SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:44 pm

Brought over from Season 3 thread. TY jlccaz

jlccaz wrote: snipped..

Here is the Application for the Season 4 (South Florida) edition -- the weddings just took place a couple of weeks ago it seems.
https://marriedatfirstsight.castingcrane.com

snipped..

Also -- the casting post for S4 started mid October so it's a three month lead up to the actual wedding.  snipped

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:27 pm; edited 4 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71283

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:45 pm

http://theashleysrealityroundup.com/2015/12/17/married-at-first-sight-season-4-info-when-where-the-next-seasons-weddings-take-place/

‘Married at First Sight’ Season 4 Info: When & Where Next Season’s Weddings Will Take Place
DECEMBER 17, 2015 2:09 PM MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT 3 COMMENTS

More marriages...coming soon...
More marriages…coming soon…
The third season of Married at First Sight has just started airing, but the show’s creators are eager to get more strangers hitched! The controversial A&E reality show is currently casting for Season 4.

According to a post made by Kinetic Content, the production company that produces the show, casting will be moving from Atlanta (where the Season 3 cast was found) to Miami, Florida, for Season 4. (The first two seasons were cast from people living in the New York/New Jersey area.)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:48 pm

http://premieredate.tv/tv-series/2576-when-does-married-at-first-sight-season-4-premiere-release-date.html
FYI is yet to renew Married at First Sight for season 4
This article has the most up-to-date info on the status of Married at First Sight season 4 as we continuously monitor the news to keep you in the know. FYI is yet to make a decision on its future. Subscribe to our automatic updates below.

Show background and concept
On December 1, 2015 a third set of three couples entered the experiment that lives by the rules of Married at First Sight, as the third season of the series aired on FYI and A&E simultaneously. The series follows the format of a Danish show with the same concept, and has been very popular internationally.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cricket40 Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:38 pm

I read Season 4 Miami was already in the works and being filmed. So is this article stating Season 4 is on hold?
cricket40
cricket40

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:14 pm

I don't see anywhere where it says it's on hold? It's announcing the couples entered into the experiment on Dec 1st.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cricket40 Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

http://premieredate.tv/tv-series/2576-when-does-married-at-first-sight-season-4-premiere-release-date.html
FYI is yet to renew Married at First Sight for season 4
This article has the most up-to-date info on the status of Married at First Sight season 4 as we continuously monitor the news to keep you in the know. FYI is yet to make a decision on its future. Subscribe to our automatic updates below.

Show background and concept
On December 1, 2015 a third set of three couples entered the experiment that lives by the rules of Married at First Sight, as the third season of the series aired on FYI and A&E simultaneously. The series follows the format of a Danish show with the same concept, and has been very popular internationally.

Bolded by me. This is where I read it.
cricket40
cricket40

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:14 pm

They are still casting according to the FYI website, they locked down Miami in November (I think) so if they follow the previous few seasons schedule they should be filming in April/May (IMO)

GA I think the December 1st date was the premiere of season 3 they just worded the article weirdly

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:22 pm

Well that's what I get for reading 500 posts per day. I thought they were talking about season 4. Sorry folks. I have no idea what's up with season 4. Someone mentioned in another thread about Season 4 in Miami so I searched for info and found those two articles.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:22 pm

South FL? SERIOUSLY?

Sorry I currently live in the same state. So let's hope they really look deep into criminal records. Everyone from GA on down knows So FL is bad news.
Or OMG what if Juan Pablo Galvais from the Bachelor decides to do this! HHEE HEEE HEEE I would watch that just to see the "experts" handle that.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:36 pm

theKeptGrits wrote:South FL? SERIOUSLY?

Sorry I currently live in the same state. So let's hope they really look deep into criminal records. Everyone from GA on down knows So FL is bad news.
Or OMG what if Juan Pablo Galvais from the Bachelor decides to do this! HHEE HEEE HEEE I would watch that just to see the "experts" handle that.

I would love for JPG to be on with a nice Spanish girl. Smiley

SWF, one of my favourite places!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theKeptGrits Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:06 am

@guardianangel
Yes SWF is beautiful. Too bad it gets spoiled by the high crime rate.

JPG finding a nice Hispanic girl would be nice. I just don't see him respecting the experts enough. Unless his time on that counseling show with Nikki taught him a few things. I did feel he could have handled being the Bach better. But that is all water under the bridge. I think TPTB had a lot to do with that outcome. He should have stood his ground and left when he knew there wasn't anyone he wanted to marry and just not had the FRC.

:soapbox Follow your heart, use your head, listen to your soul, keep dreaming :detective
theKeptGrits
theKeptGrits

Female Posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by cricket40 Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:05 pm

Any news for Season 4?  Has the Miami Season 4 been cancelled/nixed?

News articles in Chicago saying Season 4 is filming in Chicago.
cricket40
cricket40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+44
lorijbaker
cantstopwatchin
momof2dogs
Joy15
Siamanx