SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wta - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:09 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:
Seabear wrote:Can someone explain to me why someone committed to being a virgin choses to dress in increasing revealing clothing??  This seems to send very mixed messages.  Desire to look sexual but not be sexual??

JMO?

She likes to wear those clothes? She thinks she looks good wearing them? IMO most of the time when women or men decide to wear clothes, wanting or not wanting to have sex isn't the reason.

Well said!

Like they say on Jane the virgin, "she's a virgin, not a saint". She's still allowed to want to look sexy, whether it's for herself or to appear attractive to men. IMO.

Back to top Go down

wta - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:32 am

nothatgirl wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:
Seabear wrote:Can someone explain to me why someone committed to being a virgin choses to dress in increasing revealing clothing??  This seems to send very mixed messages.  Desire to look sexual but not be sexual??

JMO?

She likes to wear those clothes? She thinks she looks good wearing them? IMO most of the time when women or men decide to wear clothes, wanting or not wanting to have sex isn't the reason.

Well said!

Like they say on Jane the virgin, "she's a virgin, not a saint". She's still allowed to want to look sexy, whether it's for herself or to appear attractive to men. IMO.

I don't have a problem with her wanting to look sexy and attractive, but why must she wear these ridiculously short outfits? I mean Leah is standing beside her in a very short dress and yet Becca's is even shorter. She is barely covering her a**. This seems to be her go to look and IMO it just comes across as kind of pathetic and attention seeking.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:55 am

I don't have a problem with people judging her fashion choices, I just don't like her virginity being used as the reason she needs to dress in a certain way. She's still allowed to look attractive and express her sexuality, without it being "mixed messages" to men. She doesn't owe anyone anything because of what she wears. But, FTR, I'm always on #teamcoveryourbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:28 am

nothatgirl wrote:I don't have a problem with people judging her fashion choices, I just don't like her virginity being used as the reason she needs to dress in a certain way. She's still allowed to look attractive and express her sexuality, without it being "mixed messages" to men. She doesn't owe anyone anything because of what she wears. But, FTR, I'm always on #teamcoveryourbutt

I don't care if she is a virgin or not and it has nothing to do with what kind of messages she is sending out to men, just cover your a**!!! That goes for all of them...including guys whose pants crotch is around their knees and I can see half their back side. Pull up your pants....it looks like you sh*t yourself!

:soapbox Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine. Rant over.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:26 am

I haven't seen a pic of her from behind. For all we know it could be longer from the back. The shortest I've seen is probably that romper Caila wore when Ben called her a sex panther. Her bum cheek was literally exposed when Ben put his arm around her. It's just the style these days. Not something I'd dream of wearing, but at least there's some fabric between their legs unlike with super short dresses. Now those have always freaked me out.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:44 am

It's a romper. If it were a dress, then I might find it inappropriate.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:13 pm

I have no problem at all with Becca being a virgin.  Good for her for standing on her convictions.  I do not care for the whole boobs hanging out all over the place, butts on full display style of dress that so many on this Franchise choose to wear.  I think it makes them look cheap. If dressing this way makes them feel better about themselves...then oh well.  I do know as a woman if I choose to wear clingy, low cut, short or otherwise overtly sexy clothing I do it because I want to attract attention.  And generally this is sexual attention.  This is all very look at me as a sex object style of dress. I just find it unflattering on anyone.  You can be even more sexy looking with a less is more classy style of dress.  Keep them guessing and wondering.  The hunt is always more sexy than the chase.  One speaks to intrigue the other to desperation.  

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:37 pm

I don't really care what she wears but she should know that her legs aren't her best asset and maybe not go with the short shorts/skirts all the time. Leah looks so much better in her slightly longer dress and has the legs to wear it. Becca could easily find outfits that are much more flattering. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:43 pm

Eh, my legs are definitely not my best asset and I spent too many years being insecure about them and worrying what people thought of them. Too many years of avoiding shorts, rompers, short skirts and dresses like the plague...now, I just wea what what I want. Life's too short to live your life worrying about what others think

I also personally think becca's legs are fine! I would trade my pear-shaped body for hers anyday. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:44 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't really care what she wears but she should know that her legs aren't her best asset and maybe not go with the short shorts/skirts all the time. Leah looks so much better in her slightly longer dress and has the legs to wear it. Becca could easily find outfits that are much more flattering. JMO

I think that's a matter of opinion. I like her muscular legs. Like in that pic with JoJo on the previous page, I think Becca's legs are to die for. I've never liked pin legs, but that's just my opinion of course.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:38 pm

nothatgirl wrote:Eh, my legs are definitely not my best asset and I spent too many years being insecure about them and worrying what people thought of them. Too many years of avoiding shorts, rompers, short skirts and dresses like the plague...now, I just wea what what I want. Life's too short to live your life worrying about what others think

I also personally think becca's legs are fine! I would trade my pear-shaped body for hers anyday. IMO.

The struggle is real with a pear-shaped body! I always wanted a body like Whitney Houston, but God gave me hips. giggling The silving lining was that both of my kids were easy to birth, so that was a bonus! wta - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 3806527698 Becca looks great!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:36 pm

I think Becca looks good. She is in pretty good shape for someone who likes to eat her fast food, etc. ! laugh out loud

One of the twins snapchatted tis weekend that Becca has a treadmill in her room. LOL so I guess she works out

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+88
umngirl
blueblues
elena.shayk
StacyNor
Crazylady29