SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:53 am

I noticed Becca post " Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 1f60d  Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 1f64c  Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 2764 " on one of Nick's contestants IG who might be a IMO early fav for the next bachelorette. IMO Looks like she is getting ready to be besties with the next bachelorette after Kaitlyn and Jojo. Rolling Eyes

JMO but I feel like Becca chooses her friends based on who can keep her in the limelight and rides their coattails more than any other contestant on this show. hmmm
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:04 am

coolangel wrote:I noticed Becca post " Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 1f60d  Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 1f64c  Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 2764 " on one of Nick's contestants IG who might be a IMO early fav for the next bachelorette. IMO Looks like she is getting ready to be besties with the next bachelorette after Kaitlyn and Jojo. Rolling Eyes

JMO but I feel like Becca chooses her friends based on who can keep her in the limelight and rides their coattails more than any other contestant on this show. hmmm
When is the last time she spent time with Kaitlyn or Whitney? I really liked her on Chris's season but her social media behavior turned me completely off when it went on and on and on and still goes on and on and on. I'm not sure how she'll handle the show somehow moving past the connections she tried so hard to maintain.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:15 am

coolangel wrote:I noticed Becca post " Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 1f60d  Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 1f64c  Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 2764 " on one of Nick's contestants IG who might be a IMO early fav for the next bachelorette. IMO Looks like she is getting ready to be besties with the next bachelorette after Kaitlyn and Jojo. Rolling Eyes

Thank you. It's been brought up a few times that this is how she operates. Good catch.

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:41 am

Becca has never met a pair of coattails she won't grab onto. It's quite sad really.

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 87b72b10 Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 86669110 Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:05 am

I'm am not a typical twitter participant. When she initially idolized Kaitlyn and went on and on tweeting about Kaitlyn achieving 1 million followers (pretty much overnight), I asked her if she could guess how many of those Kaitylyn actually purchased. I am blocked still today.   :yes:  The moral to the story, be careful what you tweet to her! rotfl

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:21 am

She' no better than the guys that immediately start hitting on the most 'high profile' girls, F2-3-4.
And the sad part is, that IMO she has defined herself as being part of the Bachelor clique and having those connections and doesn't seem to have anything else going for her outside of that - education, career...

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:57 am

@coolangel I saw that comment on The photo and all I could do was eye roll. I find her to be very calculated.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:03 am

Or maybe she's drawn to these people for the same reason the general public is? No one's forcing them to be friends with her, and Becca has a lot of friends. I doubt she'll be besties with anyone from this season since she wasn't on it herself. A fangirly comment is just that IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:52 am

Please do not discuss this season of the bachelor in any threads other than TB 21 spoiler threads.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:08 pm

So on Dec 19 Becca posted on IG how she was doing the Tone it Up Challenge that started this Monday. She was in the work out video the TIU girls posted on Tuesday. Has she posted about actually starting the challenge? NOPE. My guess is she's not actually doing it. I'll be surprised if she can put down the Dr. P and Taco Bell and actually work out. I still find it so bizarre she was in their work out videos when she doesn't work out or even care about trying to work out . no no no Rolling Eyes

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:10 pm

Duke702 wrote:So on Dec 19 Becca posted on IG how she was doing the Tone it Up Challenge that started this Monday. She was in the work out video the TIU girls posted on Tuesday. Has she posted about actually starting the challenge? NOPE. My guess is she's not actually doing it. I'll be surprised if she can put down the Dr. P and Taco Bell and actually work out. I still find it so bizarre she was in their work out videos when she doesn't work out or even care about trying to work out . no no no Rolling Eyes
She actually did a live story doing it a few days ago.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:18 pm

Oh that's good, I didn't see that. Just thought she would post more about it if she is doing it.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+88
umngirl
blueblues
elena.shayk
StacyNor
Crazylady29