SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Lucas15 Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:45 am

sophienette wrote:the fact she hasn't told him she loves him, and wont until AFTER Jojo on FD (even though it will be showed before on purpose). I think he is very afraid to not be loved back, and tried to not put all his eggs into the Lauren basket because of that insecurity she might not choose him/stay/love him. So when jojo declares her love, he chose to express his love for her.

IMO a wise lead will always have an "escape strategy" - what will they do if the one they really want doesn't work out? At the very least they will have a set of post finale publicity responsibilities and unless they do what Brad did they have to pick someone (the pressure is pretty intense) - even if that someone isn't who they really wanted to pick. A smart lead will have a standby option with someone they really do like even if they know that it wouldn't be their "forever". IMO JoJo was Ben's escape strategy.

I think it was no accident that the producers kept Lauren from saying to Ben what she wanted to say on her HTD and also that Lauren's FD was filmed last (nor that it will be aired before JoJo's). They need to get footage of Ben being as open to picking JoJo (or anyone who isn't Lauren) to create doubt and a plausible alternative to Lauren and IMO they are doing about as good at that as they can. The producers also are sort of a chaperon - there to make sure the things they want to get on film happen, and also to make sure things that would prevent them from getting what they want don't happen. They lose some of that control on the FD because whether miced in the fantasy suite or not - no one is there to keep someone from saying whatever they want to say. They know what Lauren is going to say to Ben once there's no one to stop her and they know they have to get everything they can between Ben and JoJo before that happens. And they will show what they got so it seems like whatever they got about JoJo happened after Ben had already had his FD with Lauren.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:05 pm

I just love reading how Sophie and Lucas go back and forth with their BenLo-ve reasoning . I agree that once Jojo decided to give herself to the process and drop her guard, the race got closer. I agree about the family. Their Warsaw date where the news stations broadcast posted here during that date showed Ben saying he saw a different side of Lauren. He was further impressed about her genuineness . The children loved her as well as his buddies who wait on the sidelines for Ben to find his love. That was from the IG someone here posted. Charm maybe? They all follow Lauren. So that means after meeting Lauren during filming , they approved and support her irl. That to me is a huge tell. They all signed confidentiality papers so they knew where Ben's heart was leading him, and now they are there to cheer BenLo on. jmho.

Last edited by ForeverLove on Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:44 pm

Remember when Jo's bro Matt mentioned that 2 second God given thing we all have ? (His wording) He was making that assessment of Ben and he didn't like it. He was talking about the 2 second intuition we all have. It's called, The Blink. They use this technique in ER's etc. When you read about it, it also explains Ben's statement about Lauren where he said his world stopped. Imo, Ben could have likewise made his two second assessment of Lauren that first night. Since she was the first one out of the limo, he wasn't  clouded by the introductions of any other woman. Some who came later had to use gimmicks in an effort to be remembered. Ben said there's just something about Lauren and he can't explain it. Ben could have made that two second unconscious judgement and it was all good. And now as he gets to know her better, it's starting to make sense with him. Again mo. Regarding that two second blink judgement? It's a powerful tool we are given.  I couldn't  copy and paste with my iPad for some reason but it's from chapter 9 page 68 on .
https://books.google.com/books?id=oBWD-Mmb1p0C&pg=PA68&lpg=PA68&dq=that+two+second+intuition&source=bl&ots=CNjmWXI77k&sig=Gg6RfQfRuddPySOfLQyDK_Oklew&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiH056uop3LAhUG_mMKHbPKCVQQ6AEIIzAD#v=onepage&q=that%20two%20second%20intuition&f=false

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:13 pm

Was Lauren really the first one out of the limo? I don't recall if we had sleuthed the true order. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:22 pm

I know I previously asked. Also, after he met her, Ben said we're off to a good start. He also referenced it in their first convo .

Back to top Go down

Post by KBiegs88 Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:25 pm

His premiere blog gives the impression she was. Who knows if he wrote it to follow what was shown on tv or not.

