SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:18 pm

Great news !
clapping! Jojo bachelorette !
I just love this girl.
She deserves to find love and a great man who will tell ILY and only to her...
Hopefully there will be a bunch of good looking and nice guys on her season.
Best of luck to Jojo !

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by NCGalBecca Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:26 pm

I hope that they find a few good guys for her and that she has a great season. Maybe Jackson will make some appearances. He's such a gorgeous dog! Due to a trip abroad, I will miss probably miss the first few episodes and have to play catch up. I look forward to reading everyone's thoughts on how JoJo's handling it and the men, of course.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:25 am

I think that the whole awkward/loaded question thing is a spliced VO. Aside from the audio being off, this cap shows that Ben is holding onto JoJo's leg with his hand.

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 33l09ec
veg's SC

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:34 am

^I agree with you. Why? Maybe to start making a stronger case for Ben pulling away from Jo?

Ben seems so himself and so comfortable with our gal.
I think a thirty-something Ben may have chosen JoJo. I really do.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:38 am

Ben has been comfortable with JoJo very early on, I guess you can't hold back not to lean close or be touchy feely with a person you are so fond of, our bodies never lie. But yes, he probably is still too young to know what's more important in a relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:50 am

Jojo and her brother and the familia 

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:15 pm

veg_out wrote:I think that the whole awkward/loaded question thing is a spliced VO. Aside from the audio being off, this cap shows that Ben is holding onto JoJo's leg with his hand.

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 33l09ec
veg's SC

It's also a vo when he answers her. Ben has covered his mouth but to me it looks like he's stifling a smile.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:20 pm

The deepest feelings...best friend..great passion..such ease..per Ben..sounds like a solid foundation to me but alas, I guess it wasn't enough.

Looking forward to hearing JoJo's thoughts in the coming days although I expect that they will be more like finessed "talking points" since she's going to be The Bachelorette and ABC gets to control what she shares to a certain extent.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:23 pm

Speaking of that scene, there is a SC floating around out there that shows Ben intertwined with JoJo...they looked pretty cozy to me, and this THIS clip surfaces. scratch
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:13 pm

Apparently it has been removed by the user. Where did it come from originally?
BTW I saw nothing wrong with this clip. In fact  I thought all of them kept it  classy. **edited**
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:54 pm

I'm kind of lost as to what clip is being discussed, but this is a Fan Forum for the spoiled F2.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:20 pm

agentcurls wrote:^I agree with you. Why? Maybe to start making a stronger case for Ben pulling away from Jo?

Ben seems so himself and so comfortable with our gal.
I think a thirty-something Ben may have chosen JoJo. I really do.

That's exactly it Agentcurls. Let's hope they get her some thirty something on her show. I can not wait for the show. I'm very good at compartmentalizing too. I watch the love story I enjoy the most and this season, it's been Jojo and Ben's
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Opal
Alanna
Nonina430
Maddy
Cocoasneeze
dyra
Linds911
richmondrose
julychild
veg_out
clueless