SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:38 am

I love these two together. I don't care what happened with the other women on the show. They're irrelevant to Ben now. I love how over the moon he is about Lauren and I loved her genuine shock at being in love with him. She's not playing him. Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 76 2764

JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by dyra Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:56 am

Ben seem genuinely into Lauren. He could not make it his feelings for Lauren more obvious if he tried. Telling the world she's his girlfriend. Too cute I'm in happy tears :bigsmile:

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 76 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:04 am

I thought it was funny how what Leah said was more of an issue for Lauren than Ben. He didn't seem too bothered, he told her he trusts her. She wanted to clear it up, he didn't pay heed to Leah's comments. Interesting that Lauren was the first to confess her love about Ben. Not to him but on camera.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:31 am

Out of school again today for snow/ice so guess what in doing right now? Yep. Re watching Ben and Lauren's date. SEND HELP!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:32 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:I thought it was funny how what Leah said was more of an issue for Lauren than Ben. He didn't seem too bothered, he told her he trusts her. She wanted to clear it up, he didn't pay heed to Leah's comments. Interesting that Lauren was the first to confess her love about Ben. Not to him but on camera.

I have to add that she made that confession in what to me was a most convincing way. When I look at a scene like this the first thing I do is just watch and see what my overall impression is. The second thing I do is try to figure out what it is I saw that gave me that impression so I can try to articulate it to others.

In this case my overall impression was that Lauren was being very genuine and open in what she said, and that she meant what she said. As I try to explain what I saw that gave me that impression it was at least two things. One is that she made good eye contact with whoever she was talking to (probably the producer next to the camera) and that suggests she wasn't trying to hide any real feelings behind untrue words. The second thing she did was as she said she was in love with Ben from Warsaw, IN she was nodding hear head in "yes" rather than shaking it in "no". Sometimes people will say one thing but their head nodding indicates they don't believe what they are saying - it's uncanny how often this happens - but in this case Lauren's words and her body language matched. I believe what she said is how she feels.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:38 am

^^^ I know she said that in an ITM- I didn't study that one closely- do we think it was filmed during that day or did they pick it up later? It seemed like it was at the time because they had a similar background for an ITM with Ben as I recall, but I'm not sure.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:44 am

Lucas , another body language tell was when she said she feels so confident now with her feelings, she lifted her head up high. Those words truly matched her emotions and body language. This girl is for real!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:49 am

jcrbil wrote:^^^ I know she said that in an ITM- I didn't study that one closely- do we think it was filmed during that day or did they pick it up later?  It seemed like it was at the time because they had a similar background for an ITM with Ben as I recall, but I'm not sure.

I sort of wondered the same thing as an ITM can be (and often is) filmed any time. But I think this one might have been filmed after her 1-1 date with Ben and before the RC - ie while Ben was on the other dates. I quite recently posted that I didn't think that Lauren would admit (to Ben or even to herself) that she was in love with him until after their HTD. I started to think I was wrong when I looked at Lauren's expressions at the Ep7 RC where she just seemed to be expressing love as she looked at Ben, but now that I've seen that ITM it all makes more sense to me. It wasn't seeing how her family reacted to Ben that made her realize (and admit that) she was in love with him, it was seeing Ben in his element that brought her to that realization.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:28 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:^^^ I know she said that in an ITM- I didn't study that one closely- do we think it was filmed during that day or did they pick it up later?  It seemed like it was at the time because they had a similar background for an ITM with Ben as I recall, but I'm not sure.

Re the bolded: I sort of wondered the same thing as an ITM can be (and often is) filmed any time. But I think this one might have been filmed after her 1-1 date with Ben and before the RC - ie while Ben was on the other dates. I quite recently posted that I didn't think that Lauren would admit (to Ben or even to herself) that she was in love with him until after their HTD. I started to think I was wrong when I looked at Lauren's expressions at the Ep7 RC where she just seemed to be expressing love as she looked at Ben, but now that I've seen that ITM it all makes more sense to me. It wasn't seeing how her family reacted to Ben that made her realize (and admit that) she was in love with him, it was seeing Ben in his element that brought her to that realization.

This is what Ben wanted to accomplish, allow Lauren see him in his element and see how she responded to it.  If she shared in his joy of the day, then he solidified their relationship, IMO.  I previously stated that I wanted to see more of their connection vs. infatuation on screen, but this was testament to their connection, sharing what matters to Ben and who he is as a person.  Smiley
JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:30 pm

Agree, MiniDiva! I was so glad to see the real connection! This date really solidified it for Ben IMO
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:45 pm

MiniDiva wrote:I previously stated that I wanted to see more of their connection vs. infatuation on screen, but this was testament to their connection, sharing what matters to Ben and who he is as a person.JMO.

Well stated. I know that some people questioned Lauren even though they could see Ben's attraction to her. I can imagine those questions could have arisen from Lauren's own internalized questions about Ben - is he just a smooth-talking actor on a reality TV show that likes her looks or is he the real deal that she (as one who has probably garnered more than her share of guys' attention but is picky) could actually love. That date and what Lauren expressed in this ITM are sort of a defining moment in their relationship. Lauren didn't fall in love with Ben the Bachelor - she fell in love with Ben from Warsaw, IN and that is what was so significant in that ITM and the date that let her "meet" Ben from Warsaw.

JMHO

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:53 pm

I'm on my phone so I don't know how to bring it over here, but one of the kids from the youth centre tweeted a picture of him and Lauren, to Ben and Lauren, and Lauren replied to him. It was sweet IMO, and the boy seemed to like Lauren a lot to tweet the pic, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+84
CarrieA
dyra
traveler90
Norcalgal
KBiegs88