SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:50 pm

Cute!! They're always together and seem like best friends. Might as well make it official. I wonder when Jo is going to pipe in? laugh out loud

This is another Insta she posted recently of them. Definitely not platonic laugh out loud https://instagram.com/p/BM7p3OaAmGB/

It seems they did take a little break in Oct, maybe to figure things out, but are back together now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by George1218 Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:53 pm

I think that they probably were attracted to each other before she went on the show, but they didn't think it was anything serious. After the show, things picked up where they left off and took off from there. JMHO

VERY Happy for both of them!!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:54 pm

I remember , practically the day she got back from filming Bens season there was that pic of her next to Robert

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:56 pm

She posted pics with Robert before she went on Ben's season.

SM was not kind to him, although I always thought he was a good guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:16 am

Well I'm taking that as an announcement. They've been very close in pics and videos for months, but none of them actually making out before now, so I'm sure there's a reason that was included this time. I think it was the thigh rubbing snapchat from a while back that sealed the deal for me though. There's just no reason for a platonic friend to be running their hands down (or up) your inner thigh unless they're giving you a sports massage. That's pretty intimate, especially for a supposed virgin. Congrats to them! Robert's grown on me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:41 am

Yeah, I think they've been "together" or at least very into each other for a while now. There was definitely a small break there towards the end of September and October like Alanna said IMO since she referenced being single a lot when she visited Jordan and JoJo in Dallas. I think now they're official and that's why she's just posting confirmation after all of this time. I noticed on one of her pictures from her trip to NY with him her brother commented and said something along the lines of it being time that he had a sit down chat with Robert.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:48 am

I'm still not buying it and think this is a whole marketing thing for Vampped and for herself to remain relevant. Why wouldn't she just come out and say that they're dating if in fact they're a couple? She always ignores the question of whether or not they're dating. Why is that? Is she afraid of the backlash because he has apparently slept with/hooked up with multiple girls from the franchise? Is she afraid because he's not a big name from the franchise? Better yet, why don't we see pics of them on regular dates? It just all seems too fishy to me.

She shares way TMI on social media, and constantly post pics of them during Vampped vacations and Bachelor-related functions, so that eliminates the theory that she'd want to keep the relationship private. We also know that she's a huge attention seeker on SM and to some (including myself), she comes off as a bit phony. She's proven on social media that she'll do or promote just about anything to gain attention and build her brand (IMO even more than Jade), and not to mention she is trying to keep a steady blog. I'm sorry, I'm sure she's a friendly person, but I just don't buy her sincerity and don't trust her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:51 am

Playing devil's advocate: why should she address anyone's questions unless she wants to? I guess if it's someone she wants to answer, she may have. I mean it's really not anyone else's business unless she wants it to be and then they probably know. Just saying.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:52 am

Well considering how slow Becca seems to be when it comes to falling in love and figuring out her feelings, I doubt it was love at first sight. I think they were flirty friends for a while before things progressed and now I guess they've finally progressed to official coupledom.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:53 am

All I know is I don't make out with my friends like that and I definitely don't post it on the internet. Lol

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 87b72b10 Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 86669110 Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:56 am

I don't know what there's to buy or trust here though? She's avoided the question but clearly has been with him and not with any other men for awhile now. Her post indicates nothing has changed other than them being official now IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:56 am

Quite simply, it might be as simple as for the past year or so, they were never an official couple. There's nothing to confirm if they're not officially dating. I've seen several interviews by her where she has said she's single. It could be that they finally decided recently that they did want to be together and they're giving it a go.

I'm not in the public eye, but it took me quite a while to officially start dating my boyfriend. We were friends before we started dating so he was in a lot of my pictures on social media. That's what I saw with Becca and Robert too. All JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+88
umngirl
blueblues
elena.shayk
StacyNor
Crazylady29