SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:08 pm

The Bachelor NZ reunion: what we want to know

HANNAH MCKEE
Last updated 19:53, April 29 2016

Jordan Mauger may not have even picked his leading lady yet, but we are already anticipating the reunion special.

The Bachelor NZ: Women Tell All, will air on May 10, the night after we see whether Mauger chooses Fleur, Erin, or Naz. The special will see them congregate one last time, to talk season goss, discuss behind-the-scenes highs, lows, life updates, and confront Mauger once and for all.

The Bachelor says he is excited about getting closer to finding "the one". "But I also knowing full well that I have to break up with a bunch of incredible woman to get to her - that is never an easy task."

Mauger will have to face the 22 scorn women in the reunion special, who no-doubt have a burning question or two for the Bachelor.

Here are the 10 things we hope get brought up...

1. Naz's Hitlist

Claudia and Naz speculating about their fellow bachelorettes.
TOM HOLLOW

Naz made herself an early frontrunner for The Bachelor bully when she decided to compile a hit list, a list of girls she wanted to "get rid of" one by one. She claimed it was because they were bullies, put other girls down, and were not there for love.

How do the ladies feel knowing they were on the list, and what does Mauger think about it?

2. THAT thesis.

Former bachelorette Rebecca is adamant she wasn't "studying" Mauger during her stint on the show, despite her thesis subject exploring the weird world of reality television and more specifically, finding love on TV.

Was it a coincidence that the 33-year-old was given the boot the night she revealed what she was studying? The Bachelor needs to shed some light on how he felt about this one.

3. Metz' early exit

Metz delivers the bad news to Jordan: she's going home.

Remember when Samoan Princess Metz hit the road early? Her reasons for leaving were obscured with producers cutting away from her heart to heart with the Bachelor.

4. Speaking of early exits...

Nicole said she had to go home because she needed to be close to family: "I'm sorry I have to go, but it seems like the right thing," she told Mauger.

What has the smiley bachelorette been up to?

5. That driver?

Okay, so not bachelorette-related as such, but what ever happened to the driver from episode one, and is he still sad?

Limo driver looks so sad. Like he auditioned to be the Bachelor and was cast as driver instead #TheBachelorNZ pic.twitter.com/WzGzerljdF
— Dominic Harvey (@DomHarvey) March 7, 2016

6. Shari's Tinder success

Undoubtedly the bachelorette with the best sense of humour, Shari was forced to explain her Tinder profile.

Now that she has left the show, we wonder how the dating world's been treating her.

Back to tinder? #thebachelornz
— Shari Flavall (@shariflav) April 5, 2016

7. Roseless from day one

How do the ladies who never made it past the first cocktail party feel? Will they even turn up?

There was pilates instructor Emily, pillow-throwing Harmony and the friendly blonde, Freya.

8. Still peas in a pod?

From day one, Naz and her sidekick Claudia were as thick as thieves.

We want to know if the friendship has survived outside of the mansion.

9. Fleur's telling-off

Fans wer shocked last week when Mauger popped Fleur in the bottom two the same night she made a wee joke at his expense.

"Are you serious?" he asked her. It looks like it might have been an over-reaction, so what did Fleur think?

10. The Bachelorette NZ?

Last year's reunion dropped the bombshell that they would be looking for contestants for season two. This time, we're hoping to see Mike Puru's lips utter the words, "The Bachelorette NZ".

What do you hope they talk about in The Bachelor NZ: Women Tell All? Let us know in the comments.

The Bachelor NZ: Women Tell All screens on Tuesday, May 12 at 7.30pm on TV3.

- Stuff

Back to top Go down

7 - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:56 pm

The Date Doctor picks which bachelorette will win

6:00am Sunday 01 May, 2016

The final days of The Bachelor are upon us, and the deep-seated feelings and emotions of the last three girls has reached giddy heights.

Jordan has taken all three - Fleur, Erin and Naz - on a merry-go-round for the last few weeks. Is it any surprise all three are hooked.

Now it seems, none of the three women really know where they stand. Are they his favourite? Will they win? All fair questions, but in my opinion, now we are down to the final three, only one woman stands streets ahead of the others.

Fleur

Will it a thumbs up for Fleur Verhoeven? / TV3

Fleur came into this series with a pure intentions, or so she claims. Right from the get go, Jordan was attracted to this sweet blonde with a troubled romantic past.

It all started out so sweetly in Hawaii. There was new love and fresh beginnings as Jordan took her aside and gave her a date from heaven, with a volcano on hand too. It was just Jordan and Fleur, and nobody else mattered as they gazed into each other eyes and kissed.

But then, as the investment and connections became deeper, and the weeks went by, Jordan has kissed, danced and smooched his way through most of the bachelorettes - much to Fleur’s despair.

The emotions of the past have come back to haunt her, and she has become an emotional wreck, even threatening to walk out. I believe this has switched on the warning light in Jordan’s mind. We may see him back off, chill her down and even let her go.

Naz

Will it be love hearts for Nazanin Khanjani? / TV3

The old "Naz Mataz" factor has been strong the entire series.

Naz is a true vixen and seductress, and she plays her part well.

From the early dates, to the sweeping embrace in the Queensland field, Naz has shown her willingness to get stuck into Jordan with what seems to be genuine affection for the Bachelor.

If Jordan chooses the Persian princess, then only time will tell if he was taken in by her sexual allure (which frankly is strong), or if he has genuine affection for her and long-term plans for them as a couple.

Naz stands a good chance of taking this competition out, in my opinion, and always has. Jordan likes her cheeky and edgy personality. Also, Jordan gets bored with ‘nice’ girls.

Erin

Will Erin Higgins see out the win? / TV3

Erin is a nice girl, but with a difference.

She has swooped in quite late in the series to offer both the viewers, and Jordan, a decent third option.

The date in the hay saw Jordan open up and show some quirky sides to his personality. Erin shared this quirkiness and provided Jordan with a very comfortable fit.

She’s the girl that needs to be nurtured. She likes being given advice, and she likes the simple things in life and shares a similar style of humour to Jordan, all of these things are important to the bachelor.

Erin also has a stable emotional life - which is something Jordan desires, I believe

SCOUT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:12 pm

The Bachelor NZ Q&A: meeting the parents

HANNAH MCKEE
Last upDated 12:58, May 1 2016

Monday's episode of The Bachelor NZ will see Jordan Mauger meet the families of the final three ladies; Naz, Erin, and Fleur.

Ahead of the home visits, Mauger reveals how he handles meeting the parents, what not to wear, and who will be the tough nut to crack in his family.

How do you feel about meeting the parents?

7 - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Nazz11
Naz loses the guts. SCOUT

l'm looking forward to it.

Meeting them shows me what kind of family dynamics they come from and how they interact with their nearest and dearest.

Any funny or embarrassing stories from meeting people's parents in the past?

Not really, I've been very lucky.

Generally embarrassing stories don't come initially, they come later.

Are you nervous for the women to meet your own family?

A little, but they really have nothing to worry about.

My family are very accepting and loveable.

What advice would you give the women before meeting your family?

Be yourself, and patience with their good and bad humour! E.g. dad jokes.

Who is going to be the tough nut to crack in your family?

My brother and sister. They know me the best and they will be able to decipher any un-truths.

How important is your family's opinion when you bring someone home?

Very important, they are the ones that know me best.

How do you win over siblings, especially protective brothers?

A strong handshake and a real focus on building a solid rapport in how much their sister means to both of us.

Anything you can let us in on about the home visits?

The advice that Naz's brother-in-law gave really rung true with me. It was the same advice that Naz's father gave him at their wedding.

Top piece of advice for meeting a partner's family:

Don't wear stripes, jandals or jeans.

- Stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:38 pm

WATCH The Bachelor Clangers: 10 most awkward moments

7:00am Sunday 01 May, 2016

It's been a topsy-turvy trip so far in this season of The Bachelor. Scout takes a look at the most awkward, the most weird and the most unromantic dating moments so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 02, 2016 8:35 am

#BachNZ Episode 17 (HTDs)

More links here in case the embedded video doesn't work: http://www.primewire.ag/tv-2759737-The-Bachelor-New-Zealand/season-2-episode-17

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 03, 2016 12:39 am

7 - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 E436b31a89898704586c5c19f5d1adb0

7 - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 3a54cdb2024f3de7b0fb42d94a708eef

7 - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Ecc596da8b399de76217976876fd7b3e

7 - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 D6c04381f67fe023bf75caea5473fb62
womansday.co.nz
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 12:46 pm

The Date Doctor: What the Bachelor is really thinking

The Date Doctor: What the Bachelor is really thinking

11:29am Wednesday 04 May, 2016

1. Fleur's fantasy date

What Jordan said:
“The hardest thing is yet to come", and “It’s been a pretty good ride, hasn’t it?”

What Jordan was thinking:
Letting you go will be the hardest thing I’ve had to do on this roller coaster journey so far. Jordan is sitting with Fleur and looking at her when he delivers that line, and I believe this is a warning message. Jordan may have already made his mind up which bachelorette suits him the most. Fleur will need to have a few tricks up her sleeve to pull things back in her favour; but it’s still possible. His comment about the "good ride" was in the past tense.

The result:
Things are not looking good for Fleur.

2. Erin's fantasy date

What Jordan said:
“I cook a pretty good breakfast..."

Jordan is priming Erin for the sleepover and gauging her response to his comment about what she eats in the mornings. Jordan perked up when Erin said, “We need to compare scrambled eggs". He translated that comment his way, but he was way off beam. He went on to say: “I think that would be the test, on whether I’m a keeper or not, right?" He added: ”I think things are only just warming up."

The result:
Jordan did not read Erin well.

3. Naz's fantasy date

What Jordan said:
The entire dialogue between them as they lay in the grass by their love nest was open and clear.

Jordan spills the beans and tells Naz: “I’ve met someone I’m truly falling for”! Naz replies, “Ditto." Text book stuff on how to reel in this type of guy.

The result:
If there are any Naz doubters still out there, then time to stop it immediately.

The Date Doctor's overview

Erin rejects Jordan’s sleepover request, a high risk decision by Erin, but a decision by a girl who obviously has her head firmly screwed on.

It was quite an awkward situation afterwards, though, and Erin looked to be feeling embarrassed.

Jordan reached for the water glass and just wanted the scene to finish. He became ridged after the rejection, and blinked heavily. Even though he gave Erin a quick kiss, as in acceptance of her decision, he seemed to put his guard up immediately.

It was a sensitive position to be in for the both of them, but if I had been in Jordan’s shoes, I would not have asked her to stay over at that stage in their relationship.

Unfortunately the invitation is mandatory.

Jordan, quite simply, left his romancing of Erin far too late in the series. Naz and Fleur's affections for Jordan are more advanced than Erin's.

There are two types of men in this world - the pursuer and the follower.

Two women - Naz and Fleur - have actively pursued Jordan’s affections and each have displayed differing forms of seduction.

Naz, with her blatant crafty and sexy manoeuvres, and Fleur with her need to be nurtured, both trigger Jordan’s need for affirmation.

Most of the other bachelorettes sat back and expected alpha male behaviour. Sure, he lead them through each date, as any good bloke would - and Jordan for the most part has displayed a gentlemanly and confident manner - but his expectation was actually to be pursued, and hunted down at the cocktail party, and told how deeply they felt for him.

Jordan was genuinely hurt that Erin wouldn’t stay over. He had a suspicion that she may decline, but nothing can really prepare a guy for the big turn down.

I saw his sensitivity again in that scene. In my opinion, Erin brings out the best in Jordan, but I’m not sure he realises what he’s just let go. Did he decide Erin didn't want him enough?

I certainly hadn’t expected this to be a competition of who wants Jordan the most.

SCOUT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - Vids - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+5
Sprite
Katiebelle
robinvi
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum