SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 19 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

priceless - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Longhornfan Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:03 pm

I bet that all of those women, including Jubilee herself, have gotten over that particular incident a long time ago, and that that whole thing was made to look a lot worse than it actually was. There is also the possibility that JoJo has talked to Jubilee and personally apologized to her. JMHO.

And if Jubilee is okay and has gotten past it, then that is good enough for me.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

priceless - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:52 am

JoJo would be perfect for Bette, she has all the drama surrounding her all ready.  We had heard there was a storm the day of her HTD and the plans changed, will I say the perfect storm and what ever happened for hours with her and Ben were edited out.  I don't get Ben's attraction and connection with her after that HTD.  If Ben pulls a Mesnick over her at the FRC I am totally unimpressed and wouldn't blame the F1 for bolted after seeing this on TV.  JMO.  Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:58 am

I didn't see any signs of storms on her HTD. Are we sure the dates are right? It wasn't raining when she got there, when she was crying, when Ben arrived or when they got to or left her parents house.

I am now more convinced her HTD was planned to be drama filled from the start. I do think she is a contender for the next Bette and this was her first audition. IMHO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:03 am

IIRC, there was sleuthing discussion some time ago that JoJo's HTD didn't take place according to plans.  It was speculated due to bad weather.  Obviously, plans changed due to her ex-drama and Ben/her spent the day together talking which was not shown.  I agree, she must be the contender for Bette and most of it was producer planned drama.  The best part of that date is when her Mom took a swig out of the wine bottle on camera.  Funny stuff! cantstopl

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:09 am

MiniDiva wrote:IIRC, there was sleuthing discussion some time ago that JoJo's HTD didn't take place according to plans.  It was speculated due to bad weather.  Obviously, plans changed due to her ex-drama and Ben/her spent the day together talking which was not shown.  I agree, she must be the contender for Bette and most of it was producer planned drama.  The best part of that date is when her Mom took a swig out of the wine bottle on camera.  Funny stuff!    cantstopl

JMO.

Lol and watch the dad trying to tell her , put the bottle down! #Priceless! sneakyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:26 am

ForeverLove wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:IIRC, there was sleuthing discussion some time ago that JoJo's HTD didn't take place according to plans.  It was speculated due to bad weather.  Obviously, plans changed due to her ex-drama and Ben/her spent the day together talking which was not shown.  I agree, she must be the contender for Bette and most of it was producer planned drama.  The best part of that date is when her Mom took a swig out of the wine bottle on camera.  Funny stuff!    cantstopl

JMO.

Lol and watch the dad trying to tell her , put the bottle down! #Priceless! sneakyl

I must have been too busy cracking up over the mom drinking out of the bottle, because I missed the dad's reaction. I need to rewatch that!

That being said - I do feel badly for JoJo's parents. They're probably mortified.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:51 am

For whatever reason they are trying to put a lot of doubt in the viewers mind about JoJo.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:01 pm

mizzoufan wrote:For whatever reason they are trying to put a lot of doubt in the viewers mind about JoJo.

Yep, that was so strange last night ... I think it was all about creating drama and TV ratings cause Jo Jo's HTD sure did not look like any way in heck she could be F1 (or frankly F2) nor did it make her look like candidate for next Bachelorette.  no idea

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:13 pm

First off, i'm concerned about Jojo's mom. priceless - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 19 1f377

Second, I actually don't think the brothers were out of line. IMHO, I think most families take the HTD's extraordinarily too well.  My family would be questioning everything and incredibly skeptical.
Her brothers could tell from Ben's response that his heart was not 100% with Jojo. Ben's response to Lauren's sister was night and day what it was to Jojo's brothers. Putting myself in their shoes, I would have been concerned too not really knowing Ben the way we've all seen him interact with the women these past few weeks. Poor Ben,  the way he said it, I would have been like "please break up with my sister NOW!"
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:34 pm

^^^ yes, I hear you about brothers but it just felt so amped up. The fact that Ben Patton was one of the leads for Ready for Love, plus his friendship with Jake P, makes me think the entire family knows the drill. It just came across as over the top with everyone acting so angry. Give me a break.

Shoot, Jo Jo signed up for this show and there's only 1 of 28 girls who are going to be picked. As history has proven, very few F2-F4's are very sad for long and very soon recognize that any love they may have been feeling was fleeting at best. Very few final couples last. It just is what it is so her brothers need to chill out.

What I found even more contrived and strange was the start of her HTD with roses from boyfriend and all that entailed. It was just so awkward and looked staged. If this really happened without ANY producer influence (ha, ha, ha), producers probably made her do the scene over and over again to the point that it turned to a really poor acting job.

IDK ... just weird all around.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:41 pm

^^IA, everything was off and no wonder Ben was drained/not giving positive vibes by the time he got grilled by the family.  Even her Mom said it was a tough day for Ben.  Ben is the one that should have been swigging the wine bottle, IMO.  wine
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:43 pm

IMO there was just too much with JoJo. The ex and then the OTT brothers. It became all too much and seemed fake. Had it only been the brothers grilling Ben, I would've got it, sort of.

I'd like to also point out, that Lauren's family welcoming Ben was totally different from JoJo's family.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+100
nutty1
dyra
mercieme
Raggy 43
whit90