SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by jcrbil Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:52 pm

^^^ I think so, too. It seems that we are being shown in the preview that friends will support Lauren while many were all to happy to agree that Olivia has issues (lack of self-awareness being the biggest IMO). And Lauren appears to be "blindsided" (one of the words of the season, it seems) by the accusation- causing the emotion IMO. Good for Ben to discern (at least I think he's going to) between the two.... I think it has been said upstream (and by him) that he had no use for drama- so if the girls who brought it or were part of it seem to have been shown the door pretty quickly.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Duke702 Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:42 pm

Aw love lauren with the pigs, wouldn't be surprised if she is vegetarian or vegan.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:44 pm

Duke702 wrote:Aw love lauren with the pigs, wouldn't be surprised if she is vegetarian or vegan.
Based on her Instagram and Twitter, she's not. She also said she wasn't vegan on Twitter a few days ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by adj13 Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:02 pm

Obviously one of the girls bringing Lauren up to Ben doesn't alter the relationship very much or cause him to turn away from Lauren and start to grow closer to other girls... She gets the very next one on one after all this goes down at the group date. I think it has been very clear that she isn't different in the house. The girls all get along with her. I just can't imagine who would say that (possibly leah) and what example they would give... Obviously it's due to jealousy and trying to stir the pot.

In the conversation between JoJo and Leah at the evening portion of the group date last week, when they discussed that they feel like he is singling someone else out, do you think they were speaking in general, or were they talking in reference to Lauren B? I know Reality Steve said it became obvious to the girls his feelings for Lauren B and was wondering if you all think it occurred this soon or if that was just a general conversation not specifically aimed at anyone.

adj13

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:35 pm

It's hard to be sure if they were speaking of Lauren or just having a conversation about any given girl that we would spend time with on a date. I would assume they could feel the connection or see the connection between Lauren and Ben. I'm sure they were the topic of discussion a lot or at least a constant worry in their minds!

I'm just really interested in seeing how all this plays out! Obviously he gets over it but it'll still be interesting to see what is going on and who said something to Ben. I hope he shuts it down real fast!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:58 pm

adj13 wrote:Obviously one of the girls bringing Lauren up to Ben doesn't alter the relationship very much or cause him to turn away from Lauren and start to grow closer to other girls... She gets the very next one on one after all this goes down at the group date. I think it has been very clear that she isn't different in the house. The girls all get along with her. I just can't imagine who would say that (possibly leah)  and what example they would give... Obviously it's due to jealousy and trying to stir the pot.

In the conversation between JoJo and Leah at the evening portion of the group date last week, when they discussed that they feel like he is singling someone else out, do you think they were speaking in general, or were they talking in reference to Lauren B? I know Reality Steve said it became obvious to the girls his feelings for Lauren B and was wondering if you all think it occurred this soon or if that was just a general conversation not specifically aimed at anyone.

I suppose it's possible that he was singling her out... and tptb made it appear that it was Olivia he was singling out... which by the end of that group date, I think he was starting to believe she was not the one- and she was on borrowed time. The drama just sped that up a little. So tptb could take things said about anyone and make it appear that anyone fit the description, in this case, Lauren.... and then they found someone who would do their dirty work (who knows what they promised).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:28 am

sosleepy wrote:
Sprite wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Ben should just follow all the girls on SM and like all their pics. Keeps people guessing. That's what Art Green did - he followed all the girls and liked their pics - and it made all of us sleuthing so confused!! Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 40 3806527698

I never understand why they just don't do so. Follow them all and like stuff from all. The only reason not to might be that the poor lead is overwhelmed by all the SM stuff from these contestants who seem to live their life on SM. I only have FB and about 40 friends and I seriously wish some of them would just stop posting. Where do they find the time?

But in the other hand, all these women, obviously to different degrees, are Ben's (or any leads) exes. Especially with the top 2/3, it's probably in his/their best interest not to follow on social media. For lots of reasons, but especially to help foster relationship with F1, and to make it harder to think about what ifs, or contacting others. Just not a good idea to follow exes on social media.... Just not.

Only for the duration of the show...not for all eternity! giggling

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sissyintexas Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:32 am

As the mother of a high school SENIOR girl, let me assure you that those are not high school girls.

sissyintexas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:37 am

mindless wrote:I'd be cuddling those piglets too! I love how unafraid Lauren seems compared to the others.

Seriously you'd think they're making them swim with sharks the way some of them are carrying on...including Ben!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:54 am

I think some of the big ones were pretty aggressive. I'd be freaking out too! Hugesmile
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:57 am

Sprite wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I never understand why they just don't do so. Follow them all and like stuff from all. The only reason not to might be that the poor lead is overwhelmed by all the SM stuff from these contestants who seem to live their life on SM. I only have FB and about 40 friends and I seriously wish some of them would just stop posting. Where do they find the time?

But in the other hand, all these women, obviously to different degrees, are Ben's (or any leads) exes. Especially with the top 2/3, it's probably in his/their best interest not to follow on social media. For lots of reasons, but especially to help foster relationship with F1, and to make it harder to think about what ifs, or contacting others. Just not a good idea to follow exes on social media.... Just not.

Only for the duration of the show...not for all eternity! giggling

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 40 3806527698 yup only for the show
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:58 am

Sprite wrote:
mindless wrote:I'd be cuddling those piglets too! I love how unafraid Lauren seems compared to the others.

Seriously you'd think they're making them swim with sharks the way some of them are carrying on...including Ben!

I know, right! Jojo was running like they were gonna eat her laugh out loud and all they wanted was the wieners. Becca and Ben looked petrify and Lauren/Lo is all about cuddling the little ones.

I did notice Lauren cracking up as she was coming out from the sea. Probably watching the shenanigans

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88