SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by agentcurls Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:57 pm

aviej wrote:Wow! Hot and steamy! Ben acts like a MAN when with JoJo, not like a giddy schoolboy.
^And, THIS!! ^ couldn't have said it better myself.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by computerms Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:26 pm

Don't forget this message regarding Jojo.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3229p888-joelle-fletcher-jojo-bachelor-20-sleuthing-spoilers?highlight=jojo+fletcher
Maybe a lot of experience seducing men. What guy wouldn't be turned on by that and I'm sure there's a lot more to come. IMO

computerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:28 pm

Wonder what she says to him and wonder what he is looking at...

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by computerms Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:32 pm

Sorry, how do I delete the message.

computerms

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:40 pm

The BachelorVerified account
‏@BachelorABC
Get ready for takeoff! ✈️ We're headed to Jamaica on Monday!

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 CcQ1qx3XEAAOhsb

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:46 pm

Gorgeous couple :sprinklehearts
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:59 pm

Ben always likes to be close to JoJo. Okay, let's talk about Ben dropping the "L" word. I believe it's to JoJo and I don't think he's drunk either. It seemed pretty heartfelt. No wonder he had such a difficult time saying goodbye to her if she ends up F2.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonchan Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:25 am

casjacknick wrote:Oh no problem! So I was a psych minor almost a decade ago and we learned a lot about bias both in marketing and the media. This show, naturally, is infamous for it and it made me wonder what both sides were thinking. I was spoiled early on, before the show even started, and I realize my bias comes from that; however these past two episodes have given me pause. I can no longer blindly believe he's so into Lauren that it's just over. My problem is, in the little we've seen, he clearly shows me (even if they won't let him tell me) that he is into Lauren, big time. They are telling me (sometimes I feel without showing me) that he's into Jojo. I do feel though that if he has as large of an attraction to Jojo as they are showing me and he does feel that he's himself around her and she likes the qualities in him that are most him, which is what they are telling me; then doesn't he have the best of both worlds with her? It's just interesting to me is all and I was wondering how everyone else felt.

I agree with what you posted. I have watched this goofy show for years. Per the spoilers early on, we were to know that Lauren was his pick. I believe that this information gave us an unconscious acceptance of the one he would choose. therefore, we all looked for what we were told  Then the last few episodes we are seeing and hearing a different tune from Ben himself. Therefore questioning what we think we are suppose to know. My thing is, if he was so into Lauren 1/2 through filming and knew she was the one, then why would he not have let Jo Jo go before now, why take her to finale? If he has been all about Lauren for months, why put someone he knows cares for him through it?  Why would he be "crushed" at the thought of her going back to her ex?  Why could he breathe again when he learned it was over with the ex.  Why in is ITMs does his voice ring of enthusiasm when talking about JoJo or is he just acting for the script? Because if he is in love with Lauren I don't think he would be so excited talking about JoJo. Yes he could say the words but it is more the excitement in what he is saying that speaks volumes.

RS reported that JoJo was to go next, (F3) if that is true then Ben has to let her go or she decides to go. . However, in BH blog he said "I had to say goodbye in a way I never thought I would to a girl I wasn't sure I ever would say goodbye to and she did not take it very well at all. That sounds like he made the decision to let her go. If it was the girl, why would she not take it well at all.  Sounds like it was his decision to let her go. This would play into letting her go early to keep from her being blindsided at FRC. That leaves Caila and Lauren with Lauren as F1. (according to RS)  But are we sure that it is JoJo he lets go?  RS says he is not wrong on who won but he said Becca was going to F4 and go to  HTDs and they had already set it up with her family. She left at F5 instead...could it have been that things changed and they let her go to be next lead? He said the Finale would be in Greece but changed it to Jamaica later. He also said HTDs would be in order of Amanda, Caila, JoJo and Lauren. It was changed to A, C, L,  and JJ ..RS  insists he has the ending right as he did with Kaitlyns season until a snapchat changed his mind.  I am wondering if CH saying this was going to be a 3/4 mesnick..means  1/4 crying (Jason) 1/4 switch before the FRC  instead of after proposal  and 1/4 getting the one he really wants (molly)  =3/4    MF also said that this was his second best season behind Jason's.  What can that mean? He always drops hints.  Ben is going to go with the one he can't let go...we just gotta wait and see who that is..... Whoever it is he is extremely  happy saw him on interview and he was asked "was it worth it to go on the Bachelor, he said "yes, it was, it definitely was!

sharonchan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:35 am

I don't think JoJo will go F3 because Caila was apparently at the WTA taping tonight. I'm hearing rumors that JoJo is secretly dating Nick now? Not sure if it's true, but he's pretty cute! giggling :Nod:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:43 am

Reality Steve is famous for being wrong. It worries me greatly. Just watch those gifs that Agentcurls put up, clearly he was into Jojo. I don't want to be as shocked as I was with the Des/Brooks ending. I couldn't even enjoy her beautiful proposal I was so shocked.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:55 am

I just re-read his blog. He initially said that Caila was F2, but then corrected himself at a later date saying that Caila is let go next and JoJo is F2...which would be confirmed by Caila's sighting at the WTA After Party.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:53 am

I provided information on Nov 18th that Caila was leaving to go home Nov 19th with the rest of the crew.

It's been known for over 3 months that Caila was F3 and JoJo speculated to be F2.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Season 20 - JoJo Fletcher - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Opal
Alanna
Nonina430
Maddy
Cocoasneeze
dyra
Linds911
richmondrose
julychild
veg_out
clueless