SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:31 am

I love the Amanda/LaurenB friendship. I think there are some real genuine bonds being formed on these shows. I love love love Jade/Carly.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:31 am

FWIW, I received some info that Lauren was working a flight to Seattle yesterday (Friday). So I don't think there's a SHV this weekend if she's working, although they may have had it earlier in the week instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:38 am

That actually makes sense, they were both very quiet on Tuesday and Wednesday. No sightings. of Ben and quiet on social media. So I think they were together in LA somewhere and then Ben appeared at the UCLA game on Thursday night which made me think that Lauren might have been working. Glad that's the case. Love that's she's continuing her life. I'm sure they'll meet up again this weekend when she's back since he's staying in LA for the live show and the following day is her birthday.

Back to top Go down

Post by adj13 Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:42 am

I was wondering if they may have been together earlier this week. Both were even more absent than usual on social media for a couple of days there...

Also, in response to the passionate thing. Of course it does show us passion with JoJo and (I guess) even Caila. Though, Caila seems to me like she is TRYING to be passionate to prove a point and I just can't really see it. I don't know how authentic it is. That's just me though. But with JoJo, it's clear she was someone he wanted to make out with a lot. But, there is no substance there, at least not that we have seen.

With Lauren B. they are making it a point to show us the substance of the relationship. It doesn't mean passion isn't there... IMO watching back last week's one on one time, they cut out a part of the kiss they had then. If you go back and watch it closely, you can tell that when they first grab each other, his face is turned one direction and her hands are in one place and then it quickly shows the next shot and their faces are turned/arms different. We saw like a 5 second kiss and if you weren't watching closely you'd think it wasn't very long, when, in reality, it was probably MUCH longer. And the way they started kissing, it seems to me we could've missed a pretty passionate kiss, I believe.

You can't show all passion and substance with one person. They have to cut out parts both so that it's not so obvious and because they don't have the time!

adj13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:04 pm

Great posts kimberlyg & adj13

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:07 pm

nutty1 wrote:From Amanda's Twitter....

Amanda Stanton ‏@amandastantonnn  1h1 hour ago
When you meet up wth your bestie and you're wearing the exact same outfit

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 4 CZ7NYmXUMAA39Bc

https://twitter.com/amandastantonnn

Can I be honest and say I don't care for this photo?
Yes, they are two pretty women and it's great they became friends, but the pose, the lying on the bed reminds me of the infamous SnapChat from last season.
JMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:14 pm

sdmom wrote:

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 4 CZ7NYmXUMAA39Bc

Yes, they are two pretty women and it's great they became friends, but the pose, the lying on the bed reminds me of the infamous SnapChat from last season.
JMO.

How does that relate at all... Other than lying on a bed??

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:17 pm

I don't care for it either. Just the fact that there are sheets, and what looks like a pillow from a bed, and the way she has her arm intertwined. Maybe I'm a prude, but why is it necessary to post a SM pic of this nature? I don't get it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:43 pm

eversotrue wrote:
sdmom wrote:

JMO.

How does that relate at all... Other than lying on a bed??

I don't get it either. It's obviously nothing sexual and/or romantic. I personally love their friendship!

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't care for it either. Just the fact that there are sheets, and what looks like a pillow from a bed, and the way she has her arm intertwined. Maybe I'm a prude, but why is it necessary to post a SM pic of this nature? I don't get it.

I agree with GA so we two must be old fashioned ! LOL.
It's great they developed great friendship. But I'm sure there are many other photos of them together, why post this one of them lying on bed? K & S also posted them lying on the bed, that's why reminds me of.
Maybe this is how these days young people showing their love and admiration for each other, posting pictures of lying on bed, arms interwinding, on sm. Apparently many people like this picture, that's great! I don't, and that's OK too. I truly hope my son will not post on sm him and his BFF lying on bed, arms around each other.
JMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't care for it either. Just the fact that there are sheets, and what looks like a pillow from a bed, and the way she has her arm intertwined. Maybe I'm a prude, but why is it necessary to post a SM pic of this nature? I don't get it.
This !
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:28 pm

That photo wasn't recent btw. It was from last Sunday night. Haley, Lauren, and Amanda were having a sleepover. They posted videos and pictures all over snap where they were standing on the bed opening a bottle of wine, playing on their phones, etc. Its like any girly type of thing... From the looks of the photo above, it seems Haley was standing over them taking the photo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88