SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 20 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jamaica - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:49 pm

I finally watched last night's episode. Jojo's parents home is amazing! I don't think the brothers were out of line either. They seem very protective of their sister. Nothing wrong with that. TPTB are really ramping up the conflict between Ben and JoJo right now. I loved the Mom taking a swig from the wine bottle! giggling cantstopl Didn't someone post a pic later of Jojo and some others doing the same thing? Priceless. I rather liked Jojo's family last night! :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

jamaica - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:26 pm

Jojo's Twitter. I said it last night , she has a long big toe. Just an observation .

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoelleFletcher/status/702196137315270656/photo/1

Back to top Go down

Post by Fashioncupcake Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:08 pm

I think Jojo seems genuine, kind, beautiful, interesting and successful.*edit

I find it odd that we haven’t seen a lot of her time with Ben on the show. Based solely on what I’ve seen, I don’t quite understand why Ben says he (paraphrasing) ‘is the most himself with Jojo’ – I haven’t seen them interact enough for him to feel that way which leads me to believe the show is leaving quite a bit out or he’s not serious with what he says.

I’ve seen the spoiler predictions which seem to be in line with everything we’ve seen thus far. However, those spoilers came out before the show aired and we know that the Bachelor team hates Reality Steve (they tried to sue him!) so why then would they edit the show to play right into the spoilers? Seems to me that they would be editing his time with Lauren B. Something seems off to me.

Also, after looking at the social media accounts, Jojo seems very happy. She even retweets her dates with Ben which Lauren does not do much of at all. She also tweeted about her Wrigley Field time with Ben (paraphrasing)  ‘An unforgettable date for us’ and then edited the tweet to say (paraphrasing again) ‘A time I will never forget’ – I can tell you I wouldn’t be tweeting much about the clown that broke my heart nor would I being saying ‘us’ anywhere near him. Jojo also seems very happy on social media which may mean 1) because she’s happily engaged 2) she’s that strong of a person or 3)she’s putting on a brave face.

I personally want her to win because I would hate to see the girl get her heart broken, but on the flip side I just don’t think Ben is good enough for her. And if he truly slept with ALL 3 women on the fantasy dates, he’s a bigger tool than most of the other Bachelors ever were.

To end my rambling… I want to see Jubilee as the Bachelorette! I think it would be interesting and also help her to see what most of us that watched her see – that she is worth it and more than just a few guys also see that!

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : discussion thread and not fan thread)

Fashioncupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:33 pm

I honestly feel that JoJo wants to be the Bachelorette.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:37 pm

Fashioncupcake wrote:I think Jojo seems genuine, kind, beautiful, interesting and successful.*edit

I find it odd that we haven’t seen a lot of her time with Ben on the show. Based solely on what I’ve seen, I don’t quite understand why Ben says he (paraphrasing) ‘is the most himself with Jojo’ – I haven’t seen them interact enough for him to feel that way which leads me to believe the show is leaving quite a bit out or he’s not serious with what he says.

I’ve seen the spoiler predictions which seem to be in line with everything we’ve seen thus far. However, those spoilers came out before the show aired and we know that the Bachelor team hates Reality Steve (they tried to sue him!) so why then would they edit the show to play right into the spoilers? Seems to me that they would be editing his time with Lauren B. Something seems off to me.

Also, after looking at the social media accounts, Jojo seems very happy. She even retweets her dates with Ben which Lauren does not do much of at all. She also tweeted about her Wrigley Field time with Ben (paraphrasing)  ‘An unforgettable date for us’ and then edited the tweet to say (paraphrasing again) ‘A time I will never forget’ – I can tell you I wouldn’t be tweeting much about the clown that broke my heart nor would I being saying ‘us’ anywhere near him. Jojo also seems very happy on social media which may mean 1) because she’s happily engaged 2) she’s that strong of a person or 3)she’s putting on a brave face.

I personally want her to win because I would hate to see the girl get her heart broken, but on the flip side I just don’t think Ben is good enough for her. And if he truly slept with ALL 3 women on the fantasy dates, he’s a bigger tool than most of the other Bachelors ever were.

To end my rambling… I want to see Jubilee as the Bachelorette! I think it would be interesting and also help her to see what most of us that watched her see – that she is worth it and more than just a few guys also see that!
This was kind of rattling me as well. Maybe she is happy about being chosen for the next 'Ette or possibly BIP or maybe she is a very "glass half full" type gal. It's also possible that because she gained so much exposure, the business she has or will have in the future might have all to gain. I don't know, but this season hasn't felt right to me either. 
On another note, F1s typically are the ones who lay pretty low throughout the season. But the "us" error could be a clue. Now all we need is a safe house pic! Please......somebody!!
It really does look like Lauren is IT. He even cried to her dad about his feelings, so that's HUGE.
However, I see a more balanced & grounded relationship with JoJo. Some playfulness, spunk, ease in conversation (less than 20 "likes") & with the exception of their more serious baseball 1-1, most their alone time  has some really nice passionate moments that don't seem strained. They are exciting for me to watch.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:49 pm

Fashioncupcake wrote:I think Jojo seems genuine, kind, beautiful, interesting and successful.*edit

After last nights HTD I am more convinced than ever that she is auditioning for the bette ... and hard ... as is her whole family. Part of that is playing her part in promoting the show and kissing producer butt.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:02 pm

Agree, Sprite. I think the brothers (especially Ben P) know exactly how to play the game to help position JoJo for the role of The Bachelorette. I'm not even sure that's a bad thing. For me, I'd like to see JoJo or someone completely new as 'Ette.

jamaica - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 20 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:23 pm

IMO he is most himself around JoJO because she isn't the one. He is nervouse around Lauren because she is the one he wants and he's on edge because he dosesn't know if she feels the same & it's work to try and impress. I also think JoJo is happy post show because she probably went home and hooked back up with her EX. I don't think Ben would have sex with Cali and JoJo but I do think he does with Lauren in the fantasy suite. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:30 pm

I don't see last night HTD as bad as some others do.
I suspect it's very edited and showed to look bad for Jojo.
And if so, it could be to cover a great relationship between Ben and Jojo.
Also, if I remember properly, during Ashley season, her sister disapproved of JP, and I was convinced he couldn't be F1 after such a disastrous HTD. Turned out it was not that bad after all.

With such a spoiler and editing of the season, it looks (too?) obvious that Lauren is F1.
But somehow, I can't be so sure about it.
And why so much drama at the end if she's been the one all along?

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:32 pm

Well the ex was dog sitting for her wasn't he? It wouldn't surprise me if they got back together. Anyone here know her?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:35 pm

^ I found from looking at both of their social media accounts that they got the dog when they were still together and then broke up a few months later. It looks like they share the dog now, but it does seem like JoJo has the dog the most. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:42 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ I found from looking at both of their social media accounts that they got the dog when they were still together and then broke up a few months later. It looks like they share the dog now, but it does seem like JoJo has the dog the most. IMO

I wouldn't be surprised one bit to hear that JoJo went back with her Ex when she got back home. And I think the next ette gig is between Cali & Amanda. Maybe they'll go with the single mother again. I personally think Cali is too young but ya never know what MF has up his sleeve. So far the F3 have been the usual pick so we shall see.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+100
nutty1
dyra
mercieme
Raggy 43
whit90