SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Lucas15 Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:11 pm

agentcurls wrote:I do agree, Lucas. But his ex--g made Ben feel like he may be "unlovable". Is it because he likes those butterflies and goes for the women who are ever so slightly out of his reach?

Hard to say. I think it wasn't his ex GF per se that made him feel unlovable, but rather that she didn't feel the way about him that he felt about her I do think we all have something that to us defines what we feel love is, and IMO to Ben it's that set of feelings that he had for her. Whether that's the butterflies or one slightly out of reach that he feels he has to court I don't know.

I see him infatuated and not being his whole self. He's no doubt more nervous around Lauren than the others. So that speaks volumes. But it does remind me of Jason-Melissa-Molly. I don't think we will have the same ending though, as I believe Lauren returns his feelings. Moving forward though,  I hope to see a more in-DEPTH glimpse into LaurBen.

I hate to compare any couple to Jason-Melissa-Molly - I guess I just know too much about that situation to want to compare anyone to it because it was so convoluted - and unlikely to be repeated. I agree on the infatuation and the nerves around Lauren, which is probably the reason he took JoJo to F2 - she doesn't make him nervous; that's not a good thing for her and their relationship though. I also hope we get to see more in-depth about the Lauren+Ben relationship but fear they won't actually show us what we want to see. Now with Olivia gone they have no cover-up so they are going with the "in-love-with-two-women" story line and I think that would be hard to pull off if they showed us too much of LaurBen.

Last edited by Lucas15 on Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by agentcurls Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:22 pm

^well said, Lucas15! As always.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:37 pm

Ive been known to root for the underdog. Some nice BenJo moments:
Bachelor - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 YoRxPd
Bachelor - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 X08OKc
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:42 am

Bachelor - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 CbTLa_qWAAAAiVU
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
It does have a nice ring to it doesn't it? #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:48 am

Bachelor - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 CbTObDsWIAIusld
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
She's always been Team Ben but now... #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:53 am

Bachelor - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 CbS-u2GUcAAb9h_

Bachelor - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 CbS-u2vUkAASGkc
Chicago Cubs ‏@Cubs
@BachelorABC fans, be sure to tune in tonight at 7 p.m. CST for an incredible date at Wrigley Field.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:00 am

Bachelor - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 CbUYhfQUEAEMWCN
JoJo Fletcher ‏@JoelleFletcher
Thank you @Cubs for sharing your stomping grounds! This certainly was a day I will never forget! #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:35 am

More team JoJo than I am team Lauren

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:49 am

^^^Team Jo Jo for Bachelorette so she can get a few guys to look at her all googly eyed the way Ben looks at Lauren. I think Jo Jo has best shot at Bachelorette for sure. Gut feeling and lots of viewing experience. She'll get a better fit for her then Ben.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:11 am

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^Team Jo Jo for Bachelorette so she can get a few guys to look at her all googly eyed the way Ben looks at Lauren. I think Jo Jo has best shot at Bachelorette for sure. Gut feeling and lots of viewing experience. She'll get a better fit for her then Ben.

I think that JoJo is the best fit for Ben, but I have a feeling that her FAMILY will ruin it....If Ben thinks long term and marriage, his family being aggressive will scare him. You don't want in-law issues (protective brothers, or other)....

I see Ben's connection with JoJo very natural. They are friends and have chemistry. Those 2 things are very difficult to find. But you marry the family as well, so....

There is something with Lauren that is missing. Her family may be nice. She's all sweet and fuzzy around Ben, but she's NOT genuine. I see her either nicey or bitchy. I cannot put my finger on what is wrong with their relationship, other than I see it more of an infatuation, because Lauren B is playing her cards right. She seems to be selling herself every time she's with Ben. I guess Ben needs reassurance, and a little challenge, which is exactly how Lauren is acting. Most people love a little chasing, and I think Ben falls into that category. Lauren told him from the beginning that she's is very picky. This put him on notice that he's lucky if he ends up with her, because THAT makes him feel special....But this boring "nicey" connection with Lauren will fade, as things get old-er in a relationship. Once the chase is over (up to a year) things fade and people break up. This is what I see happening.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:37 am

Couldn't you say the same about Jojo then, she is letting him chase her even more not giving him what he ask asking for (going all in). I see Lauren giving him what he wants, IMO she is not making him chase after her, he does that all by himself IMO.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:43 am

I like JoJo a lot and would love to see her as the Bachelorette, but she and Ben would never last IRL. They give me more of a friends with benefits vibe rather than anything substantial or long term.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+100
nutty1
dyra
mercieme
Raggy 43
whit90