SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 50 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

essokay - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:26 pm

You bet it was a compliment! JoJo has a rockin' body...and yes, I am a straight woman too, happily married for almost 11 years. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

essokay - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:27 pm

I doubt JoJo was offended. She wouldn't show them off so much if she didn't want the attention. My favorite part of this exchange was when Juan Pablo told Brooks he had to google what on fleek meant. #essokay cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:30 pm

Oh, JPG. Like me and my little package when he was referring to his daughter. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:31 pm

I feel him. I didn't know what on fleek meant until last year. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:35 pm

cantstopl I can hear the accent on this one.

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  Mar 1
Juan Pablo Galavis™️ Retweeted Brooks Forester
Eeeeeasy BOOOOOY...

Hat

0 retweets 7 likes
Reply   Retweet    
Like 7  
More
Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  Mar 1
@brooksforester @JoelleFletcher bu the way hat to GOOGLE what On Fleek MEAN...  essokay - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 1f602  essokay - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 1f602  essokay - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 1f602

Brooks Forester
‏@brooksforester
@JuanPaGalavis @JoelleFletcher welcome to the modern English language.

JoJo has been tagged, but no response?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:44 pm

Well she does follow Brooks and liked one of his tweets just today, so I don't think she's offended. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:46 pm

She did pay for those assets so.... or someone paid for them

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:37 pm

When someone lets them hang out on national tv like she did, I'm pretty sure that not only will she be unoffended by those comments, she will be flattered by them.

Last edited by avacaroline on Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:04 am

JoJo was actually pretty covered up for most of the season IMO. I can't recall a rose ceremony dress or a cocktail party dress/outfit where she was showing off her cleavage. The only two dresses I recall are the red one for the HTD rose ceremony and this past rose ceremony.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:43 am

I for one thought Brook's comment was him being funny/joking/typical Brooks. Very much a guy thing to say. I'm young and yeah if my guy friends said that I'd maybe roll my eyes a little but not be truly offended and laugh at a comment like that. *shruuug*

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:14 am

Ash2214 wrote:JoJo was actually pretty covered up for most of the season IMO. I can't recall a rose ceremony dress or a cocktail party dress/outfit where she was showing off her cleavage. The only two dresses I recall are the red one for the HTD rose ceremony and this past
rose ceremony.

Not sure I would classify her dresses, casual clothes as "covered up." Possibly that is because she is well endowed and even some dresses that might be more modest for some other girls still highlight her body.'

I went back and looked through photos of her clothing during the show(I just googled her name and The Bachelor) she definitely likes to show off her body: I don't have a problem with that: if you've got it flaunt it, especially at her age and trying to catch a guy's attention in a room of 20+ other women. no idea
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:39 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:JoJo was actually pretty covered up for most of the season IMO. I can't recall a rose ceremony dress or a cocktail party dress/outfit where she was showing off her cleavage. The only two dresses I recall are the red one for the HTD rose ceremony and this past
rose ceremony.

Not sure I would classify her dresses, casual clothes as "covered up."  Possibly that is because she is well endowed and even some dresses that might be more modest for some other girls still highlight her body.'

I went back and looked through photos of her clothing during the show(I just googled her name and The Bachelor) she definitely likes to show off her body: I don't have a problem with that: if you've got it flaunt it, especially at her age and trying to catch a guy's attention in a room of 20+ other women. no idea

For examples, on her first 1-on-1, for the evening portion she wore a jumpsuit that had lace that went all the way up to her neck. On her second 1-on-1, she wore a scarf covering her top for the day portion and at night she wore a turtleneck sweater. A couple of her rose ceremony dresses have been up to her neck too. For the evening portions of the GD's in Mexico City and the Bahamas she had on outfits that showed zero cleavage

I'm all for women feeling confident as well. I have really liked her fashion choices. She certainly has flaunted what she's got in a few cases, but she's also been quite covered up too. Amanda and Lauren have both worn very low cut dresses before (One example - Amanda during the HTD RC and Lauren during this past rose ceremony). I have no issues with it. It's good to have a mixture of clothing.

IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+100
nutty1
dyra
mercieme
Raggy 43
whit90