SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TEAMFLEUR - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:03 pm

Episode summaries by TV Guide for #BachNZ:

Episode 1 (Monday 7 March)
The Bachelor NZ is back! Our new Bachelor Jordan Mauger meets the 23 women who are competing for his love. Three will be sent home at the first Rose Ceremony. Let the games begin!

Episode 2 (Tuesday 8 March)
On the first single and group dates of the season, one girl braves the waves, but will she get a rose for her efforts? And who will go home at the Rose Ceremony?

Episode 3 (Monday 15 March)
Things get messy on when a date at sea turns sticky sweet. Later, puppy love inspires the Bachelorettes competitive side; and a shock exit turns the competition on its head.

Episode 4 (Tuesday 16 March)
An evening of art and culture leaves one Bachelorette shining, but when a group date gets competitive, shots are fired and boundaries are crossed.

Episode 5 (Monday 22 March)
Things get racey on a group date, one Bachelorette gets on top of her fears and another gets in touch with her sweeter side to entice the Bachelor.

Episode 6 (Tuesday 23 March)
A rollercoaster romance leaves one girl head over heels. Then, three's a crowd when one Bachelorette faces her fears on the high seas. Plus, a tearful rose ceremony.

Episode 7 (Monday 28 March)
The bachelorettes arrive in tropical paradise and a crowd favourite is sent home.

Episode 8 (Tuesday 29 March)
Jordan heats thing up with a fiery romance and one of the bachelorettes learns diamonds are a girls best friend. Later, a group date has the women flying high.

Episode 9 (Monday 4 April)
A hula date steams up when one bachelorette steals the show

Episode 10 (Tuesday 5 April)
Sparks fly when Jordan leads one bachelorette through paradise. Later, the women get down and dirty on a group date.

Episode 11 (Monday 11 April)
A romp in the wilderness reignites one girl's connection with Jordan. Later, things take a turn for the adventurous when two girls are left hanging and one takes a hike.

Episode 12
(Tuesday 12 April)
Things get steamy after a long-awaited single date. Then, the girls rough it in the outback; and one Bachelorette has to face up to her past.

Episode 13 (Monday 19 April)
A slow burning relationship takes a trip in the fast lane. Later some animal antics bring out a touch of animosity.

Episode 14 (Tuesday 20 April)
Back on home turf, a step-by-step approach takes one Bachelorette to new heights. Then, the pursuit of adventure leaves some girls wanting more.

Episode 15 (Monday 25 April)
A last chance romance takes one Bachelorette to new heights. Later, pirate antics on the high seas; and a rose ceremony that leaves one girl in tears.  

Episode 16 (Tuesday 26 April)
Three's a crowd when a bumpy group date leaves everyone feeling unsure. Later, an emotional cocktail party threatens to turn the competition on its head.  

Episode 17 (Monday 2 May)
For the first time this season, the Bachelor puts himself in the hot seat, and faces up to the families of the final three girls.

Episode 18 (Tuesday 3 May)
Fantasy dates and an ocean full of opportunities, but when an overnight stay is on the cards, will boundaries be crossed and opportunities missed, or will romance reach new heights?

Episode 19 & 20 (Monday 9 May) - Finale & Live WTA/ATFR
TBA

http://www.freeviewnz.tv/tvguide/whats-on/?channelId=11&date=04%2f26%2f2016+00%3a00%3a00

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TEAMFLEUR - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:23 pm

Last edited by HEA on Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:01 pm

for comparison

Erin
March 8 - Ep 2: GD
March 15 - Ep 4 = GD + SQT
(14 days in between)
March 29 - Ep 8: GD
April 5 - Ep 10 = SD
April 12  - Ep 12: GD
(13 days in between)
April 25  - Ep 15: GD
April 26  - Ep 16 = 2nd SD

Naz
March 14 - Ep 3: GD
March 15 - Ep 4: GD
March 22 - Ep 6: GD
March 29 - Ep 8: GD
April 4 - Ep 9: SD
April 12 - Ep 12: GD + SQT
April 18 - Ep 13: GD
April 19 - Ep 14:  2nd SD
April 25 - Ep 15: GD
April 26 - Ep 16: GD + SQT
(each date timeframe was 6-7 days in between)

Fleur
March 8 - Ep 2: GD + SQT
March 28 - Ep 7: GD
March 29 - Ep 8: SD
(20 days in between)
April 18 - Ep 13: GD + SQT
April 19 - Ep 14: GD
April 25 - Ep 15: GD

I will try to add the SQT at cocktails.
I added the longest time in between dates.

