Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Page 68 of 74 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Post by yana_bach on Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:44 pm

I have a question - i watched CS's season, but i can't remember. Did Becca specifically state on the show or afterwards that she's saving herself for marriage? I mean, being a virgin and waiting till marriage is not one and the same - i lost my virginity kind of late, but i had no intention of waiting till i'm married, i just waited for the right person.

yana_bach

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass on Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:50 pm

I'm not sure Yana... But great question.

I don't know how any body can wait for marriage... unless you get married young of course.

But Hats off to all of you that can or did or is!! I'm just a horny old lady I guess!!! giggling

nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:55 pm

Yeah, it's kind of like buying a pair of shoes or clothes and never trying them on until the wedding. I don't want to be disappointed with how it fits. I'll try it on a few times or maybe wear it every day just to make sure. :gotcha:

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21713

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have a question - i watched CS's season, but i can't remember. Did Becca specifically state on the show or afterwards that she's saving herself for marriage? I mean, being a virgin and waiting till marriage is not one and the same - i lost my virginity kind of late, but i had no intention of waiting till i'm married, i just waited for the right person.

I don't think it was clarified during Chris's season, maybe because the show seems to shy away from any religion related issues. Her virginity didn't even come up until Ashley I was freaking out about hers during a cocktail party and Becca empathetically told her that she's a virgin as well. She has definitely clarified it in some interviews afterwards though that she is waiting for marriage. I waited until the right person as well, but couldn't imagine waiting until I've committed myself to that person for life, since I prefer to know what I'm committing to.

mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have a question - i watched CS's season, but i can't remember. Did Becca specifically state on the show or afterwards that she's saving herself for marriage? I mean, being a virgin and waiting till marriage is not one and the same - i lost my virginity kind of late, but i had no intention of waiting till i'm married, i just waited for the right person.

Not sure. On her date with Ben on his season she confirmed she was a virgin for religious reasons when he asked her point blank, so I assumed she was waiting for marriage, but who knows. Someone like Ashley I is I think just waiting for her perfect Aladdin, not marriage.

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by peggy0221 on Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:08 pm

A little hit OT, regarding the virgin topic.
In where I live, Christian does follow the Bible teaching that they wouldn't have pre-marital sex. I was shocked to know that Christian in the west does not follow this, like Ben H and Josh. They are those faithful ones right?

peggy0221

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:08 pm

Actually it was RS that stated Becca is a virgin, before the show got to that part airing.

ByReality StevePosted on January 5, 2015 8:43 am

2) People.com also claimed in a story that Chris took a virgin to the fantasy suites. Well, we know Kaitlyn, Becca, and Whitney were the final three girls who went to Bali for the overnight dates. I can confirm for you that Becca is the one out of those three who is a virgin, so the story is correct.

reality steve . com

‘I’m a virgin and I’m waiting until marriage to have sex,’ she told the camera before enlightening Chris later on.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 31184

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess on Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:35 pm

Maybe Becca is willing to play.....but will.she.go.all.the.way?

Score [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] touchdown for Robert if that's the case. OR he respects her greatly and is willing to play along. Perhaps he took a vow of "not all the way" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Idlemess

Female Posts : 1912

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:42 pm

I don't care if they go all the way and snapchat it or periscope it or the aftermath. I don't care if they have a consumation station post wedding like a photo booth. Way past the 15 min mark. Way, IMO.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21713

Back to top Go down

Post by nothatgirl on Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I don't think it was clarified during Chris's season, maybe because the show seems to shy away from any religion related issues. Her virginity didn't even come up until Ashley I was freaking out about hers during a cocktail party and Becca empathetically told her that she's a virgin as well. She has definitely clarified it in some interviews afterwards though that she is waiting for marriage. I waited until the right person as well, but couldn't imagine waiting until I've committed myself to that person for life, since I prefer to know what I'm committing to.

I don't think she herself ever clarified during Chris's season, but I remember Danny Hoyt on AfterBuzz clarifying while he was recapping the season.

(I'm also waiting for the right person, not marriage...no one wants a Charlotte in S&TC situation, amirite?)

nothatgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 on Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:53 pm

Yes, I admire her for her choice, but I'm sick of hearing about it.  Way tooo much personal info.  If she waits good for her, if she decides Robert is the one and goes for it well, then good for her.  I just don't want or need to know.  

Personally, I'm with the ones that think when the shininess, new attention, likes and opportunities dry up, she'll drop him and move on to the next one that can put Her back in the center of all the attention.  She seems to thrive on and crave it.

She is indeed a tease with all the SM playing, baiting and encouraging she does, IMO.  It kept me somewhat entertained during boring Farmer Fred's season, but I'm long over that.  I went from not minding her and somewhat liking her to wishing she'd just go away.  Her time to shine in the bach nation spotlight has come and gone, IMO.  JMOAA

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ladybug82

Female Posts : 5047

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom on Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:02 pm

I think of Becca as an attention addict- imo it's her drug, her high and she goes into severe withdrawal if she doesn't get her "fix." And like any addiction, it's progressive- the size of the "dose" needed to get high gets bigger and bigger over time.

KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2204

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 74 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum