SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 47 of 53 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:I missed the first part of the episode and am watching it now. One of the most cringe-worthy parts...Ben warning the girls that they might catch his parents having sex if they look through the windows! EWWW. He's so awkward sometimes.

IMO.

Thank goodness TPTB did not explore that kinky avenue for a group date. MF must have been having an off day.

Maybe that's why Caila and JoJo had the binoculars out. j/k Kimmel - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 3806527698

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:58 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:I missed the first part of the episode and am watching it now. One of the most cringe-worthy parts...Ben warning the girls that they might catch his parents having sex if they look through the windows! EWWW. He's so awkward sometimes.

IMO.

Thank goodness TPTB did not explore that kinky avenue for a group date. MF must have been having an off day.

Maybe that's why Caila and JoJo had the binoculars out.  j/k Kimmel - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 3806527698

No Jk laugh out loud! It was exactly why they had their binocs out ! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:02 pm

Did you catch ummm how excited little Ben appeared to be in the very last shot of him and Lauren before he jacket blew shut. giggling They clearly cut a lot from that part of the date.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:06 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Did you catch ummm how excited little Ben appeared to be in the very last shot of him and Lauren before he jacket blew shut.  giggling   They clearly cut a lot from that part of the date.

I mentioned that last night . My hubby and I joked it might just be a roll of quarters in his pockets. Speaking of pockets, could be the reason Ben has his hands in them a lot around Lauren. I'd be too embarrassed to screen cap that. Embarassed cheeky

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:14 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:Did you catch ummm how excited little Ben appeared to be in the very last shot of him and Lauren before he jacket blew shut.  giggling   They clearly cut a lot from that part of the date.

I mentioned that last night . My hubby and I joked it might just be a roll of quarters in his pockets. Speaking of pockets, could be the reason Ben has his hands in them a lot around Lauren. I'd be too embarrassed to screen cap that. Embarassed cheeky

Haha! Sorry, I missed your post last night. Glad I wasn't the only one who saw that!

Your theory on his hands in his pockets, might be spot on! giggling
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:15 pm

OMG I kinda wanna see. Don't judge Embarressed! Someone should make a SC laugh out loud

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:18 pm

bronco18 wrote:OMG I kinda wanna see. Don't judge Embarressed! Someone should make a SC laugh out loud
I would if I knew how!
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:18 pm

I'll just have to rewatch that scene laugh out loud

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:19 pm

I honestly think it was something in his pocket, not his.....
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:20 pm

You won't miss it bronco18. And if it was just something in his pocket, the editors left it in on purpose! I'm sure they had another 5 seconds of footage they could have used instead.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:25 pm

You can tell how physically attracted he is to her - I don't think what he feels is just infatuation, though- they are getting to know one another (remember, they have a lot more conversation than what we are shown)... I loved the way she leaned back and he went in for another kiss on the roof (like they were playing around). I don't know how much control he'd have in front of the cameras...it looked like a chilly night. ;)
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:27 pm

jcrbil wrote:You won't miss it bronco18.  And if it was just something in his pocket, the editors left it in on purpose!  I'm sure they had another 5 seconds of footage they could have used instead.

The something in his pocket was curiously shaped and appropriate for the area Kimmel - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 2498057887 Just saying. It reminds me of the saying, is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 53 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mysthelma
moonchild
Julz91
Rolly
BaseballQueen