Last edited by HEA on Sun May 01, 2016 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:43 am

SPINOFF - week 9

The Fantasy Suite – A Bachelor NZ podcast, Week Nine: Time for a big ol’ emotional dump

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:55 am

The Fantasy Suite – A Bachelor NZ podcast

The Fantasy Suite – A Bachelor NZ podcast,

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:01 am

#BachNZ Episode 15 (April 25) and Episode 16 (April 26) embedded
Note: If watching on a laptop/computer make sure to have adblocker installed and just click play. For phones/ipad/etc, click the "x" and then click play.

More links here in case videos don't work: http://www.primewire.ag/tv-2759737-The-Bachelor-New-Zealand/season-2

Episode 15
Episode 16
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:01 am

Karina wrote:
TEAMFLEUR - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 13063110
http://www.womansday.co.nz/entertainment/tv-soap-books/behind-the-scenes-with-the-bachelor-nz-girls-4567

Posting link here for  Woman's Day article: http://www.womansday.co.nz/entertainment/tv-soap-books/behind-the-scenes-with-the-bachelor-nz-girls-4567

TEAMFLEUR - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 F9388ab3d91aa07d8697393f2e014f83

TEAMFLEUR - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 503fdd6233c0dca7e19b65e0ea9be619

TEAMFLEUR - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 E564bbadd5e9b52a6715a35e45ba47b2

TEAMFLEUR - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 C0d6254b2d381145b4fd7b84100261b0
http://www.womansday.co.nz/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:03 am

TEAMFLEUR - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Bikini

Woman’s Day take you behind the scenes of our sexy bikini shoot with the gorgeous Bachelor NZ girls.

Watch the video below to see Naz, Erin, Gab, Kate and Fleur show off their bikini bodies in our poolside shoot.

From styling to make-up and hair, it’s all go on set as the group have fun in the sun while they pose for the camera.

http://www.womansday.co.nz/entertainment/tv-soap-books/behind-the-scenes-with-the-bachelor-nz-girls-4567
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 1:59 am

here is an interview from a long time friend predicting Erin or Naz (another one)

Brodie Kane's Bachelor prank with long-term friend Jordan Mauger explained

A tv reporter's viral prank blossomed from a long-term friendship forged on a Christchurch beach.

Last night, TVNZ reporter Brodie Kane tweeted a video in which she and a female flatmate are watching The Bachelor. The moment Mauger appears on screen, Kane tilts her head back and exclaims "He is such a douchebag!".

ust watching @TheBachelorNZ pic.twitter.com/ZI7RaExWJN
— Brodie Kane (@brodiekane) April 25, 2016

Mauger appears behind Kane holding a single rose, looking utterly dejected and walks away.

It transpires the prank arose from an opportune visit and a few drinks.

Kane said she and her flatmate were having a couple of wines and watching the show when Mauger, an old friend, stopped around for a visit.

The pair met through their involvement in Christchurch surf lifesaving clubs as teenagers, where Mauger's sister was also a member.

"I'm more round his sister's age - we were in a couple of representative teams together - but everyone knows each other down there," Kane said.

"He was round last night so we thought we'd just play a bit of a prank on him."

"I haven't seen him in a while because he's been a bit busy."

Kane said the plan had been to take a selfie with Mauger.

"But then we were like, 'let's get a bit creative'."

Kane said she is watching the current season in support of her friend, but admits she tuned in to last season, too.

"I'm a bit of a sucker for reality tv."

Kane says her money has been on Gabby to win, but she's begun having second thoughts.

"From day dot, I thought it was going to be Gabby. But now I'm not so sure.

"There's some late bloomers - Naz and Erin - but I'm going to stick with my original prediction."

Kane said Mauger was not giving away any hints, however.

"He won't tell me a thing."

Stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 6:38 am

Bachelor celebrity attention for Waitomo Trail Run

CAITLIN MOORBY
Last updated 07:43, April 29 2016

Former Bachelor Art Green has called it - Naz Khanjani will win Jordan Mauger's heart.

Green has been following developments closely as he and partner Matilda Rice tone up for this weekend's inaugural Waitomo Trail Run.

He isn't sure whether the current bachelor and bachelorettes would be up for it, but said he has been enjoying watching season two, without the cringe factor of seeing himself.

"Last year I was more concerned with what I was saying and how my hair looked."
Green said he is finding this season a lot more gripping now that it's nearing the end.
Art Green, David Slack, David Morrison, Matilda Rice, participating in the Oxfam Trailwalker event in Whakatane.

Out of the three remaining girls, Green picks Naz Khanjani for the win.

The 2015 Bachelor couple will be among 1900 other runners to compete in what promises to be a stunning event on Saturday.

The pair will take on the 33km course and travel both under and over ground to compete in the unique geographical event.
Waitomo trail runners surrounded by towering rock formations leading up the staircase.

Green said they haven't done a lot of preparation, so are expecting it to be a massive challenge.

"We've been for a few runs, but just haven't had the time to do any more."

This will be the furthest either of the two have run.

Green has done a half marathon before, but the Waitomo event is about 10kms more and over much hillier terrain.

The most Rice has ever run is 10kms, which she achieved just last week.

Earlier this year they participated in the Oxfam Trailwalker event in Whakatane together, alongside friends David Slack and David Morrison.

"Although we only walked the track, it was good mental preparation for the Waitomo event."

However, couples that train together don't necessarily race together.

Green said he'll definitely start the run with his other half, but depending how Rice goes he might have to leave her behind and finish the race on his own.
Art Green isn't sure whether the cast of season two of The Bachelor NZ would be capable of competing in the Waitomo ...

On their joint Facebook page they have a competition going where people can guess what time Green will finish the race in.

The closest guess will win a family pass to the Waitomo Glowworm Caves.

Green said he is not running to beat a time, and will just be happy to finish the race.

The last stage of the event is called the love track. Although, Green isn't sure how much of a love track it will be after running 33km.

"Seeing as it is towards the end of such a challenging race I think it will end up being more of a hate track."

Green has never been to Waitomo before, so plans on making the most of his time there.

He says the event is a great opportunity to see another beautiful part of the country.

"We might go and check out the glowworms and go caving the next day."

- Stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 7:09 am

Spy: Naz wants another ring

7:00 AM Sunday May 1, 2016

TEAMFLEUR - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Scczen13

Next week a bachelorette will get her final rose, her man and a ring from Michael Hill.

Erin Higgins skipped the rose ceremony this week and got a sponsor's product in the form of diamond drop earrings gifted to her by The Bachelor Jordan Mauger. As they lay in the hay, Higgins did her best Gollum impression.

This lady is no wallflower. A night after the screening, she posted a picture of Gollum wearing her earrings. She captioned the photo "My precious," and thanked Michael Hill.

When fellow finalist Nazanin Khanjani and Mauger began to get serious, Mauger gave her a shell ring, which of course Khanjani loved.

Spy spotted the synergy when, between ad breaks, Sir Michael Hill's wife Lady Christine launched her shell range in gold and silver, after years spent seeking the perfect shell.

Turns out the range has a romantic back story - it celebrates the first ring Sir Michael gave her, plucked straight from the beach.

Spy asked Khanjani if she was hoping to get an upgrade on the shell ring.

"I hope so. That advertisement was too much of a tease. Maybe if I don't, I can politely ask Michael Hill to hook me up."

On Wednesday, all three couples head off on fantasy dates. The question is, who will stay the night?

Spy hears that has been a hot question on the set of Ash Vs Evil Dead, where, since The Bachelor filming finished, Mauger has been back at work getting ribbed by fellow crew members on the set.

- Spy.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 8:50 am

Kiwi celebs back their favourite Bachelorette

6:00am Sunday 01 May, 2016

TEAMFLEUR - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Bachel10
SCOUT

With just three contestants remaining on season two of The Bachelor NZ, Scout asked a number of high-profile New Zealanders who they think will win Jordan's heart.

TEAMFLEUR - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Naz_ro10
SCOUT

TEAM NAZ
Naz is a favourite to win The Bachelor. / TV3

ART GREEN - The Bachelor season one
Team Naz. I think that they seem to have the most genuine and natural connection.

HALEY CROOKS - Mai FM presenter
100% hands down I'm #TeamNaz and have proudly been since day one. I love that she's sassy and not afraid to speak her mind but is also a sweetheart deep down. I support Naz because she reminds me of myself. She's a boss bitch, confident, real, independent but beneath a hard exterior has a whole lot of love to give. Who doesn't want a girl that has it all? Get it Naz!

DOM HARVEY - The Edge
"#Team Naz. Lets be honest, she has been the highlight of this series. She was the first Bachelorette whose name you remembered and the one that EVERYBODY has talked about from the very first episode. Initially, I thought she was just being kept in to stir s***. But it seems like her and Jordan have a really good thing going on.

CHRIS MAC- Six 60
I'd say Naz, not only because they seem to have a relationship that has gone beyond just the positive aspects of each other's personalities but also because I get the sense that Jordan is genuinely afraid of what she might do to him if he chose someone else.

TEUILA BLAKELY - actress
I haven't been watching The Bachelor regularly, but it's impossible not to know what's going on. From what I've seen and heard, I'm going to go with Naz. I think [Jordan and Naz] would compliment each other and actually do genuinely like each other. Plus she's the only brunette left too, laugh out loud.

RACHEL GLUCINA - Scout editor
Naz is the clear winner judging by the genuine connection and affection the pair share. She has been a breath of fresh air on the show which could have been so humdrum and predictable had it not been for Naz's big personality and openly competitive spirit.

TEAMFLEUR - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Erin_r10
SCOUT

TEAM ERIN

Erin is the dark horse of the competition. / TV3

CLINTON RANDELL - The Edge
"#TeamErin. Is there any other team! This girl is drop dead gorgeous and has blossomed slowly like the beautiful flower she is. If Jordan doesn't choose her it will be his biggest regret in life, FYI don't take him back either Erin if he does cock this up."

LANA SEARLE - More FM
"I'm backing Erin - she's the dark horse of the competition and by far the sweetest girl in the mansion."

BELLA HENRY - Paul Henry Show
"I'm team Erin because she's the only one left that doesn't require psychiatric help."

TEAMFLEUR - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Fleur_10
SCOUT

TEAM FLEUR

Fleur made a connection with Jordan early on. / TV3

ALICIA COWAN - Bachelorette
"I’m backing Fleur because she has had a strong and deep connection with Jordan from early on. I believe she is the ‘Best Match for The Bach’. They have bonded on a level like no other and he would be very lucky to have such an affectionate, caring, worldly, adventurous, real, gracious, intelligent woman."

JAY JAY HARVEY - The Edge
"#TeamFleur. I actually love Naz, and think Erin is an awesome chick too, but I prefer the 'spunk' of Fleur's attitude and I think she and Jordan have the best chemistry. Plus their kisses are pretty steamy too!!"

SHARI FLAVELL - Bachelorette
"I'm team Fleur because she's an absolute laugh and such a good time, and so is Jordan! I'd love to become their 3rd wheel friend."

And... TEAM MIKE

PAUL HENRY - Broadcaster
"I'm Team Mike because Mike and Jordan are the only two left that are perfectly suited."

SCOUT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+5
Sprite
Katiebelle
robinvi
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum