SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by codzombies Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:01 pm

I think both Kaitlyn and Shawn have said in a recent PEOPLE magazine interview that they're not in a rush to plan the wedding and they're enjoying their time together just being engaged. Bringing this over from the fan thread, here's the article clipping.

7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 13 Image17

Source

codzombies

Back to top Go down

7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:09 pm

^^^ great article!  They do seem happy and have known each other for just over a year. I Don't blame them for taking this time to enjoy themselves before getting married/have kids (in whichever order they choose).  

I am not a huge fan of Kaitlyn's but she seems happy and I truly wish them the best.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:44 pm

I'm not snarking at anyone but just wondering why  is there a big fuss over whether Ben & Lauren or K&S get married first? no idea

I'm not in a hurry for BoothStowe to get married I'm just glad they are still going strong enjoying being engaged, crazy to believe it's almost a year but I like it laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 13 1f49c

7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 13 8367-910 7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 13 I_got_13 7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 13 E5kqdm15 7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:01 pm

Linds911 wrote:I'm not snarking at anyone but just wondering why  is there a big fuss over whether Ben & Lauren or K&S get married first? no idea

I'm not in a hurry for BoothStowe to get married I'm just glad they are still going strong enjoying being engaged, crazy to believe it's almost a year but I like it laugh out loud

Speaking for myself, as I said upthread, people should plan and get married when they want, and they shouldn't have to explain to anyone.

It isn't a race between two couples IMO. I prefer couples that come off this show, date, for a long time before even thinking of getting married. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:04 pm

IMO the whole "race to the alter" started to become a big deal with Jade and Tanner who were both from their respective seasons as contestants, met after them but are done and married.

I agree that no one should rush to do something they are not ready for. Heck this stupid show forces couples to get engaged within days of sleeping with other people. How crazy is that ? and if they don't the season is considered a failure.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Since when is mock and block part of the anti bullying movement?

If she thinks she's setting an example, it's the wrong one IMO. My 10 year old little  nephew can handle bullying 1000% better than she can.

Just last week, he told me there was a bully that kept bothering his friend. They were playing basketball during recess and the bully told his friend he'd never be a good player. My nephew asked him if he'd like to join the team, and maybe he could help the little guy and teach him some moves. The bully felt like he was being looked up to and helped out. That's the difference between a 10 year old and KB.

OT, but this is one of the cutest things I've ever read. Definitely put a smile on my face today Smiley.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:01 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Linds911 wrote:I'm not snarking at anyone but just wondering why  is there a big fuss over whether Ben & Lauren or K&S get married first? no idea

Speaking for myself, as I said upthread, people should plan and get married when they want, and they shouldn't have to explain to anyone.

It isn't a race between two couples IMO. I prefer couples that come off this show, date, for a long time before even thinking of getting married. JMHO

Well said GA. :claphands Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:31 am

If getting married is the gold standard--then somehow gold is tarnishing. The divorce rate is 55%.
Everyone's timeline is different.
Sometimes marriage happens and sometimes it does not. Sometimes it takes a while to get there. It's all a learning curve.
I stand by my statement that it's better to be single and happy than coupled and miserable. If people take a longer time to figure things out--ok by me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:37 am

Kashathediva wrote:If getting married is the gold standard--then somehow gold is tarnishing. The divorce rate is 55%.
Everyone's timeline is different.
Sometimes marriage happens and sometimes it does not. Sometimes it takes a while to get there. It's all a learning curve.
I stand by my statement that it's better to be single and happy than coupled and miserable.  If people take a longer time to figure things out--ok by me.

Actually, according to the NY Times...

"About 70 percent of marriages that began in the 1990s reached their 15th anniversary, up from roughly 65 percent of those that began in the 1970s and 1980s. And couples who wed in the 2000s are divorcing at even lower rates."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:56 am

Yes, I have read those articles, also. Huff Post also repeats the above.
I take my quote from this: source Which came out Dec. 2015 and my neighbor being a divorce attny. (LOL)

It's a lengthy article for those not interested here are the highlighted points:
The 40-50% number comes from a detailed analysis of various population demographics, including ages, life span projections, etc. It represents a sophisticated projection of a calculated risk, much like projected life span for babies born today. . . .  [It] is a valid projection under current conditions and it pertains to new, first time marriages.
So while the 40-50 percent projected rate of divorce risk is true and reliable, there are important personal characteristics that put everyone at different levels of risk, some dramatically so

The article highlights much more, but again no point in going there unless very interested. Ironically, baby boomers had high rates, higher than newer marriage again the article goes into factors explaining why.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:46 pm

Is this a rehash of an old intouch article? Stumbled on it on twitter and who the hell is JJ?

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-booth-bachelorette-relationship-97106

The Bachelorette’ Alums Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth Are in a “Business” Relationship

Say it ain’t so!

Kaitlyn Bristowe, 30, got engaged to Shawn Booth, 28, on the season 11 finale of The Bachelorette — but their ~happily ever after~ is a “sham,” according to one of the men who once vied for affection.

"They have a business relationship,” their costar JJ Lane tells Life & Style.

JJ previously made similar claims to In Touch, adding "Shawn is only sticking with her for the money.”

“I will revel in their divorce!” he said at the time.

The brunette beauty’s pals don’t seem to disagree.

RELATED: Pregnant ‘Bachelorette’ Alum Ali Fedotowsky Reveals Unborn Baby’s Gender

"Kaitlyn is riding this wave as long as she can," a source close to Kaitlyn tells the outlet. "She doesn't have a career to fall back on, so she's banking on as many appearances, endorsements and freebies as possible while she can."

And with a new season of The Bachelorette starring JoJo Fletcher around the corner, the couple is anxious to maintain their limelight.

"They know they're more valuable together than they are individually,” a separate source notes.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:45 am

JJ Lane is one of the guys from Kaitlyns season.  He lives in Denver I think.  He is the gut Ben and Lauren are having dinner with tomorrow at some event in Denver. Instagram › jjhlane

I can see some truths in that article (mostly lack of career and wanting to milk what they can) but they do seem pretty happy together.  Not really buying the business relationship at this point.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

+86
lleyki
StationWagon
TheWrongReasons
coolangel
just2relax