SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 53 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 39 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:29 pm

Alanna wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Alanna wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if he still has a thing for her. It's just the way the world works- someone can't get it together to even fake it for one person but is totally into someone else and cries over it.

Didn't look like he was pining for her last night and I never thought she was at all into Chris last season. She and Chris reminded me of Brad and Emily.

[snip]
There's no way to know who is and isn't pining or what's going on in 20 seconds (literally) of edited footage. JMO.

True. That is just what I get every time I see him, even when he is asked about her. He seems over her to me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:29 pm

bluwavz wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:What was that term used to describe Tenley? Sweet nasty? I definitely see that with Caila, the way she just talked about Emily. JMO.

Haha yes. That's my friend's term to describe someone whose words sound all good but when you really listen and analyze what they're saying it's laced with nastiness. cheeky

Nice Nasty or Passive-Aggressive is what we call it.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:29 pm

Catherine just posted on twitter, She never got a group date rose

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:30 pm

Emily is so Taylor Swift
Sign, Kanye West

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:30 pm

awwww  Lauren favourited this tweet

Jade Tolbert @jadelizroper 58m wrote:That confession from Lauren B was the cutest. The love was written all over her face  10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 1f60d #TheBachelor

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:32 pm

So weird out of all the girls Emily meet his parents

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:32 pm

AmyB wrote:awwww  Lauren favourited this tweet

Jade Tolbert @jadelizroper 58m wrote:That confession from Lauren B was the cutest. The love was written all over her face  10NewsAt11 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 1f60d #TheBachelor

Someone knows a secret me thinks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:32 pm

Caila might be sweet/nasty, but she is right on target with Dumily. She does not have to worry about sounding stupid because she is stupid--are those swans? No those are albino turkeys who like to swim.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:33 pm

Sprite wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Didn't look like he was pining for her last night and I never thought she was at all into Chris last season. She and Chris reminded me of Brad and Emily.

[snip]
There's no way to know who is and isn't pining or what's going on in 20 seconds (literally) of edited footage. JMO.

True. That is just what I get every time I see him, even when he is asked about her. He seems over her to me.

In the Jimmy kimmel Skype interview he did, it actually did seem like he still had a thing for her. He said something like "I guess I just wasn't enough for her". I'm sure all the jokes about Becca not being into him also got to him, so I'm sure his ego is a bit bruised too. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:33 pm

Since when do contestants meet parents before MTP?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:34 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Caila might be sweet/nasty, but she is right on target with Dumily.
But it's actually bizarre because Caila is her age, but yeah, Emily acts like the type of idiot that followed Blair Waldorf around and did her bidding.

It's just strange she's the one that's on this date, is this a joke, show?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:34 pm

I think Emily is just so cute and sweet. But young.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 53 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 39 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mysthelma
moonchild
Julz91
Rolly
BaseballQueen