SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 35 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jamaica - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by julychild Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:01 pm

I can't imagine her, or anyone of the other girls for that matter, turning down the opportunity. I'll venture to guess that everyone they've made an offer to, who wasn't already in a relationship or had serious hate for the producers at the end of the day, accepts.

If you can go on one reality tv show, you can go on two...or three...

julychild

Back to top Go down

jamaica - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by veg_out Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:17 pm

jen689 wrote:
albean99 wrote:... I could see JoJo wanting to go to Cali and see where things lead her...
JoJo could move in with her bestie Becca. That will "lead her" to dating Nick since he lives in LA. I'm going to continue to be optimistic about Nick/JoJo until either of them start what Nick calls a "commited relationship" with someone else

I think it does come down to who got to JoJo first: Nick or Andi/Kaitlyn. If the girls get in her ear about Nick and JoJo wants to be friends with one or both of them, I could see her keeping her distance.

If Nick goes on the show a 3rd time, I'd die of laughter. cantstopl
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:20 pm

If he was partying with the ladies .. He would have known that JoJo would not be there!! .. He is just a leacher !!  Blech .. Run JoJo run!!!

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:49 pm

relaxing wrote:
umngirl wrote:I hope JoJo is smart enough to stay away from Andi and Kaitlyn's sloppy thirds.

Yep, if not the Bachelorette she will have and I'm sure always has had her pick of men.  I hope she aims a lot higher than being Nick's next franchise hook up.  JMHO. And personally I think the TPTB would be crazy to pass her up as Ette given the bland way the other choices have come across on tv this season.  Again, IMO.

I think JoJo has come across just as bland. The vanilla lead has a bunch of vanilla ladies.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:44 pm

^^^ Totally agree.

At the beginning of the season, and based strictly on her photos and bios, I had high hopes for JoJo. She came across on paper and photographically as energetic, adventurous and bold. Young, but well educated and becoming accomplished in traditionally male-centiric businesses like real estate investment and house flipping.

Then I kept waiting for her personality to show up. I kept looking for some enthusiasm, some spark, some LIFE. Hell, half the time I saw her in groups, I thought she was Becca or Amanda. I didn't think anybody could bore me more than Becca, but JoJo has. Nothing about her has stood out to me, and It's been a little disappointing.

She's a lovely girl, but so unmemorable and generic to me.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:51 pm

^^ I think Lauren takes the award for most bland. :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:54 pm

When you hear Jojo saying in the helicopter date, "No.....I love it when you're with me "... Her voice irritated me because it sounded fake and babyish to me. Very whiny. The bland might be argued as edit similar to Lauren. But Jojo doesn't cut it for me either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:01 pm

Speaking of bland, did anyone see the skit on SNL, "Bland Man?" It was hilarious! cantstopl Wish I could bring it over, but I'm on my tablet.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:54 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:^^ I think Lauren takes the award for most bland.  :yes:

I agree, Lauren is the most bland. I think JoJo is more feisty and brought out a side of Ben that we don't see with anyone else.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:17 pm

I appreiciate JoJo being able to articulate her and thoughts and feelings without the word "like" interjected into every other 3-4 words. And she articulates those thoughts pretty concisely for a 24 year old. 

The Ben I've seen with JoJo (& Jubilee) is a much more interesting one to me, personally. What was it that Ben said again? Oh yeah..."I feel like I can really be myself around JoJo. Out of all the girls here, I feel like she knows me the most. She makes me feel better about myself."

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:18 pm

Jojo brings a lot to the show IMO and she is so passionate (Ben's own words) that it makes their relationship enjoyable to watch... :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:20 pm

Is it passion .. Or lust tho .. That is the question....

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+100
nutty1
dyra
mercieme
Raggy 43
whit90