SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:52 pm

Derek and Sonia seem to be hanging out together which is weird. Thankfully we find out next week the outcomes.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 1f49c

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 8367-910 MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 I_got_13 MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 E5kqdm15 MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:00 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:Just wondering something.  Going back to the Trista & Ryan days there were reported "sightings" of them here there and everywhere.  While the MAFS couples don't have the same following as Bach/ette numbers wise. How is it possible that not one picture of any of the 4 of them has been tweeted, snap chatted or face booked?  I can't believe that someone ha not seen Tom at the bus or Nick at his apartment or Lilly at hers.  Sonia being at her place is not a sure sign since she had retreated there already.  I just find it odd.

I find that very odd as well. Last season, we had so many new members that joined, who know so and so who knew so and so etc. We were given a lot of info about the contestants. It certainly hasn't been that way this season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:36 pm

GA -- I think the bloom has worn off this show, so to speak. Two seasons in a row where nobody stayed together is not going to endear audiences to want to watch another season. I believe there has been less interest in this season, therefore less posting, pictures, etc. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:57 pm

I have visions of me posting in here all by myself. laugh out loud

I don't have the time to sleuth and keep on top of them, otherwise I would!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:39 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:GA -- I think the bloom has worn off this show, so to speak.  Two seasons in a row where nobody stayed together is not going to endear audiences to want to watch another season.  I believe there has been less interest in this season, therefore less posting, pictures, etc.  JMHO.

As I said, it never had the audience that bach/ette has but I really can't believe that no one has managed to get even one shot of them. The only thing I can think of that makes any sense at all is what you said, but not one person saw any of them. Where is the bus? Where is Tom? Does Lily go to work? Does Sonia go to work? Nick? Not even one leaked shot???? As some one earlier had a shot of Nick holding a child, anemic or nephew, if I recall and someone else had a shot of an engagement ring on Lily. Then again a nice of Sonia's posted they were split. I don't know.

I am not big on sleeping, give me two hours and I am good to go, so when I get up in the middle of the night, I started to watch all the stupid reality shows. No housewives though. Don't be Tardy, Manzo, MAFS, Below Deck, 90 Day Fiancé. I never watch TV except for sports during the day, or early evening until the news at 11. I go to bed around 12:30 and then somewhere around 3, I start in with this nonsense. I am up by 6 and then I get to dwell on this nonsense the rest of the day!!! :crazed :crazed :crazed sneakyl
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:23 am

Anyone care to guess what happens tonight? I want to go out on a limb and say both are together.
According to what we know from the Bach/ette, there really is not much more time together than what we see. Of course the filming is longer, but I am speaking to actual alone time between the leads. In this case, these folks have been living together for 6 weeks, (or not) so they have a better understanding of the dynamics of the relationship and a basis for the decision.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:51 am

Sonia Granados ‏@sonia_mafs 1h1 hour ago
Today is the day we decide if we stay together OR get a divorce... #CueDramaticMusic

80%Stay Together
20%Get a divorce

I voted and that was the result. You can go to her Twitter and vote.

I'm hoping both couples are together and they are truly happy. We shall see!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:57 am

nuts2uiam wrote: Anyone care to guess what happens tonight?  I want to go out on a limb and say both are together.  
According to what we know from the Bach/ette, there really is not much more time together than what we see. Of course the filming is longer, but I am speaking to actual alone time between the leads.  In this case, these folks have been living together for 6 weeks, (or not) so they have a better understanding of the dynamics of the relationship and a basis for the decision.

Editing on this show is so tricky--the way they cut and paste the voiceovers and interviews drives me crazy. I honestly have no idea what to predict about the two remaining couples. If *I* were on the show, I would do my best to make it work with my match, since that's what marriage is--there is no perfect person, just lots and lots of communication! But, as we've all seen, the show doesn't have the best screening process, so it's hard to know what is happening off-camera!

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:44 pm

Yay Tom and Lillian! Stay together!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:49 pm

Nick and Sonia stay together too.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:51 pm

Wow I missed Nick and Sonia too! Great! 2 for 2!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:56 pm

I would wait until next week before rejoicing.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+44
lorijbaker
cantstopwatchin
momof2dogs
Joy15
Siamanx