SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lorelei Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:40 am

Max64 wrote:Well I thought I was done with MAFS since the dreaded season 2, I didn't watch season 3 at all but I did watch the first episode of season 4.  Maybe it's just me but it seems as if their match making criteria has gone down hill, the doctors explanations of why they put these couples together seems so lame, as compared to season 1.  

Nick and Sonia seem like the only couple somewhat compatible.  And that's if his domineering mother stays out of their business laugh out loud

Heather and Derek, I don't know.. they don't seem like they'll make it but then again, look at Jamie and Doug.  Heather just seems a bit uptight but maybe it'll work out.

Tom and Lillian, while both seem sweet separately, I don't see this working.  He lives in a RV bus!!!  And girls in the past haven't wanted to compromise with him on that, well who the heck would want to get married and have a family in a bus???  Grow up.

Hi! I have been a lurker here for the past 3 seasons and wanted to join in!

I so agree with you, as soon as he said he lived in a bus I thought, there's no way they are casting him. Guess I should have known better.
He said he wants to travel the world on a bus?!? I mean really?? That's great for a young single guy, but if you are seriously looking for a wife, it's probably not gonna work out.

I think they just pick a cast and then throw them together to make the best TV possible.

Thanks for the vent! handwave
Lorelei
Lorelei

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:00 am

welcomeyall out of lurkdom @Lorelei !

I still have not watched the first epi. Thanks for the recap!

That is a very unusual life style and I can't understand how they would successfully match him. She would have to be a certain type of individual that wouldn't mind living in an RV/bus or whatever it is.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:20 pm

For all the talk of 30,000 "applicants," the reality is that only a handful comparatively (and fewer over time?), I believe, are willing to go the distance personally (enter into a marriage), AND are "cleared" as eligible ("clearances" such as they are, screenings for sincerity, people pursuing fame, physical appeal at "FIRST SIGHT", etc.), so from that TINY pool of people, the experts put some pairings together and see what happens, now with more day to day support.

There are some odd couples this season, for sure.

I still record it, notwithstanding front row position on the the This Show Sucks parade at BBF, and zip through it in about 22 minutes, which I recommend by the way. It's worse than the Bachelor for the ratio of original footage (content) to promotional, repetitive caca.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:36 pm

I am so looking forward to Season 4!!!! I got a good feeling for two of the couples, so I can't wait to see if I'm right on who will make it.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:26 am

Still on the fence about watching this one. May depend on what time it airs, since there is another show on at the same time, I think, that I like to watch.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:10 am

I get my fill of this show from these very active threads! Very entertaining and informative.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MAFSDetective Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:53 pm

You would think after the S2 and S3 debacles, they would actually do thorough background checks:

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/married-at-first-sight-heather-seidel-nicholas-pendergrast-109077

MAFSDetective

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:55 pm

:Welcome @MAFSDetective !

Oh brother, here we go again! Thanks for the info!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MAFSDetective Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:55 pm

Heather and Derek didn't even make it to decisions day:

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/heather-seidel-derek-schwartz-married-at-first-sight-drug-scandal-109728

MAFSDetective

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:56 pm

I think the producers want it crazy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:24 pm

This Q&A makes it sound like the other two couples didn't make it either (many ugly cry previews also!), but maybe it is misdirection.

http://zap2it.com/2016/07/married-at-first-sight-season-4-premiere-sonia-granados-tom-wilson-interview/

P.S. This show is ridiculous.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by blondeambition Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:27 pm

So when Nick was 20 he was charged with possessing an altered ID.  I'm not excusing it, but there are sooo many 20 year olds that have fake IDs.  His "rap sheet" doesn't look horrible to me.  The Heather and Derek stuff is much more troubling to me.

blondeambition

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 4 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+44
lorijbaker
cantstopwatchin
momof2dogs
Joy15
Siamanx