crap and walk away.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:27 pm

I think on the video, when he is saying I love her so much,that is why I don't want to let her go,he is talking about Lauren.Had a hard time letting Jo-Jo go, but did realize he couldn't live without Lauren.I hope Lauren or her friends read this website if they are not aware how TPTB slice and dice this show!

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:35 pm

Wait people are thinking Ben switched from Lauren to JoJo? Man that promo sure did it's job.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:53 pm

Maddy wrote:mexicocity - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 17 12479462_626518387496206_1672382450_n
natalieshabtai Va va vooooooom! #TheBachelor #BachelorNation #MexicoCity

Vain, much? :yes: giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by harts05 Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:05 pm

I'm trying not to get to wrapped up in all of this, but the thing that has me a little "worried" that Lauren and Ben are not together NOW is what has been happening on their IG SINCE the show finished filming...All of Lauren's family was following Ben, and now her sister is the only one still following him. I think she also "unliked" a picture that she had liked in the past. Also, the fact that HE just tweeted that pic high-fiving and kissing JoJo, which she (JoJo) retweeted. I hope its all just coincidence question Someone make me feel better about this! sad

harts05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:10 pm

harts05 wrote:I'm trying not to get to wrapped up in all of this, but the thing that has me a little "worried" that Lauren and Ben are not together NOW is what has been happening on their IG SINCE the show finished filming...All of Lauren's family was following Ben, and now her sister is the only one still following him.  I think she also "unliked" a picture that she had liked in the past.  Also, the fact that HE just tweeted that pic high-fiving and kissing JoJo, which she (JoJo) retweeted.  I hope its all just coincidence question  Someone make me feel better about this! sad

Wow, good sleuthing! All very interesting. I really don't think he pulled a switch, because I don't think he would be IG-ing pics of Jojo then, but I could see Ben/Lauren having issues post-filming. It seemed like Ben was just infatuated with her and there was no real substance there, IMO. Very Brad/Emily type of dynamic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:15 pm

I am in wait and see mode. Maybe they were asked by tptb not to follow/ like his posts similar to them reaching out to Sharleen.

I am always surprised when a couple does actually last after the show. But it would be a quick change if they were having trouble already.

Bens actions towards Lauren B does remind me of Brad with Emily.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:19 pm

I was unaware that her whole family followed Ben on insta. I agree with @nothatgirl, it just seems like he is infatuated with her. It's not promising which is probably why I haven't been invested. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:24 pm

I disagree. I've really liked their conversations and how they make each other laugh. They're always giddy around each other. It reminds me of the way my husband and I were in the beginning of our relationship. He may be feeling love. I agree, they don't really know each other at this point. This must be somewhere around one month since meeting. Tough to establish any real feelings, especially when there are so many other women and distractions.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:25 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I am in wait and see mode.  Maybe they were asked by tptb not to follow/ like his posts similar to them reaching out to Sharleen.  

I am always surprised when a couple does actually last after the show. But it would be a quick change if they were having trouble already.  

Bens actions towards Lauren B does remind me of Brad with Emily.

But Lauren's actions towards Ben are vastly different to Emily's!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88