"As the first limo pulled up into the driveway I quickly said a little prayer and thanked God for continuing to be with my on this constantly weird experience we call life. When that first door opened and Lauren B. got out, I knew she was there for me because wow! Just wow. She took my breath away but also just eased my nerves with how normal it was to meet her in such an abnormal circumstance. That helped a lot."

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20977439,00.html

KBiegs88

Female Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:27 pm

This if off topic, but I saw the interview that Ben did with Ellen, and he played the word association game....when the pic of Lauren was shown, Ben said sweet; when JoJo was shown, Ben said passionate; and when Caila was shown, Ben said sexy. He was very matter of fact with his comments, so he was obviously prepared for the game, but my question would be, is there any relevance in that whatsoever?

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:31 pm

KBiegs88 wrote:His premiere blog gives the impression she was. Who knows if he wrote it to follow what was shown on tv or not.

"As the first limo pulled up into the driveway I quickly said a little prayer and thanked God for continuing to be with my on this constantly weird experience we call life. When that first door opened and Lauren B. got out, I knew she was there for me because wow! Just wow. She took my breath away but also just eased my nerves with how normal it was to meet her in such an abnormal circumstance. That helped a lot."

He will always write that to align with what is shown. We usually figure it out by time stamps on the pictures as to who is really first.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:33 pm

Didn't he also say after meeting LaurenB that the evening was off to a great start or something like that?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:35 pm

He said to Lauren during the first episode something along the lines of "When you got out of the limo, I even said it was a great start to the night," so I'm pretty sure she was actually the first one. Otherwise it would suck for whoever actually was first that he didn't think it was a great start until Lauren showed up  laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:35 pm

KBiegs88 wrote:His premiere blog gives the impression she was. Who knows if he wrote it to follow what was shown on tv or not.

Can you imagine coupling that prayer with the 2 second Blink ? Would it be far fetched to think she was God sent in his mind and heart? Now as he explores her genuineness even further , it's impressed upon him ever deeper? Lauren tells Mollie, I think we were meant to meet. Jmo

Last edited by ForeverLove on Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:43 pm

First 3 weeks

OK so I went back and looked at all the interactions between Ben and either Jojo and Lauren showed on screen and any related ITM... Feel free to add. I am trying to keep it focused and as unbiased as I can make it. Disclaimer, I do believe from what I have seen and post filming sleuthing that Lauren is F1, but wanted to take a clean look at all episodes. I also am NOT looking at deleted scenes as I think the general public doesn't. I want to see what the average viewer sees.

================================================

Ep1 - M&G

Note: First preview at the start of the episode features mostly (easily recognizable) Caila, Jojo and Amanda. Only 2 shots (again, easily recognizable) of Lauren at pool table and crying. No heavy TLC showed for her.

Lauren:

Intro package
1st out of the limo, Ben comment "You look beautiful"
Hand holding during driveway convo
Gave him wings he said he would keep on him at all time
Silly "take off" flying attendant pun
Ben as she goes into mansion "That's great start"

Hands him his drink as he walks in, gets a shoulder hug

101 time (Just after a "Game Over" ITM comment from Mandi) - flirty and romantic, he says she gives him a hard time, he tells her that he thought she was a "really good start to the night". Lauren puts her head on his shoulder.
Ben voice-over during: "Lauren B takes my breath away" then ITM "The girl's incredible"

First rose at RC.

Jojo:

Only one of the F4 without an Intro package
Coming out of limo around the middle
Good hand holding during driveway convo
Unicorn head, Ben found it funny, asked to keep unicorn
Good fun flirting as she left
No Ben reaction as she leaves

1-1 time fun charade about her, Bem seemed to enjoy.
Ben ITM straight after their 101 "this group of women, Wow!"

9th rose at RC

Season preview end of E01: we see Jojo telling her she loves him + hand holding under table from FD dinner, doesnt appear in most of the drama preview
Lauren in yellow plane, Ben telling Lauren he feels lucky to be with her (scene cut later in Mexico 101 time in the street - her face not shown, maybe doesnt count) and shocked face on boat + ITM about Ben having to figure out what's happening with Olivia, couple of crying shots
Also back to back shots of Lauren kiss under waterfall (LCD) and Jojo kiss on LV roof.

