SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:58 pm

Here it is: http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20981907_20984909,00.html

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:58 pm

Ever you've got the best tidbits but I never know exactly where to hunt them down!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:59 pm

You thank you Sophie hi
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:34 pm

They're all saying this is gonna be a dramatic emotional episode. Even some of the contestants on their twitters. Any ideas..? RS never mentioned anything with any of the girls being blindsiding or anything like that..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:43 pm

I doubt it turns into anything huge at least i hope not

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:45 pm

Well 1) He doesnt send Olivia home 2) He sends someone home before a RC 3) Someone sneaks to his room 4) the 2 on 1 5) some bitchy drama ad GD party 6) no CP... 7) 2 Rose ceremonies...

Sounds dramatic to me Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:47 pm

Maybe it's quiet Jen. Seeing as she leaves?? Sent home? the one worse than Olivia...

Last edited by Jeepers on Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:49 pm

eversotrue wrote:They're all saying this is gonna be a dramatic emotional episode. Even some of the contestants on their twitters. Any ideas..? RS never mentioned anything with any of the girls being blindsiding or anything like that..

Who is 'ALL'?

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:49 pm

Sophi I think you are right!
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:53 pm

I mean what more do you need for drama? Seems like a pretty jam packed episode Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:04 pm

sophienette wrote:Well 1) He doesnt send Olivia home 2) He sends someone home before a RC 3) Someone sneaks to his room 4) the 2 on 1 5) some bitchy drama ad GD party 6) no CP... 7) 2 Rose ceremonies...

Yeah, you're most likely right! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:15 pm

sophienette wrote:Well 1) He doesnt send Olivia home 2) He sends someone home before a RC 3) Someone sneaks to his room 4) the 2 on 1 5) some bitchy drama ad GD party 6) no CP... 7) 2 Rose ceremonies...

We should keep this storyboard handy, it's the same every season. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Rdjbb
jupi
megaa
FLChica
eliza3