Ep2

Lauren:

No date
CP: she goes to find him (saves him from Lace and gets a wink/head tilt), Ben gives her a photo of their first convo to show her "That I am thinking about you"
ITM from her "Still excited to be here for Ben"
Lauren a bit more reserved, she tells him she would be bummed but OK being sent home, Ben worried she'd be fine with it. "I dont know how to make you feel like really special"
ITM "I'm very attracted to Lauren B, when she came out of the limo the first night, she blew me away, she did"

3rd rose at RC.

Jojo:

School group date, paired with Becca, cant place Indiana. Smiley
Runs to him, Gets first hug
Comments "Ben is smoking, I've never been this turned on in a high school before"
Ben comes to get her for Special time and place (roof) during GD after party.
Tells her how her happy energy is very attractive to him.
First kiss, very passionate. Holds her top of the arms then around the neck with both hands.
Lifts her off her feet after kiss. Also kiss on side of the head.
ITM from Jojo is extatic "Never been so happy before".

Get GDR.
No 101 time at CP.

Ep3

Lauren:

Gets "the sky's the limit" 101 date (Will put what i think are the highlights)
Says in ITM " I am a little bit more reserved and protective of my heart, but it's something I cant do because I need to get to know Ben and I need Ben to get to know who I am".
Ben ITM before date "I'm really interested in Lauren, she's somebody that has stood out to me since the moment she stepped out of the limo. Lauren B is beautiful, there's no doubt about that. But she is still a mystery to me"
Matching powder blue & denim outfits.
Drive in old car, very relaxed already, lots of laughter and eye contact (holding hands close to his face, then her leaning her chin then her cheek on their joined hands)
A lot of talk from her on being scared and nervous (noting that as recurring theme)

Romantic time and lots of making out in plane.
Lauren feeling "like a little kid"
Joking about getting dropped off at Bachelor mansion, "No I refuse" from Ben (also slight taunting of the other girls with mansion fly by)

Lauren ITM "i do genuinely trust Ben at this point and it feels really good"
Piggy back ride to hot tub, his hands under her thighs , her nuzzling his neck.
Hot tub time, kissing and looking deep in each other's eyes
Ben ITM "It's just nice to be out here with her, just enjoying each other"
Him leaning his forehead on her nose after passionate kiss.
"Dang it you're cute" then kiss on her cheek

Dinner 101 - Ben ITM about him having " a tendency to dive in full force, but I have to hold myself back because we have a lot of time left and I dont want to jump too quickly here"
Ben asking about the little things that make her happy, yard chat, talking about the life she wants and what she wants of life. telling him she is really picky and wants a husband as nice as her dad.
Lauren ITM that getting a rose would mean she can trust him and what she is feeling.
Ben ITM "Lauren has gone from just being the girl that i had a lot of fun with today to a girl that I kinda got to dig deeper with and talk about life with. This girl's special, I want this girl to know like really know me".
Him telling her about his dad's illness and that it was a reminder of the depth of love he is looking for.
Lauren saying she wants to meet his family.

Gets the rose - Ben " got the gift of just being with you"
Sigh, looking serious into her eyes then kiss and little caress on the tip of her nose.

PDA and dancing at private concert in barn, a lot of tender forehead to forehead/nose to nose moments, gripping her shoulders kiss.
ITM from Ben "this girl right now is changing me" & "Tonight feels like how i'd want the first date to be with my wife".

Jojo:

Convo with Caila during Lauren 1-1 "It's like to hard to fake your feelings, and its gonna get harder too" then Caila meltdown.

No date this week.

CP starts with Jojo saying she's going to be super anxious all night.
Showed annoyed at Jubilee

No 101 time showed during CP (Jubilee then Lace drama).

RC gets 8th rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+105
ElonM
mslat92
Cinn3
Nibbles22
Longhornfan